The Education Forum

Poll: Jeb Bush was involved in the conspiracy to kill Barry Seal.

No , no contact from Noguchi group. However have you any understanding of Japanese psychology ??? A person of his generation would never want to talk about personal sex issues even if untrue allegations. So you admit your very underread in CT issues.,this I believe. I asked someone to go to his house and film ,but they declined. I thought the Noguchi clan might want to go on record to refute alligations. A longshot that didnt pan out.

Steve you may have, as you claimed, read those books but you have repeatedly demonstrated problems understanding what you've read as well as memory issues, speaking of which have your heard back from any of Noguchi's associates?

No , no contact from Noguchi group. However have you any understanding of Japanese psychology ??? A person of his generation would never want to talk about personal sex issues even if untrue allegations. So you admit your very underread in CT issues.,this I believe. I asked someone to go to his house and film ,but they declined. I thought the Noguchi clan might want to go on record to refute alligations. A longshot that didnt pan out.

"No contact" really? You indicated in the relevant thread that someone had gotten back to you.

Edited by Len Colby

Guest Robert Morrow

Robert, have you actually read all those books? I ask because I saw a video of an interview with you in your home in which you admitted you had not read many of the books and not watched many of the videos you had.

Really? Could you post that interview so the folks can see it? I have hundreds of books, over a 1,000 books relating to the Clintons, the JFK assassiation, the Bushes. The vast majority of those books I have not read cover to cover. I've read parts of every single one of them, often certain chapters, passages, sometimes who books.

I read extensively, probably far more than you....