The Education Forum

Bullet strike in Muchmore film

It might be a good synchronisation point if it is the moment when the driver turns to look back in Z and here exposes the rear view mirror.

Guess it dpends if you believe Z313 occurred where it did rather than 30 feet further down the street according to the WCR.

Here is the driver's turn - the second turn - within a second of the headshot. the frame order is down then over

The only way these sync is if we move that shot down to where Altgens and the WCR said it happened.. Station 4+95 as opposed to the plat legend's 4+65 feet.

DJ

btw - personally I don't think we can even know whether there was a hole or not. too many conflicting stories. Yet you don't destroy evidence if it's benign.

and that windshiled was definitely destroyed and replaced with a duplicate.

Pray tell, what does "The frame order is down then over" mean?

--Tommy :sun

It might be a good synchronisation point if it is the moment when the driver turns to look back in Z and here exposes the rear view mirror.

I think Kellerman's movement might be of more interest in this sequence. At least in relationship to the head shot and Hill's reaction thereafter. And the obvious limo slowdown in this extant version.

chris

I've downloaded the mov's to view later in a win(doze) machine.