The Education Forum

Gary Mack Explains

Mr. Bugliosi suffers from the Gary Mack syndrome.

And J. Raymond Carroll suffers from the very odd disorder known as Anybody But Oswald Syndrome.

3.) Telling Marina to buy "anything" that was needed for the children, which was highly unusual for the penny-pinching Mr. Oswald, according to his wife.
Simply NOT TRUE.

Perhaps Raymond should review Commission Exhibit No. 1820 again:

"MARINA states that in reflection, now she believes this to be strange, because OSWALD had always been most frugal and did not allow her to spend hardly any money." -- Via CE1820; An FBI interview with Marina Oswald, in the Russian language, on January 15, 1964

"Oswald told her to use the money to buy..."anything" else that she felt was necessary for the children. Marina thought this to be strange since Oswald had always been "most frugal" and hardly allowed her to spend any money at all."
Since the evidence does not support your case, you and Mack and Bugliosi, et al have to try to DEMONIZE an innocent man.

LOL.gif

After reviewing the list of things I mentioned in an earlier post above (and when adding in all of the many, many things which show Oswald to be a double-murderer that I didn't mention in that post), only a person who has totally taken leave of every ounce of common sense he may have possessed could possibly believe that I have attempted to "DEMONIZE an innocent man" named Lee Harvey Oswald.

In other words, to the Anybody But Oswald conspiracy crackpots, the MORE evidence there is of Oswald's (double) guilt, the more INNOCENT Oswald becomes.

Now THAT'S bizarre.

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To do a reality check, just ask what happened to the municipal judge who found correctly for Groden?

Sorry Jim, I have apparently missed this development. What happened to the judge?

Martin, the judge's name was Carrie Chavez. From the Dallas Morning News:

Over the years Groden’s been given 80 citations for illegally peddling his wares on city-controlled parks property, and 80 times those citations were tossed. The city long claimed that Dealey Plaza was a municipal park over which it had total authority, but as Dallas Municipal Judge Carrie Chavez ruled in December 2010, the site of the assassination is never mentioned in the Dallas City Code. So she tossed the case. (Chavez, incidentally, is no longer a municipal judge: She wasn’t recommended for rehire last summer during those contentions muni judge back-and-forths at City Hall.)

As you can read below, on February 15 Judge Kristen Wade of the County Criminal Court of Appeals ruled that Chavez was absolutely right in her initial ruling. In documents filed in federal court last week, (now-outgoing) Dallas City Attorney Tom Perkins wrote that Dallas “will not further appeal the municipal court’s order quashing the misdemeanor information against Groden. Therefore, the City cannot further prosecute Mr. Groden in with respect to his actions that gave rise to that misdemeanor charge.”

Full story: http://cityhallblog....ley-plaza.html/

David "ZAPRUDER WASN'T ON THE PEDESTAL AT ALL" Healy said:

so.... how are things in that cloud called illusion that you inhabit? Comedian isn't you [sic] gig, Studley... <sigh>

Gosh, you're a strange person.

strange enough to own a whole flock of lone nut trolls, David *I owe my heart and soul to Vincent Bugliosi* Von Pein... Carry on, hon!

Wait a minute.

The real point is this, and I mention it in my article on this topic at CTKA.

This is the SECOND time Gary/Larry has done this.

For ITTC he said Jackie was in the line of fire. Yeah Gary, after you lined up the actors wrong. He was then forced to retract.

He now does it AGAIN with the so called Walker note. Which did not surface until AFTER the assassination. Via who? The omnipresent Ruth Paine. And the note did not have Oswald's fingerprints on it. Although there were other prints on it.

Gary Mack pulled off two howlers in public like that? He forgot the Waker shooting was in April?

I don't think so. And neither should anyone else.

Awaiting the lone nut Gang of 6 (probably 8 these days) to misdirect this thread... Hello Lampoon, Gary and by default David Von Pein are in a pickle, you out there?

DAVID QUOTE.''Bottom line -- People are HUMAN. Not machines. They make mistakes and always will as long as we humans roam the Earth..''

Yes, David, we all make mistakes at times.....But, we do not as Gary has continually done for years now, sent emails to whomever on the web, when he believes he has found one in someones post,on a Forum, see when you pretend to be The Know It All, and rub it in as he has to some, and present a hauty and at times insulting attitude in doing so, It is hillarious, to find, by some now, How the mighty has fallen, and by words from his own mouth that he has used constantly to belittle others by his crummy attitude, unless one goes the kissy butt in return attitude, in reply to him,which most will not and have not, they have simply taken it for years, so now that should explain for you, the How Sweet It Is attitudes you read here in this thread.... Gary poo, please in future from now on do recall that you also make mistakes......and stop the Lording attitude you have used in the past....See What Goes Around Eventually Does Come Around.......After All.......all ...take care...b

To do a reality check, just ask what happened to the municipal judge who found correctly for Groden?

Sorry Jim, I have apparently missed this development. What happened to the judge?

Martin, the judge's name was Carrie Chavez. From the Dallas Morning News:

Over the years Groden’s been given 80 citations for illegally peddling his wares on city-controlled parks property, and 80 times those citations were tossed. The city long claimed that Dealey Plaza was a municipal park over which it had total authority, but as Dallas Municipal Judge Carrie Chavez ruled in December 2010, the site of the assassination is never mentioned in the Dallas City Code. So she tossed the case. (Chavez, incidentally, is no longer a municipal judge: She wasn’t recommended for rehire last summer during those contentions muni judge back-and-forths at City Hall.)

As you can read below, on February 15 Judge Kristen Wade of the County Criminal Court of Appeals ruled that Chavez was absolutely right in her initial ruling. In documents filed in federal court last week, (now-outgoing) Dallas City Attorney Tom Perkins wrote that Dallas “will not further appeal the municipal court’s order quashing the misdemeanor information against Groden. Therefore, the City cannot further prosecute Mr. Groden in with respect to his actions that gave rise to that misdemeanor charge.”

Full story: http://cityhallblog....ley-plaza.html/

Thanks Michael. Interesting turn of events.

Gary Mack has become a clown. .... He has no qualms about lying [his] head off in public over and over.

One of these days, it'd sure be nice if someone would sue the pants off of a few of the conspiracy-happy clowns (like DiEugenio, for example) for defamation of character, as a result of the clowns constantly calling various people liars, Presidential murderers, "accessories after the fact to murder", and various other specious and vile charges that the clowns couldn't prove if their lives hung in the balance.

Edited by David Von Pein

Gary Mack has become a clown. .... He has no qualms about lying is head off in public over and over.
One of these days, it'd sure be nice if someone would sue the pants off of a few of the conspiracy-happy clowns (like DiEugenio, for example) for defamation of character, as a result of the clowns constantly calling various people liars, Presidential murderers, "accessories after the fact to murder", and various other specious and vile charges that the clowns couldn't prove if their lives hung in the balance.
Davey, I was just echoing what you and Paul May say about me all the time.

Bull.

I've never accused you of being part of a "cover-up" in the JFK assassination (as you have done on many occasions when you accuse a whole host of people of being involved in a cover-up after Kennedy's death, including your silly little "Troika" comments when referring to Dulles, Ford, and McCloy).

And I've never accused you of planting and/or altering the evidence in the JFK case (as you do almost every day of your life when talking about the evidence that you think was ALL fabricated, planted, or manufactured in order to frame a man named Oswald).

And I think you might even have a difficult time digging up a post of mine where I have called you a xxxx. Because I don't think I have used that word when referring to you. "Kook", "delusional", "conspiracy-thirsty clown"--yes--I've utilized those most-appropriate terms to describe your absurd anybody-but-Oswald beliefs...but "xxxx", not very likely.

I'm very careful about how I use that word. I use it rarely, and only to describe a person who I know has told at least one big fat whopper of a lie regarding the JFK case (not a MISTAKE, but a provable LIE) -- with Roger Craig and Jean Hill being the top two examples.

But your list of "liars", Jimbo, goes on for miles, it seems. You surely don't deny that...do you Jim?

Edited by David Von Pein

Gary Mack has become a clown. .... He has no qualms about lying is head off in public over and over.

And get the case in court!!!!!!!. I am afraid it's a question of "New balls please"

Only this time you get to question the actual argument .

its not going to happen is it?.

They just have to collectively "suck it up"

Like we do with your posts .

With the W.C non conclusion looking more ridiculous every day and

The HSCA gaining microscopic kudos for actually claiming a conspiracy

Ensures that nobody would prosecute if it meant all that is learned here

Would reach the public .

Perhaps you should sue me Dave for the sake of America or at least

For the sake of the America you would like to live in and I bet your world is all in

Various shades of grey filmed by Capra!.

There is an ominous lack of Mack in this thread

He is usually Quick to quell any questions concerning himself?.

Thanks Ray it appears that the reporter mistook an April note for a November note

Hope he checks his bank balance with more research than this piece.

The Journo's dilemma devil one on shoulder and a Mockingbird on the other!.

The Warren Commission created 26 volumes of LIES, not to mention weak, cherry-picked case evidence, contrived facts and innuendo and YOU support and promote said (failed) investigative report hook, line and sinker, then YOU are a participant in the grand WC LIE. Lest you be reminded what up to 90% of the educated public have come to understand:

a C-O-N-S-P-I-R-A-C-Y killed JFK!

Frankly, you, a part of that fabulous Dave syndrome: Dave Stager, Dave Perry, Dave Reitzes and Dave Von Pein--all onetime CT's and now seer$ of contrived truth$... LMFAO... sorry, ya need pity son, not scorn. Especially on public forums, but mostly you need a private spanking. Which of course I heard lampoon Lamson is willing to give you....

Edited by David G. Healy