The Education Forum

JFK believe it or not: Oswald wasn't even a shooter!

Ralph Cinque

The Oswald Innocence Campaign has completed the first-ever reenactment of the Altgens photo, using posers in the doorway. An award-winning professional photographer was hired to do the photo-shoot, and his analysis of the results is included in the report.

To view it, go here:

http://firsk.hubpages.com/hub/49-Years-in-the-Offing-The-Altgens-Reenacted?done

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Oswald Innocence Campaign has completed the first-ever reenactment of the Altgens photo, using posers in the doorway. An award-winning professional photographer was hired to do the photo-shoot, and his analysis of the results is included in the report.

To view it, go here:

http://firsk.hubpage...-Reenacted?done

An absolute mess. As I predicted you got it all wrong...the camera position, the sun position, people position...heck you even got the lens wrong. pretty much everything. Amateur hour on steroids. Should have found a photographer who at least understood how Opaque works...what an embarrassment to the profession.

Craig, this was the first time this was ever done, and it wasn't easy. So naturally, it wasn't going to come out perfect. We did have some of the angles wrong, granted. But regardless, we proved that with Tri-X film that there was no black hole on Black Hole Man. We could still see his face. And the fact that he was turned a little the wrong way doesn't matter. He wasn't going to have a black hole regardless. And in light of all your arguments, the fact is that we proved that there was no v-shaped neck shadow. That was the shape of his t-shirt. It was Oswald's v-shaped t-shirt.

This is my favorite image in the whole collection. It thrills me because I know very well that that dark vee that you see on me is my skin. I was wearing a v-neck t-shirt. I bought it for the occasion. I had two outfits: my Lovelady clothes and my Oswald clothes. And in this one, I was wearing my Oswald clothes with the v-neck t-shirt. And that darkness that you see is just my skin. It is not a shadow line. It's the cut of the t-shirt against my skin, and that is absolutely indisputable. I have got a half a dozen witnesses I can call in to confirm it. And my dark vee is the same as Doorman's dark vee. I tried to tell you that it was just the high contrast of the Tri-X film. And it worked the same on me as it did on Lee. Here's both of us, both with vees, both showing our skin, in the same place, the same time, and practically the same day, except 49 years apart.

33lgw48.jpg

In other words: Oswald is innocent, but not the way Cinque wants us to believe. BUT... there is evidence enough, to proof his innocence, whatever Lamson wants us to believe...

Both men are not really interested to solve the crime. But I like the way, they try to eat each other. I wish them success!

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

In other words: Oswald is innocent, but not the way Cinque wants us to believe. BUT... there is evidence enough, to proof his innocence, whatever Lamson wants us to believe...

Both men are not really interested to solve the crime. But I like the way, they try to eat each other. I wish them success!

KK

Who said I said Oswald did it? Surely not me.

Mitcham, that's a woman, and here she is blown-up. Yes, the shadow is veeish, but it gets nowhere near her chest. It's restricted to her neck, and rather high on her neck. There's no way it could compromise the look of her blouse. It's nowhere near it. And that's what we are talking about: the idea that Doorman's t-shirt only looks vee because his chin shadow is cutting a vee through his t-shirt. This is not an example of that, far from it.

2wmhmi9.jpg

Look, it was a preposerous claim all along. Doorman's t-shirt looks vee because it is vee. And it's Oswald's t-shirt.

I just posted this on Ralph's Blog.

regarding a post that was made there by persons unknown, using my identity.

Robin 1 second ago

I did not post this on your Blog. ?

Some one has done a "Copy & Paste" of my original comments made on Duncan's forum, and posted it in this Blog using my identity

Robin Unger:

Since you're banned on the forum and can't respond to me i will repost what i wrote there:

The standing angles on the two men are not correct. !

The man at the front needs to rotate left, so that his elbow is pointing directly at the camera.

And the man at the back needs to rotate right, so that we see him face on.

Also the man in front appears much too low in relation to the man behind him.

Credit for making the effort, but a number of the standing positions are NOT correct.

Edited by Robin Unger

Mitcham, that's a woman, and here she is blown-up. Yes, the shadow is veeish, but it gets nowhere near her chest. It's restricted to her neck, and rather high on her neck. There's no way it could compromise the look of her blouse. It's nowhere near it. And that's what we are talking about: the idea that Doorman's t-shirt only looks vee because his chin shadow is cutting a vee through his t-shirt. This is not an example of that, far from it.

2wmhmi9.jpg

Look, it was a preposerous claim all along. Doorman's t-shirt looks vee because it is vee. And it's Oswald's t-shirt.

The only thing preposterous is the work you have done on the is very silly issue.

You got the camera position wrong, you got the lighting position wrong, you got the people positions wrong ( a subset of failing to get the camera in the right place) and you even go the lens wrong.

You did not even come close to a recreation. You made a NEW creation.

The VERY NICE VEE (which destroys you) does not extend because she is NOT LEANING FORWARD like Lovelady.

You failed to prove ALL of your claims, and in the process created a perfect vee shadow which destroys you clam that it was not possible. Makes your photographers statements look really silly as well...

Great job Ralph. You destroyed your self and vindicated all the rest of us.

Money well spent. ROFLMAO!

Lamson, I spent a total of 4 days there. I had a lot of pictures taken, and only a small number went into the report. Here's one I did in your honor. It shows me right in the middle of the doorway at 12:30- right in the spot where you said he was: behind the median handrail. And I'm bending forward, like you said, and I'm imaginatively grabbing the median handrail in the manner you described. And there's no vee shadow.

w7d2za.jpg

I've got dozens of pictures like this. You want we go through them one by one?

It is preposterous to claim that Doorman's t-shirt was anything but what it appeared to be, which is v-shaped. That perfect vee was the cut of his shirt- just like on me. And you're not going to tell me that it wasn't the cut of my t-shirt, are you? Because I think I know very well what the cut of my t-shirt was. I bought it for the occasion. Prior to this, I never owned a v-shaped t-shirt in my life. But that one on me was v-shaped.

33m21zq.jpg