The Education Forum

New discovery concerning CE 369: Lovelady's arrow

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindsay

Cinque thinks he is smarter than everybody else

and bared me from viewing the report link on his page.

But he forgot that when you click on your photo

there is a TAG that becomes visible, and has a report function drop down

Support Dashboard

Edited by Robin Unger

quote:

Fetzer: The FBI said in the Memo that Lovelady had told them that the shirt he was wearing in the FBI photo session was the same shirt that he had been wearing when standing in the TSBD Doorway.

FBI: "He stated he was wearing a red and white vertical striped shirt and blue jeans."

And, Lovelady just happened to be wearing a vertically striped shirt and blue jeans on the day of the photo shoot. Are we to assume that that was just a coincidence?

He stated he wore that on 11/22/63- and that's in black and white. And, he did wear that on 2/29/64 for the FBI photo shoot- and there is photographic proof of that. See for yourself.

Fair point.

I guess it depends on what came first the chicken or the egg.

Did Lovelady tell the FBI prior to the meeting in the Dallas FBI OFFICE

that he had worn a red and white vertical striped short sleeved shirt on 22/11/63

and then arrived in the Dallas FBI OFFICE wearing that shirt and proceed to have his picture taken.

or

Did Lovelady just turn up to the FBI OFFICE wearing the red and white vertical striped short sleeved shirt

not aware that any photos were going to be taken, thinking he was just there for an interview.

Meanwhile during the interview Lovelady points out to them, that his picture had alteady appeared in a number of publications

where he was seen standing on the " Far left side" of the doorway of the TSBD ( Doorman position )

Now the FBI have a problem

They have lovelady sitting in front of them wearing a completely different shirt to the one Doorman was wearing in Altgens 6

so, what to do next.

send Lovelady home to change into the Long sleeve Doorman shirt, that he had just told the FBI, he was wearing in various publications showing Altgens 6

or

proceed to take the pictures of him wearing the short sleeve red and white striped shirt

follow that up by saying that this was the shirt that he was seen wearing in the various publications ( even though they new it wasn't )

send there memo to Hoover, and just hope that he didn't pick up on the discrepancy. ( That the long sleeve Doorman shirt seen in various publications, did not match the short sleeved shirt seen in the FBI Photo's )

Did the FBI Memo arrive at Hoovers office with the photo's ?

or

Did the FBI Memo arrive on it's own first, with the Photo's to follow once they were developed.

As a side note:

No where in the FBI Memo does it mention that the Lovelady's shirt he wore to the FBI office that day was a "SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT"

Had Hoover received the Memo only and no photo's.

He would not have known that the red and white vertical striped shirt ( was a short sleeved shirt ) and the discrepancy regarding the diffence between the two shirts may have eluded him at the time.

As the FBI Memo states "Red and white vertical striped shirt and blue jeans"

Edited by Robin Unger

"Billy Nolan Lovelady appeared at the Dallas FBI Office at which time he consented to be photographed"

I may be reading this wrong !

But as i understand it this paragraph appears to be saying

Billy Lovelady arrived at the FBI OFFICE and it was only THEN that he consented to be photographed.

What choice did he have, so of course he consented to be photographed

Edited by Robin Unger

"Billy Nolan Lovelady appeared at the Dallas FBI Office at which time he consented to be photographed"

I may be reading this wrong !

But as i understand it his paragraph appears to be saying

Billy Lovelady arrived at the FBI OFFICE and it was only THEN that he consented to be photographed.

What choice did he have, so of course he consented to be photographed

Robin,

I agree.

What the memo suggests is that the FBI didn't "ask" him if they could photograph him until he'd already arrived at their office.

This implies that he didn't know he was going to be photographed until he got there, so he wore his short sleeved, red and white vertically-striped shirt (his favorite one?) and a t-shirt probably because it was a comfortable combination for that March day.

Since it would have been an inconvenience for all parties concerned for Lovelady to go home and return to the FBI office with his heavy, long sleeved, checkered "doorman" shirt (which he wore with a t-shirt on 11/22/63), either he or the FBI agents (as you suggest) lied about it and falsely claimed that the lighter, short sleeved, red and white vertically-striped shirt was the one he'd worn to work on 11/22/63. [Edit: Perhaps by 3/02/64 Lovelady had forgotten that he'd worn the checkered shirt on 11/22/63, and thought he'd worn the red and white striped shirt instead.]

However, when Lovelady went to work early in the morning on 11/22/63, it was a cold, gusty, potentially rainy day.

A check of the kind of upper garment most men were wearing in Dallas on 11/22/63 reveals that very few of them were wearing short sleeved shirts. The vast majority of the men were wearing something a bit warmer like a suit coat, a sport coat, a long sleeved shirt (most likely with a t-shirt underneath it), a casual "sports" jacket, a windbreaker, or a raincoat.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

What a horrible rationalization that is. You are just playing games and parsing words. It says in plain English that "he stated he was wearing a red and white striped shirt and blue jeans". Would they lie about that? You make it sound like they lied about it just for convenience. There is only one way to take that, which is that he said it. And why would they have him unbutton the shirt if it wasn't the same shirt? It's one thing to just take his picture anyway even if he's not dressed as Doorman. But when you have him model like Doorman with the shirt unbuttoned, it can only be because he's dressed the same. Otherwise, what would be the point? And notice that his striped shirt did not sprawl open like Doorman's. That's because it was a different kind of shirt, and it behaved differently. So, you're all just playing mental games trying to deny a very clearcut thing, that he stated he was wearing a red and white vertical striped shirt and blue jeans.

Jim Fetzer

If you have any integrity i will now expect an apology posted in this thread

The report issued by the House Select Committee on Assassinations states:

The widely publicized photograph taken by Associated Press photographer James W. Altgens within a few seconds after President Kennedy was first shot shows a spectator who bears a strong physical resemblance to Lee Harvey Oswald standing at the west end of the Texas School Book Depository entranceway. Altgens has stated that he took the picture of the presidential limousine, with the Texas School Book Depository entranceway in the background, just after he heard a noise "which sounded like the popping of a firecracker."

This issue has also persisted because of reported discrepancies in connection with the clothing worn by the Altgens figure and Billy Lovelady on November 22, 1963. In media prints of the Altgens photograph, the man appears to be wearing a long-sleeved shirt similar to the one in which Oswald was arrested. According to a memo written by FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover to the Warren Commission after Lovelady had been interviewed and photographed in 1964 by FBI agents, Lovelady was reported to have been wearing a short-sleeved red and white, vertically striped shirt.

Lovelady later explained that when he was interviewed and photographed by the FBI,
he had not been told to wear the same shirt
he had worn on the day of the assassination and that,
in fact, he had been wearing a long-sleeved, plaid shirt
when he was standing in the Texas School Book Depository doorway
(HSCA, Vol. VI, p. 287)

Click on image to view FULL SIZE:

HSCA_Vol6_0147a.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

Jim Fetzer

If you have any integrity i will now expect an apology posted in this thread

The report issued by the House Select Committee on Assassinations states:

The widely publicized photograph taken by Associated Press photographer James W. Altgens within a few seconds after President Kennedy was first shot shows a spectator who bears a strong physical resemblance to Lee Harvey Oswald standing at the west end of the Texas School Book Depository entranceway. Altgens has stated that he took the picture of the presidential limousine, with the Texas School Book Depository entranceway in the background, just after he heard a noise "which sounded like the popping of a firecracker."

This issue has also persisted because of reported discrepancies in connection with the clothing worn by the Altgens figure and Billy Lovelady on November 22, 1963. In media prints of the Altgens photograph, the man appears to be wearing a long-sleeved shirt similar to the one in which Oswald was arrested. According to a memo written by FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover to the Warren Commission after Lovelady had been interviewed and photographed in 1964 by FBI agents, Lovelady was reported to have been wearing a short-sleeved red and white, vertically striped shirt.

Lovelady later explained that when he was interviewed and photographed by the FBI,
he had not been told to wear the same shirt
he had worn on the day of the assassination and that,
in fact, he had been wearing a long-sleeved, plaid shirt
when he was standing in the Texas School Book Depository doorway
(HSCA, Vol. VI, p. 287)

Click on image to view FULL SIZE:

HSCA_Vol6_0147a.jpg

Robin,

Excellent post. I knew I'd read that somewhere. :idea

I've got a feeling that, despite his tendency to rant and rave and insult people, deep down inside Dr. Fetzer is a rational person, a wonderful human being, and true gentleman and won't mind apologizing to all of us, publicly, on this forum.

Edited by Thomas Graves

I see you lurking there in the shadows Cinque.

I now expect a complete retraction of your postings regarding this topic that you made about myself and Thomas on your facebook page.

it's amazing the mental gymnastics that people play.

Robin Unger:

"Billy Nolan Lovelady appeared at the Dallas FBI Office at which time he consented to be photographed.

I may be reading this wrong, but as i understand it, this paragraph appears to be saying

that Billy Lovelady arrived at the FBI OFFICE and it was only THEN that he consented to be photographed.

What choice did he have, so of course he consented to be photographed."

Thomas Graves:

"Robin, I agree. What the memo suggests is that the FBI didn't "ask" him if they could photograph him until he'd already arrived at their office."

"This implies that he didn't know he was going to be photographed until he got there, so he wore his short sleeved, red and white vertically-striped shirt (his favorite one?) and a t-shirt probably because it was a comfortable combination for that March day."

"Since it would have been an inconvenience for all parties concerned for Lovelady to go home and return to the FBI office with his heavy, long sleeved, checkered "doorman" shirt (which he wore with a t-shirt on 11/22/63), either he or the FBI agents (as you suggest) lied about it and falsely claimed that the lighter, short sleeved, red and white vertically-striped shirt was the one he'd worn to work on 11/22/63."

"However, when Lovelady went to work early in the morning on 11/22/63, it was a cold, gusty, potentially rainy day."

"A check of the kind of upper garment most men were wearing in Dallas on 11/22/63 reveals that very few of them were wearing short sleeved shirts. The vast majority of the men were wearing something a bit warmer like a suit coat, a sport coat, a long sleeved shirt (most likely with a t-shirt underneath it), a casual "sports" jacket, a windbreaker, or a raincoat."

Cinque:

So, the FBI lied about which shirt he wore just for convenience? Wasn't the sesssion with Lovelady planned? Wasn't it arranged for a photographer to be there? Or, are you suggesting that it was more like:

"Hey! I've got a cool idea! Let's take his picture! There is a camera around here somewhere, isn't there?"

Or, are you saying it was more like:

"We had it planned to photograph Lovelady for being Doorway Man but too bad we didn't think of asking him to wear the same clothes. I know! We'll lie and say he wore the clothes he has on. Why not? Who's going to care?"

This is the FBI we're talking about.

No this is just more of Cinque crackpot theories we are talking about

Edited by Robin Unger

I see you lurking there in the shadows Cinque.

I now expect a complete retraction of your postings regarding this topic that you made about myself and Thomas on your facebook page.

it's amazing the mental gymnastics that people play.

Robin Unger:

"Billy Nolan Lovelady appeared at the Dallas FBI Office at which time he consented to be photographed.

I may be reading this wrong, but as i understand it, this paragraph appears to be saying

that Billy Lovelady arrived at the FBI OFFICE and it was only THEN that he consented to be photographed.

What choice did he have, so of course he consented to be photographed."

Thomas Graves:

"Robin, I agree. What the memo suggests is that the FBI didn't "ask" him if they could photograph him until he'd already arrived at their office."

"This implies that he didn't know he was going to be photographed until he got there, so he wore his short sleeved, red and white vertically-striped shirt (his favorite one?) and a t-shirt probably because it was a comfortable combination for that March day."

"Since it would have been an inconvenience for all parties concerned for Lovelady to go home and return to the FBI office with his heavy, long sleeved, checkered "doorman" shirt (which he wore with a t-shirt on 11/22/63), either he or the FBI agents (as you suggest) lied about it and falsely claimed that the lighter, short sleeved, red and white vertically-striped shirt was the one he'd worn to work on 11/22/63."

"However, when Lovelady went to work early in the morning on 11/22/63, it was a cold, gusty, potentially rainy day."

"A check of the kind of upper garment most men were wearing in Dallas on 11/22/63 reveals that very few of them were wearing short sleeved shirts. The vast majority of the men were wearing something a bit warmer like a suit coat, a sport coat, a long sleeved shirt (most likely with a t-shirt underneath it), a casual "sports" jacket, a windbreaker, or a raincoat."

Cinque:

So, the FBI lied about which shirt he wore just for convenience? Wasn't the sesssion with Lovelady planned? Wasn't it arranged for a photographer to be there? Or, are you suggesting that it was more like:

"Hey! I've got a cool idea! Let's take his picture! There is a camera around here somewhere, isn't there?"

Or, are you saying it was more like:

"We had it planned to photograph Lovelady for being Doorway Man but too bad we didn't think of asking him to wear the same clothes. I know! We'll lie and say he wore the clothes he has on. Why not? Who's going to care?"

This is the FBI we're talking about.

No this is just more of Cinque crackpot theories we are talking about

Robin,

It's interesting that he left out the possibility that Lovelady lied on 3/02/64 (or new idea: was honestly mistaken) about which shirt he had worn more than three months earlier on 11/22/63.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Robin

Please don't invite Ralph back - he is not interested in debate, only in propagating his own view and he has his OIP pages to do that.

Since he has posted his reply there he doesn't need to be back here anytime soon.

https://www.facebook...4515376?fref=ts

Lindsay

I haven't invited Cinque back on this forum

I asked that he retract the disinformation that he has posted on his facebook page.

Now, i know full well that i will NEVER get an apology from EITHER Fetzer or Cinque

because in there Altered Universe, they don't see things the way we do. (Up is down and down is up)

Email sent to me from Ralph Cinque

Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 1:24 PM

To: quaneeri2@yahoo.com

Subject:

good riddance and don't comment on my Lovelady threads again in the forum again! Clearly you don't know jack crap about anything Kennedy Killer from down under

Email sent to me from Ralph Cinque

Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:33 PM

To: quaneeri2@yahoo.com

Subject: Back Off

you know who this is. created backup email as to not incriminate myself if you use it against me later on

basically i'm not going to warn you again but back the hell off from me in the JFK forums and stop trying to get me banned.

you're not a photographic expert and you got no valid points describing doorman photo. go back to your kitchen ok mac?

I know your strategy Unger, to divide and conquer, to take over the CT movement and make sure it doesn't venture into dangerous territory- and I mean dangerous to the big lie. You have got the blood of JFK on your hands. YOu're shooting him dead every day try to hamper the truth coming out