The Education Forum

How to Interest New Readers In Events Which--if more widely discussed- Might Serve to Delegitimate An Entirely Corrupt Political System

THIS IS A SURFBOARD: a story that has big name recognition, might not be new to us ,but is new to the young and sytematicaly, top-down jaded, and utterly MSM, can be used as a surfboard to plant a recommendation that would otherwise NOT GET A SECOND GLANCE FROM NEW, MSM AUDIENCE. Do YOU just want to dismiss them as dummies, like the internet wants you to? Or do you recognize that politics is not what happens inside one skull but a social act B E T W E E N skulls? If the former you have just answered the question: "Why do so few people seem to not recognize the importance of the political assassinations for right now?" The best silo their convictions instead of BROADcast them, full spectrum.

Please use this surfboard by putting it on an MSM site where new people will be able to learn about the Douglass book. Otherwise all they will ever know about in their lives is the existence of the O'Reilly book. Surfaces have been sanded much better than when you were young. It's up to YOU to provide cognitive dissonance for the smooth surfaced youth that this stage of Capitalism has produced. Please SHARE what is bellow the line or adjust it and share as you see fit. Remember the surfboard is the article, the surfer is the book. Don't spread pistols, use the pistols to spread artillery (METAPHOR FOLKS , A METAPHOR FOR THE COMMUNICATIONS BATTLE...)

-------------------------------------------------------------

RFK children speak about JFK assassination

http://www.usatoday....warren/1828405/ The best book on the assassination, endorsed by former CIA PDB to President H.W. Bush Ray McGovern, Daniel Ellsberg of Pentagon Papers fame, former top aid to JFK's National Security Advisor Marcus Raskin, and Richard Falk, Milbank Professor of International Law Emeritus, Princeton University is JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters by James W. Douglass.

“Arguably the most important book yet written about a U.S. president … Should be required reading for all high school and college students, and anyone who is a registered voter!”—JOHN PERKINS, author of Confessions of an Economic Hitmanhttp://www.amazon.co...s/dp/1439193886

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1031952-14-passage-of-power---book-as-a-whole-and-final-thoughts-december-17 Hi. PLEASE JOIN THIS BOOK CLUB. THERE ARE FOUR THOUSAND MEMBERS BUT THAT IS NOT THE BEST THING. THE BEST THING IS THAT THEY LIKE TO TYPE A LOT AND TELL OTHERS WHAT TO DO. CAN YOU IMAGINE IT? This is actually, I think, to have a ripple effect in letting more know about highly censored books.

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,274 as of 9am this morning. for JFK and the Unspeakable. Now why am I posting this. To show that this surfboard method of using wide angle articles tied to an amazon link with big name recognition blurbs... works. This number would actually be much higher were it not textbook buying season. I posted the RFK kids -unspeakable book link on 50 different groups . My extrapolation is based on 6 years of staring at Amazon numbers at least 4 times each day. It is making me an emotionally rich person.

If 3 other people spread book links by quickly cutting a pasting repeatedly we could have Unspeakable outselling O 'Swill by tomorrow.

This past Wednesday Unspeakable was 25,000s , but again that was high because of textbook season . Normally it has been hovering around 7,000 except on weekends when I make surfboards.

Nat

Next time your laying up a board check your air filter bro that 2 part epoxy

Will give you hallucinations!.

I get what you are saying Nat Amazon is the place to start

I am now off to THAT book club for a perusal of the offerings

Will let you know what I find

Ian

Nat

Found people disagreeing with the history of JFK's assassination

And they appear well read there is more to this than meets the eye

Perhaps 75% of the western world are right!.

Now see how long it takes McAdams to send along a few Stepford students.

Ian

Edited by Ian Kingsbury

Ian Epoxyderms are for Lovers was not my favorite James Bond.

Nat

Found people disagreeing with the history of JFK's assassination

And they appear well read there is more to this than meets the eye

Perhaps 75% of the western world are right!.

Now see how long it takes McAdams to send along a few Stepford students.

Ian

------

Um how about some people who want to spread knowledge... instead of just warehouse it as planned on the internet.. why don't THEY go there. Post sideways, that's where it matters.

Edited by Nathaniel Heidenheimer