The Education Forum

Rachel Maddow disses LHO

As Gary acknowledges, there is not the slightest bit of proof that Oswald knew the time of the Trade Mart luncheon.

And in fact, if he did know that there would have been some testimony in the volumes about this.

Further, if the WC knew the discrepancy between the invitation and the 12:30 time in Dealey Plaza, you know they would have given Marina the assignment to patch it over. I mean, she did everything else once she got the phony film contract.

But she did not. Did she?

Therefore what Mack/Dunkel proffers--as Sean notes otherwise-- is nothing but an assumption.

Frankly, I am sick and tired of hearing from him. One good thing about DPF is this--no Dunkel.

Jim there is no Dunkel here either, just people posting FOR him. Which I find very annoying and never read the posts. What he believes is of no value and a waste of time and space. He has become the enemy. I have never been to his little 6th floor shop of horrors and I beg others to boycott it for the fraud it is, that he is.

Yup we have NO lone nutters at DPF. It was one of our founding rules. One I value highly as, while there is much to debate about this case, the issue of conspiracy is NOT open to debate. It's fact.

Dawn

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we ever expect anything else concerning mainstream media? Would any of you honestly expect to have an intelligent analysis on television? If you allow that.....you will have allowed the opening of pandora's box of truth and that simply cannot happen for many reasons.

I was told yesterday by a researcher pal that a radio personality- who apparently does talk conspiracy truth- Mike Malloy (sp?) who used to work with Rachel on Air America that she told him she will lose her job if she touches these topics.

Still makes her a media whore in my mind. But I do not discount all the good things she has done. LIke that right wing fake religious group in DC- The Family- I believe it is called, she exposed over a week long series several years back. NO time to check if I have the name right, heading out to court...

"Regardless of any personal opinion, the historical record is exceptionally clear that every major investigation - DPD, FBI, WC, HSCA - concluded Oswald shot President Kennedy. The record is just as clear that that finding has never been overturned" ... You mean the *governmental* record is exceptionally clear. The murderers of JFK were running the non-investigation into his death. Asking Lyndon Johnson, J. Edgar Hoover and Allen Dulles to "investigate" the murder of JFK - which has the fingerprints of LBJ, CIA, military intelligence all over it, is like asking John Gotti to investigate a mob hit.

DPD Dallas Police Dept. - under control of LBJ and billionaire oil executives who LBJ fingered in the JFK assassination.

LBJ - a perp

FBI - Hoover probably a perp. Very close to LBJ and Texas oil perps.

Warren Commission - Appointed, controlled, manipulated by LBJ, Hoover, Allen Dulles - very possibly all 3 were perps in the JFK assassination.

HSCA - After Richard Sprague kicked off, sabotaged by CIA, covered up by Robert Blakey with his phony "mob did it all" fantasy. Didn't someone steal a video (from the possession of HSCA) of Oswald at the CIA's training camp for anti-Castro operatives at Lake Pontchartrain? Now who would do that? CIA!

Clark Panel - sham cover up panel appointed by the Attorney General for the perp.

Rockefeller Commission - David Belin executive director, same guy putting up phony baloney Magic Bullet hilarious thigh slapping disinfo "theory" for Warren Commission.

Basically the murderers were running the non-investigation into JFK's death.

I have always thought there was a lot of truth in this passage:

[From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

“The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK … During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, Johnson of Texas, George Bush, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. [Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition p. 638-639]

Very nicely put mr morrow..i concur....

I wrote to ms Maddow on facebook a week ago and got no response. But I think Mike Malloy is probably telling the truth.

Guest Robert Morrow

Well, then let us start peppering her so she cannot avoid us.

I think she is a decent prerson, unlike the snake Matthews.

I think we need to pepper/ "educate" Rachel Maddow. I plan to keep sending several messages to her. I think she is open to learning. As for Chris Matthews, I think Chris Matthews is the greatest protector of the murderers of John Kennedy today. And I think some of those murderers are STILL ALIVE today in the year 2013 - perhaps GHW Bush, perhaps an 80-90 year old anti-Castro Cuban operative.

And Roger Ailes/Rupert Murdoch would be the other great protector of the murderers of John Kennedy today. But Matthews is worse because he inoculates the murderers from the Left, especially odious because it was a right wing coup installing Lyndon Johnson.

Yes this peppering strategy is necessary. I plan on repeatedly posting on her FB threads as I have already been doing with the JFKfacts article, as imperfect as that is.

The reason the public peppering is so much more important than the letter writing to big-wigs strategy, is that without the sunshine exposing the problem to more people, there is no LEVERAGE on teh big wigs, because we have not imposed a political cost.

Both are fine, but IMO there has been too much petitioning and letter writing without enough of the leverage of wide-angle posting.

About those old Cuban/CIA operatives still alive, I can supply one name anyway:

LUIS POSADA CARRILES.

Alive, fat, sassy, safe and laughing his mass murdering, torturing, airplane bombing ass off in Miami FL, good ol USA.

"This is a country of laws, not men." Don't you just love it?

P.S. I just thought of another one: FELIX RODRIGUEZ, remember him....of Iran/Contra fame? Present at the execution of Che Guevara, if not the actual killer. ("Trial?! We don't need no stinkin' trial!!")

BTW, here's a small tidbit from Wikipedia's bio of Rodriguez:

He was a Paramilitary Operations Officer from Special Activities Division. He joined and became a leader in the CIA-backed Operation 40[citation needed] and Brigade 2506, and clandestinely entered Cuba a few weeks before the failed Bay of Pigs Invasion. Utilizing his familiarity with the country, he was able to gather critical intelligence to be used in the planning and preparation for the invasion.[2]

His colleagues in Operation 40 included David Atlee Phillips, David Morales, Ted Shackley, E. Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, Barry Seal, and Porter Goss among others.

Recognize any of those names, hmmm?

Richard - I am not sure why you are posting this info on this thread. I'd bump it to a better place if I knew how. But since you mention it, here are two more names connected with Operation40. According to Fabian Escalante. Operation 40 was funded privately by George Bush and Jack Crichton. I wish I knew if that info was good, but certainly Bush is strongly connected to several of the names you mentioned, and to Crichton, who is a very interesting figure, since he was a major oilman in Dallas, head of a local military intelligence unit and by extension the Dallas police, opened the underground 'continuity of government' communications center in Dallas, knew well two riders in the pilot car and was closely involved in the motorcade planning.

Guest Robert Morrow

Paul:

The people I know who did the best work on Operation Forty are Larry Hancock, and John Newman and Dan Hardway.

Larry wrote about it in his fine book Nexus, and I used some of the and expanded on it in my current book, Destiny Betrayed, 2nd edition.

John Newman, before he left the field, was digging up some really good stuff on this in the archives.

In one of the memos that Hardway wrote for the HSCA, he said that Helms commissioned a Top Secret study of it by Sam Halpern--his cover up man. Only one person outside the CIA ever saw that report according to Hardway, Andrew St. George.

In none of these sources are the names of Bush or Crichton ever mentioned. Therefore, i do not look at Escalante's info in this to be well founded.

Scott Kaiser, the son of Edwin Kaiser the CIA operative and who was plugged in with the anti-Castro Cuban radicals, told me that from his conversations with the oldtimers, that George Herbert Walker Bush was a recruiter for the Bay of Pigs invasion. These men told Scott Kaiser that GHW Bush was literally handing out "Phantom rings" as momentos, I guess to build "kill Castro" camaraderie. A Phantom ring has a skull on it: http://static.zoovy.com/img/redford/W500-H500-Bffffff/9/90.jpg perhaps like "Skull & Bones" (my extrapolation).

And then there is Fletcher Prouty who delivered 2 ships to a Mr. George Bush of Houston for use in the Bay of Pigs invasion.

GHW Bush was one of the covert planners and operatives of the Bay of Pigs invasion.