The Education Forum

According to Weberman, GPH told LHO to take the MC to the TSBD

Actually, Tommy, I said it to Hemming. He said I was on the right track. I don't know if JFK was aware, but I highly doubt it. RFK--very possibly. LHO, yes.

You mention Weberman with such contempt. I was relying on him about something he knew about, namely the Assassination. I figured he's Jewish and would have no reason to lie. I didn't read his book, but I knew he taught the Assassination at Columbia. I asked him, "Did the Catholic Church have anything to do with Kennedy's death?" He answered, "No."

I remember back to his following Bob Dylan and Dylan turned around and punched him. We all laughed.

The Baptists think the Catholics killed Kennedy. Something about Cardinal Spellman. Spellman, I've read, was jealous of Fulton Sheen and caused him a lot of trouble and moved him to Rochester. Sheen made no friends there. I want to read more about this. The Baptists think Kennedy was killed because the Catholic Church didn't like his politics. Supposedly the Black Pope ordered the hit.

I only know of one connection: David Ferrie was an ex-Jesuit and wanted to kill Kennedy.

Kathy C

Actually, Tommy, I said it to Hemming. He said I was on the right track. I don't know if JFK was aware, but I highly doubt it. RFK--very possibly. LHO, yes.

You mention Weberman with such contempt. I was relying on him about something he knew about, namely the Assassination. I figured he's Jewish and would have no reason to lie. I didn't read his book, but I knew he taught the Assassination at Columbia. I asked him, "Did the Catholic Church have anything to do with Kennedy's death?" He answered, "No."

I remember back to his following Bob Dylan and Dylan turned around and punched him. We all laughed.

The Baptists think the Catholics killed Kennedy. Something about Cardinal Spellman. Spellman, I've read, was jealous of Fulton Sheen and caused him a lot of trouble and moved him to Rochester. Sheen made no friends there. I want to read more about this. The Baptists think Kennedy was killed because the Catholic Church didn't like his politics. Supposedly the Black Pope ordered the hit.

I only know of one connection: David Ferrie was an ex-Jesuit and wanted to kill Kennedy.

Kathy C

I did NOT express contempt for Weberman! I accurately relayed Hemming's conversation with me. Take it or leave it.