The Education Forum

Thank you Mr. Von Pein!

Bob, the envelope Nolan received was a "small brown envelope" The enverlope, from Bell, to plain clothes agents, containing the fragments was a see thru plastic envelope.

Hi Ray:

I don't have any documentation in front of me at the moment but I am curious as to the source that the "envelope" Bell gave to "plain clothes agents" was of the see through variety. Can you enlighten me?

Thanks,

Gary Murr

Gary, my mistake. The fragments were in a see thru plastic container not a see thru envelope. My bad.

You were correct that the fragments were placed into a transparent container, but the container was placed into a small envelope. This is a photo of both the envelope and the container.

ce842.jpg

Look closely at those tiny fragments. Does anyone actually believe that Audrey Bell showed that to DA Wade and a cop and told them that it was a single, whole bullet that came from Connally's gurney??

Quite right, Bob.

Edited by Ray Mitcham

Nice post Bob you got a 2 zealot response and I also notice

That DVP helped along the way .

It warms my heart to see a truly cooperative study.

LOL.

From the guy who goes to Ken Rahn's site to revive the deader than a doornail NAA bullet lead analysis.

Talk about rich.

THUD! NAA analysis? There's still someone out there who thinks that's serious stuff?

Jimbo thinks that neutron activation analysis is junk science. He's wrong of course, but he never admits that he's wrong.

I say David, you have a Ph.D in Junk Science. Why don't you educate Jimbo?

Guinn's techniques, are not nearly as impressive to current scientists as they were in 1963.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/05/070517142528.htm

LOL.

From the guy who goes to Ken Rahn's site to revive the deader than a doornail NAA bullet lead analysis.

Talk about rich.

THUD! NAA analysis? There's still someone out there who thinks that's serious stuff?

Jimbo thinks that neutron activation analysis is junk science. He's wrong of course, but he never admits that he's wrong.

I say David, you have a Ph.D in Junk Science. Why don't you educate Jimbo?

ya want my autograph, just ask son, no sense hiding or lurking.... Envy really does suit you! LMFAO!

ya want my autograph, just ask son, no sense hiding or lurking.... Envy really does suit you! LMFAO!

Can I have your autograph please, David?

I'd be interested to know whether you're able to sign your own name, or whether I'd get a palm print or a spidery cross instead.

Can I have your autograph please, David?

I'd be interested to know whether you're able to sign your own name, or whether I'd get a palm print or a spidery cross instead.

of course, always glad to help -- there's a source closer to you than I Paul, rumor has it, Dale Myers has been stockpiling my autographs since before he won an EMMY award (incredible stroke of luch, eh?). I'm sure one of his 15 agents can set you up. Carry on son!