The Education Forum

Book: JFK secretly freed rapists, drug dealers and Mafia hitmen to kill Castro

JFK secretly freed rapists, drug dealers and Mafia hitmen to kill Castro and curb threat of Communism, claims explosive new book

• Revelations made by journalist Bill Deane in new book 'Smooth Criminal'
  • It tells story of alleged CIA spy and 'one-man crime wave' Dave Riley
  • Claims criminals allowed on 'crime sprees' in US when not working for CIA
  • Deane: 'Riley was typical recruit: Intelligent, ambitious and without morals'
  • While JFK did not order the programme, Deane says he was 'aware' of it

By Matt Blake

Daily Mail (U.K.)

PUBLISHED: 07:25 EST, 15 February 2013 | UPDATED: 09:04 EST, 15 February 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2279155/JFK-secretly-freed-rapists-drug-dealers-Mafia-hitmen-kill-Castro-curb-Communist-threat-claims-explosive-new-book.html#ixzz2L4sIJSkQ

It's the Daily mail guys !

Next week they will be

Telling us JFK had lady Diana killed!.

The Daily Mail for office boys by office boys!.

Edited by Ian Kingsbury

Didn't the efforts to kill Castro end under Ike?

Yes he was informed by the CIA " it's ok Fidel is our guy"

"Deane says he was 'aware' of it" Douglas, I will not use HaHaHa, as Jim did. No, on second thought I will, HaHAHA!! For someone to say that JFK knew about it, and we are to accept that as fact, especially something as disgusting as this, is just off the wall!

When I post an item in the forum it does not mean that I necessarily agree with what it espouses. That was the case here as it was obvious, at least from the news story, that the author's tale is pretty thin. Basically I believe in the free market place of ideas. It is up to each individual to make a judgment. Because the author has credentials it is worth noting that his book is in print.

Here are some reviews from Amazon on the book. Writing reviews of a book has become an industry for which people are paid to do. This makes it more difficult to discern whether a particular book actually has any value. The reviews of the book here appear to be about as thin in content as the book itself, at least as portrayed in the Daily Mail.

http://www.amazon.co...nDateDescending

Edited by Douglas Caddy

The only sites on Google News that picked this up were the Mail (a trash tabloid), Business Insider (which doesn't have the highest standards either) and Irish Central. I take this as a reflection of how serious this book is taken.

Citation?

Vice President Nixon was in charge of it

Anything published by the Daily Mail has to be viewed through the filter that the Mail will publish any old crap and put a "respectable" veneer on it. Despite its obvious deficiencies, some people (my mother in law included) think it's a serious newspaper. It's not.

Daily Mail is indeed a terrible newspaper. However, it is the most popular online newspaper in the world. One of the reasons for this is that it is one of the few newspapers willing to publish articles on "political conspiracies". For example, it was the only mainstream paper in the UK to cover in depth the murder of Dr. David Kelly. It also publishes articles on the JFK assassination.

The efforts to kill Castro continued all the way to Johnson.

But the IG report makes clear that these were done by the CIA unto itself.

Jim,

Can you post a link to and/or the relevant excerpts from the report?