The Education Forum

Web site to Download Rare & Out-of-Print books on the JFK Assassination

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Here is a web link where you can download rare, out-of-print books on the JFK assassination

From Robert Morrow 512-306-1510

There are some fabulous extremely hard to find books available for download at my Box account. Web link:

https://www.box.com/...e6999f8799dfd0a

“The Dark Side of LBJ” (1968) by Joachim Joesten is a very important and extremely rare book to find.

Penn Jones’s “Forgive My Grief” Volumes 1 and 2 are now up. In a few weeks Volumes 3 & 4 of “Forgive My Grief” will be up – so keep checking the web site. These books are very hard to find.“History Will Not Absolve Us” is an extremely important book on the JFK assassination and Martin Schotze has given me permission to distribute it. Please download and distribute this amazing book to others!

“Billy Sol Estes: A Texas Legend” is another rare & very important book. As is “Texas In the Morning “ by Madeleine Brown.

You can also download my Word file on "LBJ, CIA & GHW Bush Murdered JFK" – 800+ page Word document file.

There is also the “Texas Connection” by Craig Zirbel. “And We are All Mortal” by George Evica as well as the classic “Accessories After the Fact” by Sylvia Meagher.

In the future, I hope to put up for download some very important Joechim Joesten books: “How Kennedy was Murdered: The Full Appalling Story” as well as “Oswald: The Truth.”

Here is the web link for my Bibliography of JFK Assassination Books: http://lyndonjohnson...tion-books.html

It has over 1,000 books listed that relate to the JFK assassination and other related books on deep politics. If there are any books I should add to this list, please tell me.

There are 2 good places to buy used books: 1) Amazon and 2) www.abebooks.com which often has more books and prices that are cheaper than Amazon in the area of used and hard to find books. I highly recommend Abe Books.

Please forward this email to others who might have an interest. And if anyone has some rare Joachim Joesten books that they would like to add to the cause, please let me know so we can get them scanned and put up on the internet.

Robert

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Robert,

Thanks for this resource. You need to register and create an account, right?

thanks again

Martin

Yes, I think you need to register & create a Box account before you can use this. If you have any trouble email me at Morrow321@aol.com . I can send you some smaller individual files.

TRY THIS LINK AND SEE IF IT WORKS: https://www.box.com/s/8b408e6999f8799dfd0a

Some folks have been having problems with the other one.

Edited by Robert Morrow

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Robert Morrow

You are welcome. The best thing you guys can do is to send me scanned copies of old, valuable and rare (out of print) books so I can post them for everyone. Anything by Joachim Joesten would be great.

Just scan it & send it to me (Morrow321@aol.com) in a PDF file. And the same goes for key JFK issues of old magazines. I would like to get the 3 different copies of the LIFE magazine that was print for its 1964 Warren Report issues. They kept breaking the printing presses until they got their propaganda down right, so there are 3 versions of that issue.

Edited by Robert Morrow

• 2 months later...
Guest Robert Morrow

There are several fabulous books by Joachim Joesten that are in print now. My advice: buy them!! If you had to ask me who the greatest JFK research of all time would be: I would go with Joachim Joesten #1; the Vincent Salandria #2 and Ed Tatro #3. Joesten and Tatro focus on the LBJ angle to the JFK assassination; Salandria focuses on the national security state angle to the JFK assassination. My take on the JFK assassination is that both elements were completely entwined in the murder of JFK.

And that is the view Joachim Joesten had: Texas oil executives, the intelligence services, Lyndon Johnson, anti-Castro Cuban operatives, Joachim Joesten figured it all out in real time in an era where he could have been murdered by the government for the kind of indicting research he was doing. The other great Joesten book was "How Kennedy Was Killed - the Full Unbelievable Story as it Has Never Been Told" 1968. That particular book desperately needs to be reprinted and I hope Iconoclast will do that one as well.

1) "The Dark Side of Lyndon Johnson" which came out in 1968: http://www.amazon.co... lyndon johnson

First published in 1968 in the UK (the subject matter was too controversial for US publishers to touch) this is Joachim Joesten's treatise on the 36th president of the United States, Lyndon Baines Johnson, and his lifelong addiction for power at any cost. Joesten pulls back the layers of lies and deception to reveal LBJ as one of America's most corrupt and duplicitous politicians ever. Joesten carefully documents the little-known facts behind Johnson's involvement in scandals stretching back to his first stolen election in 1948, thru the Bobby Baker, Billy Sol Estes and Walter Jenkins affairs, and culminates with the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Included are LBJ's connection to mobsters, big Texas oil, political graft and corruption, blackmailing of FBI chief J. Edgar Hoover, and a disturbing number of murders committed by his henchmen for LBJ's personal gain. FROM THE BOOK: The true nature of Lyndon B. Johnson has long been hidden from the public through the frenzied efforts of highly paid P.R. wizards and artificial image-builders. William Manchester came closer than most other people to seeing through the benign public relations mask of Lyndon Johnson, but one wouldn't know it from scanning the pages of 'The Death of a President'. If there are two persons in the world who have really come to know Johnson at close quarters, outside of his own family, they are Robert and Jacqueline Kennedy. Manchester interviewed both of them at length and they told him, without mincing their words, what they thought of That Man in the White House. But when Manchester, having faithfully recorded everything the Kennedys had told him, rushed into print with his story, years ahead of schedule, they both got panicky and practically forced him to 'revise' his story out of recognition. Edward J. Epstein, the author of Inquest, somehow managed to get hold of a copy of the original, unedited manuscript of the Manchester book, then entitled 'Death of a Lancer', and revealed in the July issue 1967 of Commentary, some of its contents. In his original draft, Manchester, it seems, made some very pungent remarks about Lyndon Johnson whom he described, among other things, as a 'chameleon who constantly changes loyalties'; 'a capon' and 'a crafty schemer who has a gaunt, hunted look about him'. He also pictured Johnson as 'a full-fledged hypomaniac' and 'the crafty seducer with six nimble hands who can persuade a woman to surrender her favors in the course of a long conversation confined to obscure words. No woman, even a lady, can discern his intentions until the critical moment'. By far the most interesting aspect of this matter, however, is Epstein's contention that Manchester's original theme, which gave unity to his book, was 'the notion that Johnson, the successor, was somehow responsible for the death-of his predecessor'. Several quotations from the original draft bear out this contention. At one point, the Lancer version states, 'The shattering fact of the assassination is that a Texas murder has made a Texan President'. At another, Kenneth O'Donnell, Kennedy's appointments secretary, is quoted as exclaiming 'They did it. I always knew they'd do it. You couldn't expect anything else from them. They finally made it'. Then Manchester comments: 'He didn't specify who "they" were. It was unnecessary. They were Texans, Johnsonians'. But what is one to think of an author who allows his most important work not only to be castrated, but to be turned completely upside down by a publisher more committed to the dictates of expediency than to the search for historical truth?

2) "Oswald: Assassin or Fall Guy?" which came out in 1964 http://www.amazon.co... lyndon johnson

German-born Joachim Joesten, who worked for Newsweek magazine before becoming a freelance writer in 1944, published "Oswald, Assassin or Fall Guy?" in 1964, *prior* to the release of the Warren Report. Surprisingly, at that early date, the foundation of doubt that would pervade the assassination research community for the next fifty years and beyond, was already well in place. Like other early authors who questioned the official Government verdict, Joesten had to have this book published outside the United States. Through special arrangement with his heirs, Iconoclassic Books is proud to present this reissue of the first important treatise on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Also included is Joesten's 50-page summary of the Warren Report, which he examined upon its release in September, 1964. ----- "A “fall guy,” in American underworld slang, is a person selected by a criminal gang to be framed up as the guilty one, in order to shield the real perpetrators of a crime. This is Joesten’s thesis about Oswald. He writes in his preface: “Oswald was a ‘fall guy,’ to use the parlance of the kind of men who must have planned the details of the assassination. I believe that he was picked as a fall guy precisely because, as a petty, and perhaps discarded, agent of the CIA, and later of the FBI, he was an ideal scapegoat; his provocative actions and movements were subject to specific knowledge by the conspirators; in particular his obtrusive display of ‘Marxist’ feelings stamped him as the kind of man who could be made to appear an irrational assassin and around whom a web of circumstantial evidence could be woven; a web sufficiently plausible on the face of it to convince the American people provided he did not live to have a trial, as indeed he didn’t…I am personally convinced that (a) Oswald was completely innocent of the assassination, and ( B) it was the work of a powerful conspiratorial group. "Most of the book is devoted to a systematic development of the evidence. A number of the points are sufficiently powerful to singly cast grave doubt on the official version; and in their cumulative impact to provide a serious basis for Joesten’s conclusion. ". . . the Joesten book erased most of my skepticism. The bulk of the evidence is highly convincing, and couldn’t be passed off as a cumulation of chance newspaper gossip. I concluded that the official theory is probably a police fabrication. I think it likely that Oswald was in fact a “fall guy,” who may or may not have participated in the assassination, but was not its sole executor or main arranger." -Victor Perlo, New Times, September 23, 1964

3) Also, the classic "History Will Not Absolve Us" by Martin Schotz is now uploaded on line at "Ratical.org" http://www.ratical.o...ille/JFK/HWNAU/ This book is also a must read and it has many primary sources, such as Castro's speech on 11/23/63, that is found nowhere is. "History Will Not Absolve" has a lot of Vince Salandria in it and it spends a lot of time focused on how the left wing was co-opted in the JFK assassination.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Every time I open the book it disintegrates some more. I haven't touched it for some time now. I really hope someone will find a way to have it reprinted. BTW it was declined for publication in the UK and was published in Holland. In a small run of a cheap paperback (with a remarkably good copy of the A6 on the cover. Still havent figured out how to non invasively clean the cover for scanning.)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Robert Morrow

Folks, you can help me out by either scanning a very rare, out of print JFK book or by mailing it to me and I will get it scanned and up on the internet. Focus on any book over $50, that is out of print, and is valuable.

Today (4-24-13) I just uploaded an extremely important, very rare book by perhaps the greatest JFK researcher of all time, Joachim Joesten: "How Kennedy Was Killed: The Full Appalling Story" (1968). I suggest ALL of you download this book immediately & share it with friends. Web link: https://www.box.com/...e6999f8799dfd0a

If you want to buy an used copy of this book you can get it for $446 on Amazon or $389 at AbeBooks. It is very hard to get a hard copy of this book, perhaps the rarest high quality book in JFK research.

Joachim Joesten pretty much solved the JFK assassination in real time. He figured out LBJ was at the epicenter with Dallas, Texas oil executives and US intelligence. Joesten also knew Cuba policy played a big role and he also knew to ask if Lee Harvey Oswald was US intelligence and ask was he a "fall guy" (meaning in on the assassination with US intelligence) or just a patsy (purely innocent, set up) or the assassin. So much that Joesten honed in on the Johnson angle was confirmed in the 80's, 90's, 2000's.

Joesten did make some understandable mistakes (thinking Jesse Curry was involved) but Joesten pretty much hit it out of the ballpark on all the key issues.

Also, go to Amazon and buy Joesten's other great books which are now being republished: "The Dark Side of Lyndon Johnson" (1968) and "Oswald: Assassin or Fall Guy." You can get these for very reasonable prices from Iconoclassic books.

I have also uploaded some critically important Texas Ranger Clint Peoples' Oral History dated 11-21-1984.

Clint Peoples was a close observer of Lyndon Johnson's corruption and he was the one who investigated Malcolm Wallace's murder of Doug Kinser in Austin, TX, in fall 1951 and also the murder of Henry Marsall in June, 1961 ten years later. Billie Sol Estes later admitted and told Ranger Peoples that he (Estes), Lyndon Johnson and Cliff Carter used Malcolm Wallace to murder Henry Marshall.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

The critically important book Operation Cyanide by Peter Hounam (2003) about the attack on the USS Liberty is now up at this web link: https://www.box.com/s/8b408e6999f8799dfd0a That book, for many reasons, has convinced me that Lyndon Johnson was behind the attack on the USS Liberty. If that is true, LBJ was trying to murder 294 Americans on the USS Liberty, blame it on Egypt, and then have a false flag attack used as a pretext to attack, bomb and take out Nasser of Egypt who had drifted into the Soviet camp over the previous ten years.

On June 8, 1968, the hotline between the USA and USSR was used multiple times and we came very close to having a nuclear incident.

The depravity of Lyndon Johnson is simply nowhere near to being dealt with in an honest fashion not just in mainstream scholarship but also in the JFK research community. JFK researcher Ed Tatro once compared Lyndon Johnson to Adolph Hitler. I think this comparison is spot on and not the slightest in exaggeration. McGeorge Bundy in 1971 privately compared LBJ to Joseph Stalin. The then governor ot Texas Allan Shivers, who knew LBJ well, called LBJ a murderer to his face in 1956, accusing him of the 1952 Sam Smithwick prison murder.

I think understanding that Israeli attack on the USS Liberty on June 8, 1967 may be even more important than understanding the JFK assassination. In my opinion, Lyndon Johnson personally engineered this epic crime by ordering Israel's IDF to do the attack.

As for other rare books to understand LBJ: please download Billie Sol Estes: A Texas Legend by Billie Sol Estes. This book is extremely rare, extremely valuable and simple cannot be found. I could find no used copies of it on the internet for sale (5/1/13).

Joachim Joesten's How Kennedy Was Killed: The Full Appalling Story (1968) is also available. It is yet another, extremely valuable, extremely hard to find book. Joesten essentially solved the JFK assassination in real time in the 1960's. If you can find a used copy it goes for $400, so definitely grab this book while you can. Get some of Joesten's other books at Amazon: The Dark Side of Lyndon Johnson and Oswald: Assassin or Fall Guy? All high quality stuff.

Madeleine Brown's book Texas in the Morning is yet another valuable, must have book on the JFK assassination.

Some other very rare JFK books you ought to get are Clint Peoples's Oral History from the early 1980's, Destiny in Dallas by R. B. Denson, Kill Zone by Craig Roberts, Medicological Study by Charles Wilber, Dallas police chief Jesse Curry's book, & Red Roses from Texas by Nerin Gun (very rare, 1964). The Clint People's oral history is from the Dallas public library and is nowhere else on the internet so I suggest getting a download of it.

People have asked about Penn Jones' Forgive My Grief Volumes 1, II, III & IV. John Judge has acquired the rights to republish them, including original artwork, and I urge you to buy all 4 copies when he does. I do not have them available for download; they should be available soon at a reasonable price.

The focus here is on providing access to very rare, valuable, out-of-print books. If you have any rare gems that you would like to share with others, please get in contact with me and I will try to make it happen.

Edited by Robert Morrow

• 1 month later...
Guest Robert Morrow

The Warren Omission by Walt Brown available for $30 on Amazon !!! This is a very high quality & very rare book in JFK research.

It was selling at $200 previously until Walt Brown started selling it again for $30 on Amazon. A must buy for the serious (and even not serious) JFK researcher!

Web link: http://www.amazon.com/Warren-Ommission-Walt-Brown/dp/1887934138/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1371276493&sr=1-7&keywords=walt+brown

9ed4810ae7a07bfa9228a110.L.jpg

Other books by Walt Brown - Treachery in Dallas:

b42b828fd7a04e5eccad3110.L.jpg

Walt Brown: "The Guns of Texas are Upon You:"

41tmU32taxL._SY300_.jpg

Walt Brown: "The JFK Assassination Quiz Book: Test Your Knowledge"

51QGMTsfsHL.jpg

Email from Walt Brown: "For the official record, Warren Omission was supposed to be the third part of Treachery in Dallas, but Carroll and Graft didn't want to spring for the additional publishing costs. The original title of Treachery (C & G decided that title) was 'Blue Death, Red Patsy, White Lies.' The tragedy of Treachery in Dallas is that the most important part--the tables in the back--have gone unnoticed for 18 years....."

Edited by Robert Morrow

• 3 months later...
Guest Robert Morrow

Bumping thread so folks can access some extremely valuable JFK research materials

https://app.box.com/s/8b408e6999f8799dfd0a

Of special interest is the Clint Peoples' oral history - parts of which were embargoed until after his children's deaths because of some very damaging material on Barefoot Sanders, a crony of LBJ who helped to cover up the Henry Marshall murder and who was the US attorney for the Dallas area at the time of the JFK assassination.

Also, the Joachim Joesten books are extremely important.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

John Judge has told me he has permission to reprint all four Forgive My Grief Volumes. That is why I took 2 of them down. So far ... nada.