The Education Forum

Dallas 50th, who and where?

Someone may have already started a thread on this, I looked ahead a few and did not see anything. I am trying to get a sense of who will be going for the 50th. Given the hostility of the Dallas powers that be toward the critical community I believe this year it is major that we be there in large numbers.

Erick and I will be going to COPA and staying at the Lawrence beginning Thursday. 11/21. -Sunday.

Hope to see old friends and new ones.

Dawn.

Opps, can someone edit the title...typo to WHERE?

Edited by Dawn Meredith

Is no-one really going here?? Or just not posting about it?

I know JIm D is going (to Lancer)

Does no-one consider this Important?

If not why post and argue..?

Rhetorical question, sorry.

Dawn

Rollie Zavada is going to speak?

Ah, yes, the authenticity debate concerning the allege in-camera original Zapruder film is alive and well..... that should require a invite to Harry Livingstone, Rollie has a lot of questions to answer.

Thanks folks. I am glad the conferences are being held at the same time so that we can see people attending both. Erick and I will be arriving by train on the 21st.

Not sure how long it will take but willl be looking for Joan Mellen among others for dinner/drinks.. As some of you may know Joan is working on a book re.TExas and got into the Wallace matter.

Walt Brown was kind enough to let her have great access to Jay Harrison's files, however they are very cryptic. LIke J was. Names, dates, relatives names dates...So it drove her nuts.

She told me she can't get anything more on Mac than Kinsner. DOes not trust Billie Sol. Larry I know you did some stuff on this case, (from years back) has she asked you for assistance?

I helped all I could.

Dawn..

Edited by Dawn Meredith

Ah, yes, the authenticity debate concerning the allege in-camera original Zapruder film is alive and well..... that should require a invite to Harry Livingstone, Rollie has a lot of questions to answer.

At Lancer they desire to put to rest any doubts on the Z-film's authenticity. I have a hard time believing serious objections/objectors will be entertained. All this at a time when there has never been more reason to be disgusted at this fraudulant film-this worthless piece of junk and deception. Zavada has to answer to the limo stop witnesses, the Parkland hospital staff, witnesses to an avulsive wound in the back of the head (with no, absolutely no debris exiting the back of the head in the extant film) and Horne's research. Good luck Rollie. What a waste of time, at least this presentation.

At Lancer they desire to put to rest any doubts on the Z-film's authenticity. I have a hard time believing serious objections/objectors will be entertained. All this at a time when there has never been more reason to be disgusted at this fraudulant film-this worthless piece of junk and deception. Zavada has to answer to the limo stop witnesses, the Parkland hospital staff, witnesses to an avulsive wound in the back of the head (with no, absolutely no debris exiting the back of the head in the extant film) and Horne's research. Good luck Rollie. What a waste of time, at least this presentation.

I'll add Harry Livingstone name to whom Rollie has to answer to, Dr. John Costella too!

It is certainly amazing how an *alleged* altered Zapruder Film scares the bejesus out of the 6th Floor Mausoleum AND Lancer. WHY?

Here's the line up against any altering of the Z-film: Gary 'Mack' Dunkle, Josiah 'Tink' Thompson, Roland 'bankrupt KODAK' Zavada, Craig 'Lampoon' Lamson, Bill 'YETI' Miller, Dallas City Father's, etal....

What, praytell do lone nuts (the 6th floor mausoleum and Lancer) have to fear? Even after 50 years, the Dallas City Father's or sumpin'?

Listen up nutters, you have a museum/mausoleum dedicated to the assassination of JFK (most popular public attraction in Dallas)... therefore, Dallas becomes known as: Dallas, Texas--the city where JFK was murdered... It's in the cards dudes!

I'll add Harry Livingstone name to whom Rollie has to answer to, Dr. John Costella too!

It is certainly amazing how an *alleged* altered Zapruder Film scares the bejesus out of the 6th Floor Mausoleum AND Lancer. WHY?

Here's the line up against any altering of the Z-film: Gary 'Mack' Dunkle, Josiah 'Tink' Thompson, Roland 'bankrupt KODAK' Zavada, Craig 'Lampoon' Lamson, Bill 'YETI' Miller, Dallas City Father's, etal....

What, praytell do lone nuts (the 6th floor mausoleum and Lancer) have to fear? Even after 50 years, the Dallas City Father's or sumpin'?

Listen up nutters, you have a museum/mausoleum dedicated to the assassination of JFK (most popular public attraction in Dallas)... therefore, Dallas becomes known as: Dallas, Texas--the city where JFK was murdered... It's in the cards dudes!

Dr. John was destroyed here and he is too afraid to show his face and try to salvage his lost reputation.

The poor fool can't even understand how parallax works. Pretty bad for a guy who says he is a PhD in physics.

Only one way for a pan with Zapruders camera to NOT produce parallax and there is no way that ever happened. You even know how that works davie?

http://www.craiglamson.com/costella.htm

Maybe you can do a better job of trying to defend dr johns ignorance in this regard than than Burnham did.

Edited by Craig Lamson

I'll be at Lancer and Donner and I will be arriving early and staying at the Adolphus.

I would very much like to mentor getting the JFK replica limo to Dallas at the same time as the conferences. If anyone is interested in helping or has advice, please email me. I am in contact with the owner and hopefully working up a plan.

I'll be at COPA, I hope, and also arriving by train, though I'm not booked yet. I hope to give a presentation at the Wecht Conference on the AF1 Radio Tapes, and may make the same presentation in Dallas, though not sure yet.

Since both COPA and Lancer are using Adolphis for different events, that seems like the place to meet.

COPA and Lancer people should be together on Friday at Dealey Plaza as well, if they will let us in.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Dr. John was destroyed here and he is too afraid to show his face and try to salvage his lost reputation.

The poor fool can't even understand how parallax works. Pretty bad for a guy who says he is a PhD in physics.

Only one way for a pan with Zapruders camera to NOT produce parallax and there is no way that ever happened. You even know how that works davie?

http://www.craiglams...om/costella.htm

Maybe you can do a better job of trying to defend dr johns ignorance in this regard than than Burnham did.

LMFAO! NOW you're a comedian? Getback in the studio I have a row of seats I need photographed! LMAO!

LMFAO! NOW you're a comedian? Getback in the studio I have a row of seats I need photographed! LMAO!

No now I've just shown you to be nothing more than a garden variety hack.

Still can't defend the major mistake ol dr. john made can you davie?

Edited by Craig Lamson

I'll be at COPA, I hope, and also arriving by train, though I'm not booked yet. I hope to give a presentation at the Wecht Conference on the AF1 Radio Tapes, and may make the same presentation in Dallas, though not sure yet.

Since both COPA and Lancer are using Adolphis for different events, that seems like the place to meet.

COPA and Lancer people should be together on Friday at Dealey Plaza as well, if they will let us in.

BK

Can we keep this thread on topic - November in Dallas - COPA - Lancer, and move the Rollie Z to another thread please?

Thanks,

BK