The Education Forum

Gary Mack Explains

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that idea. Though I think it would be simpler to have a subforum where Gary can only post as he chooses in respionse to others having conversations. It levels the playing field as I'm sure many will line up to tear him a new one. In a sense then we have a representation of the Museum. Likewise it would be good if other personas could have that privilege. It would be absolutely tops if RFKjr had such a soapbox. I know that's wishful thinking. Anyway, Gary believes there is more to it than just Oswald. (I'm not going to argue) I like the idea of a level playing field in cases. Another thing is that no question moderation is involved.

edit typo

Edited by John Dolva

Since this personal message clears the Briggs-Mack-relationship, I feel free to post it here:

Gary wrote:

Quote:

Karl, did you read the description? Have you read the oral history he did? Briggs worked in the DC-area for the exhibit designers, not the Museum. We consultants (at the time) in Texas never saw or heard from him. His name is also listed with everyone else who helped, including conspiracy buffs, at the Museum entrance. So next time you visit, please make a note of any factual errors you find so they can be corrected. Not opinions, Karl, factual errors. Thanks.

Gary Mack

Close quote

Quote (from my link post# 19)

Charles A. Briggs was () the third highest-ranking official at the Central Intelligence Agency. He was one of few men at CIA who could break through the compartments and search anywhere for records.

Close quote

Briggs the gold-key-man, who can open up each and every door in each and every CIA department - I wish, CTer community would have such a wonder boy.

BTW: Briggs designed the exhibits, and a museum depends on it's exhibits...therefore...

KK

Gary Mack explains:

Quote (Message to me, today)

Briggs didn't design any exhibits, Karl, the contents were created by project director Conover Hunt (no relation to HL Hunt) and others. A new book is coming out around June 1 with an extensive history of the Museum, and Briggs' small role is mentioned. I'm sure you'll want to read it.

Gary Mack

Close quote

That's new info, thx.

Karl

http://www.dallasnew...cy-theorist.ece

I particularly enjoyed the part of the above article which says that Gary Mack changed his name from Larry Dunkel to Gary Mack (probably way back in the 1970s sometime).

Unless I'm mistaken, that name-changing declaration will probably come as a big surprise to some conspiracy theorists, who I think have asserted in the past that Mr. Mack had simply MADE UP the name Larry Dunkel in order to pose as a different person when discussing the JFK case.

The CTers will still say that by using the name Dunkel, instead of Mack, it still served to "hide" his true identity. But I just think it's kind of funny to find out that Dunkel is Gary's REAL name--and Gary Mack is, in essence, a FAKE name. Interesting irony there, isn't it? :-)

You're thinking of McAdams, David, who went to a conference pretending to be "Paul Nolan." Everyone I know who calls Gary Mack "Larry Dunkel" does so with the full knowledge this was his original name, and does so out of spite, kinda like those calling Muhammad Ali "Cassius Clay", or, even better, those calling Jack Ruby "Rubenstein."

Everyone I know who calls Gary Mack "Larry Dunkel" does so with the full knowledge this was his original name, and does so out of spite...

Okay. Thanks, Pat. You could be 100% right about this. But I had the impression that some CTers thought "Larry D." was a made-up name used by Gary to hide his true identity. But maybe I'm wrong. (There's a first time for everything, right?) :)

Edited by David Von Pein

Larry Dunkel = Another Dunkel Donut aka "explanation full of holes". Yes everyone knows that's his name.

I have been informed that "Harrison Livingstone" of "High Treason" fame, first brought Larry Dunkel out into the light.

I have been informed that Harrison Livingstone of "High Treason" fame first brought Larry Dunkel out into the light.

Ahh, that explains why I was in the dark. Who in their right mind would ever buy that book?

Edited by David Von Pein

Who said anyone bought it? You love to shoot your mouth off about nothing. What a great attitude you have. Home life not quite up to par?

You love to shoot your mouth off about nothing.

Says the man named Randy who said this (about nothing) earlier today:

I find it hard to believe that "Frazier" can't recall when he started work at the TSBD.

Pot/Kettle Alert.

Edited by David Von Pein

You love to shoot your mouth off about nothing.

Says the man named Randy who said this (about nothing) earlier today:

I find it hard to believe that "Frazier" can't recall when he started work at the TSBD.

Pot/Kettle Alert.

That's right I did say that and your point is, let me guess...Wait for it...NOTHING!

Guest Robert Morrow

My advice to Randy (and everyone else) is to NOT engage David von Pein, especially in juvenile back and forth comments. If you wonder why I suggest this, just email or PM me. Just ignore him.

Edited by Robert Morrow

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” Upton Sinclair

John, that was beautiful!

Jack White, God rest his soul, must be rolling in his grave with Mack's hypocrisy. Inside the Target Car is so flawed, but beneficial in that Mack claims a wind speed of 20 mph facing the limo, but the "puff of smoke" in the Wiegman photo doesn't appear to be blowing away as it reaches the street....hmmm

And to think Mack sat in front of Gordon Arnold when he spoke on the assassination.

http://www.dallasnew...cy-theorist.ece

I particularly enjoyed the part of the above article which says that Gary Mack changed his name from Larry Dunkel to Gary Mack (probably way back in the 1970s sometime).

Unless I'm mistaken, that name-changing declaration will probably come as a big surprise to some conspiracy theorists, who I think have asserted in the past that Mr. Mack had simply MADE UP the name Larry Dunkel in order to pose as a different person when discussing the JFK case.

The CTers will still say that by using the name Dunkel, instead of Mack, it still served to "hide" his true identity. But I just think it's kind of funny to find out that Dunkel is Gary's REAL name--and Gary Mack is, in essence, a FAKE name. Interesting irony there, isn't it? :-)

You're thinking of McAdams, David, who went to a conference pretending to be "Paul Nolan." Everyone I know who calls Gary Mack "Larry Dunkel" does so with the full knowledge this was his original name, and does so out of spite, kinda like those calling Muhammad Ali "Cassius Clay", or, even better, those calling Jack Ruby "Rubenstein."

Pat, you are so right:

David Atlee Phillips - Maurice Bishop

Howard Hunt - Eduardo

Clay Shaw - Clay Bertrand

LHO - Leon, Alek Hiddell...

David Ferry - David Farris

Rubenstien - Ruby

Fiorini - Sturgis

Roselli - Colonel Rawlston

McAdams - Nolan

Mack - Dunkel

What is everybody trying to hide? B)