The Education Forum

Photo for Tosh

Okay, I'll search my archives. You guys are work :(

Here's Morgan CIA link I promised you.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=27312

Thanks Christy. Wm. Morgan, as you know was a good friend. There was a time when the CIA wanted young men who had no home life or close to any type of normal background. They were the real "cut-outs". If one really wants to obtain a knowledge into the workings of the covert CIA and MI worlds of the time, then they should read the link you posted. This story, like most all our stories, will always be "Pro and Con", no records... no proven story... time is the key to truth.. Within the Morgan story, and his life, and others, are found the clues to Kennedy's death and the reasons. The foundation and the assassination were formed long before the shots were fired in Dallas. Thanks again, least we forget.. Tosh

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the mis-labeled images, are you referring to the guy at No Name Key or am I confused again?  :(

James

Tosh:

So I want to be clear: you are saying that you know who the man is in the photos, and that he is misidentified here as Cesar, the security guard at the RFK assassination?

I believe that the man with the pointer in his hand looks like this No Name Key figure:

Tim

Regarding the mis-labeled images, are you referring to the guy at No Name Key or am I confused again?  :huh:

James

Tosh:

So I want to be clear: you are saying that you know who the man is in the photos, and that he is misidentified here as Cesar, the security guard at the RFK assassination?

I believe that the man with the pointer in his hand looks like this No Name Key figure:

Tim:

The man on the right is not Cesar. I do not know the man on the left with the hat. The man in the picture with the pointer I do not know (can't tell) The man on the right in that picture is not Cesar.

Point two: These are some of the "No Name, Interpend boys alright, newbees" (which was not a CIA operation) However, this photo was taken at "Pelican Roost" a slang term for a stagging base a little north of Marathon Key, not far from Co CO Plum.

Tim

Regarding the mis-labeled images, are you referring to the guy at No Name Key or am I confused again?  :huh:

James

Tosh:

Tim:

The man on the right is not Cesar. I do not know the man on the left with the hat. The man in the picture with the pointer I do not know (can't tell) The man on the right in that picture is not Cesar.

Point two: These are some of the "No Name, Interpend boys alright, newbees" (which was not a CIA operation) However, this photo was taken at "Pelican Roost" a slang term for a stagging base a little north of Marathon Key, not far from Co CO Plum.

Tim

Tosh:

I apologize that while I'm asking you for clarity, I was unclear. I believe that the man on the left, identified as Cesar, really is Cesar. I believe that photo may have actually been taken the night of Robert Kennedy's assassination. But the No Name Key guy he is compared with is not Cesar. I respect your right not to go further with the identification of who it is until the time of your own choosing, but yes or no, do you know who it is?

Tim

James

Tosh:

Tim:

Tim

Tosh:

I apologize that while I'm asking you for clarity, I was unclear. I believe that the man on the left, identified as Cesar, really is Cesar. I believe that photo may have actually been taken the night of Robert Kennedy's assassination. But the No Name Key guy he is compared with is not Cesar. I respect your right not to go further with the identification of who it is until the time of your own choosing, but yes or no, do you know who it is?

Tim

Yes.

Okay, I'll search my archives. You guys are work :huh:

Thanks Christy. Wm. Morgan, as you know was a good friend. There was a time when the CIA wanted young men who had no home life or close to any type of normal background. They were the real "cut-outs". If one really wants to obtain a knowledge into the workings of the covert CIA and MI worlds of the time, then they should read the link you posted. This story, like most all our stories, will always be "Pro and Con", no records... no proven story... time is the key to truth.. Within the Morgan story, and his life, and others, are found the clues to Kennedy's death and the reasons. The foundation and the assassination were formed long before the shots were fired in Dallas. Thanks again, least we forget.. Tosh

A POEM

About American, William Morgan of Toledo,Ohio, a Major in the

Cuban Revolution holding equal military rank with Castro.

I was under the Castro spell

Until the day Bill Morgan fell

Our friend Fidel had him shot down

And burried under red Cuban ground.

It was at La Cabana where he died

The victim of true patriot pride,

Trijillo the murderer tried to deal

With Morgan, Castro's power to steal.

Dominicans landed and died in Cuba's snare

Not one Trijillo soldier did Castro spare

Major Morgan, soldier and hero true

Saved the Revolution, not else he would do.

On Bill Morgan that history did hinge

Then an angry U.S. State Dept went on a binge

Morgan's citizenship they would revoke

Knowing he'd soon die by this infamous hoax.

The allpowerful will never show mercy

To any who injure their conspiracies

Many like Morgan will pay this price

But will live on immortal the greater life!

{c} Harry Dean

Morgan as an officer of the Cuban Revolutionary Army, could

not, would not agree with CIA {Central Intelligence Agency} to

aid the Dominican dictator Trijillo, in the attempt to overthrow

Castro's Government. Morgan informed Castro of the plan. The

U.S. State Department then withdrew Morgan's citizenship while

leaking false information to Castro that Morgan was working with

CIA. Castro beleived the false information, then had Morgan arrested

and executed.

Hey Tosh,

Why don't you ask me? Did you forget I have your pictures? 

What Pelican Roost picture do you mean? The one with the boat?

Wim

Sorry Wim: I did not know you had pictures. You can post all of them if you like. I think it might help forum members and their research. The captions on the pictures and the aircraft flown I think would be interesting subject matter for forum members.

I'm finishing up on a few answers which have recently been asked on this forum. And also, ..including..., you know "The Hard Questions" and will be posting my answers and views in a day or two. I hope I am of some help here. If not, then I can go back under my rock.., to where I was before answering questions or posting anything. Later Tosh

Okay, I'll search my archives. You guys are work ;)

A POEM

{c} Harry Dean

and executed.

Thanks Harry. I had forgot about the poem. I had seen it once before.

Do you know anything about Fred Black and Ed P Morgan? I think Ed Morgan used to be an FBI agent and was in Dallas in the forties, but not sure. Some years later he was used as a "cut-out" for the CIA, sort of a money man. Also anything on a Dallas Cuban by the name of (?) Luciano who knew Odio's father in Cuba and Rosellie's trips to Cuba in 1958? Any help would be appreciated. Tosh

A POEM

{c} Harry Dean

and executed.

Do you know anything about Fred Black and Ed P Morgan? I think Ed Morgan used to be an FBI agent and was in Dallas in the forties, but not sure. Some years later he was used as a "cut-out" for the CIA, sort of a money man. Also anything on a Dallas Cuban by the name of (?) Luciano who knew Odio's father in Cuba and Rosellie's trips to Cuba in 1958? Any help would be appreciated. Tosh

Tosh

My areas of involvement were {mostly} Chicago/Cuba, first pro Castro, then anti-Castro, reporting to U.S. Intelligence. None of the names listed above are

known to me.

H.Dean

I did not contact Morgan while in Cuba {July 1960} but was sweated by Cuba's

G2 {since named DGI as you know} In looking back I still break a ' fearful sweat '

thinking about those lousy skunks at DGI. But my credentials cheated them, ie;

{Francisco ' Frank ' Vega} just as Intelligence bet they would. Morgan was executed only a few months later. My fate would have been sealed and never

got out of there if I had called on Morgan. Those bastards at G2 new every move I made, were sure I was CIA and said so. Later Vega sneaked into the U.S. and I gave him to my Intelligence Contacts! It remains always to me as terrific, to

have cheated fate, and having put the screws to my former friends and associates of 26th Of July Movement, and their Network in the United States { The Fair Play for Cuba Committee } along with 'others' at Cuban G2=DGI headquarters who wanted to, and urged Vega have me shot just on suspicion.

Did not intend here to get off track,and sorry could not be helpful.

H. Dean

A POEM

{c} Harry Dean

and executed.

Tosh

My areas of involvement were {mostly} Chicago/Cuba, first pro Castro, then anti-Castro, reporting to U.S. Intelligence. None of the names listed above are

known to me.

H.Dean

G2 {since named DGI as you know} In looking back I still break a ' fearful sweat '

{Francisco ' Frank ' Vega} just as Intelligence bet they would. Morgan was executed only a few months later. My fate would have been sealed and never

got out of there if I had called on Morgan. Those bastards at G2 new every move I made, were sure I was CIA and said so. Later Vega sneaked into the U.S. and I gave him to my Intelligence Contacts! It remains always to me as terrific, to

have cheated fate, and having put the screws to my former friends and associates of 26th Of July Movement, and their Network in the United States { The Fair Play for Cuba Committee } along with 'others' at Cuban G2=DGI headquarters who wanted to, and urged Vega have me shot just on suspicion.

H. Dean

Thanks Harry for the reply. I too, was Pro-Castro, (CIA) and after 59, anti Castro (CIA/MI) I too, knew of some of the "pit-falls" encountered in those years. We are both "lucky" if that is the word to use... heaven knows it was not because of our witts. The Good Lord takes care of stupid people. Right?

On another matter: The M-26-7, Joe Westbrook Roseales, and others, also known as "The Students for a free Cuba" (DF) and the Palace Attack in Havana. Anything about the Humboldt Apartment complex? (1957) Do you know anything about this matter, or the gun-running to the students at the University? I am just tying to tie loose memories together. Its been a long time. Thanks for any help. Tosh

Okay, I'll search my archives. You guys are work :cheers

A POEM

{c} Harry Dean

and executed.

Tosh

known to me.

H.Dean

H. Dean

Thanks Harry for the reply. I too, was Pro-Castro, (CIA) and after 59, anti Castro (CIA/MI) I too, knew of some of the "pit-falls" encountered in those years. We are both "lucky" if that is the word to use... heaven knows it was not because of our witts. The Good Lord takes care of stupid people. Right?

On another matter: The M-26-7, Joe Westbrook Roseales, and others, also known as "The Students for a free Cuba" (DF) and the Palace Attack in Havana. Anything about the Humboldt Apartment complex? (1957) Do you know anything about this matter, or the gun-running to the students at the University? I am just tying to tie loose memories together. Its been a long time. Thanks for any help. Tosh

William,

Yes the good Lord as you say did take care of 'This' very stupid person. Humboldt apt. complex was not known to me. However the student Palace attack was certainly an inspiration to many in the U.S. and the begining of serious thinking by me to become in some way favorably involved. {1957}. You must know what we all must have later learned, that survivors of the palace deal were either killed during the actions, afterward the captured were either murdered, {they were the lucky ones} or lived, after {UNMENTIONABLE} kinds of torture, that continued by Batista's people throughout the revolution. I have since regreted the chunk of years and ' all ' involvements with ' Everything ' having to do with Cuba, likewise

with U.S. Intelligence! Like many who have robbed their wives, and children, in the totally useless Cuban cause I am found guilty with each days passing! Even though I continue grateful to have survived many known and unknown dangers!

H. Dean

Thanks, fellas for recognising the enigmatic William Morgan. He was the more visible American citizen who fought for Castro. There were many others who helped FC rise to power only to learn deceit. The counterrevolution brings us here today, but the guys in the background are due their stories.

A POEM

{c} Harry Dean

and executed.

Tosh

known to me.

H.Dean

H. Dean

Thanks Harry. I did receive information on Fred Black and Ed Morgan from a confidentual source and a previous investigator on the Rosellie death. I posted that information, today. Thanks for your help.. Tosh

Thanks Christy. Wm. Morgan, as you know was a good friend. There was a time when the CIA wanted young men who had no home life or close to any type of normal background. They were the real "cut-outs". If one really wants to obtain a knowledge into the workings of the covert CIA and MI worlds of the time, then they should read the link you posted. This story, like most all our stories, will always be "Pro and Con", no records... no proven story... time is the key to truth... Within the Morgan story, and his life, and others, are found the clues to Kennedy's death and the reasons. The foundation and the assassination were formed long before the shots were fired in Dallas. Thanks again, lest we forget... Tosh

Do you know anything about Fred Black and Ed P Morgan? I think Ed Morgan used to be an FBI agent and was in Dallas in the forties, but not sure. Tosh

Thanks Harry. I did receive information on Fred Black and Ed Morgan from a confidentual source and a previous investigator on the Roselli death. I posted that information, today. Thanks for your help... Tosh

Tosh, Harry & Christy,

Forgive my confusion, but it seems in some of these posts we are mixing William Morgan with Edward Morgan. Any clarification would be appreciated. Ed Morgan really got around: both Roselli and Maheu's attorney. Maheu brought the Mafia and CIA together in the first place, using Roselli, and then years later was instrumental in getting Roselli's boomerang assassination scenario heard, in 1967. In 1967, Maheu was the sole conduit between that freak on the top floor of the Desert Inn, with the urine jars and 7" fingernails, to the entire Hughes Military Industrial Empire. There is a very tight and ongoing nexus among Ed Morgan's extremely high-level connections and activities. As for William Morgan, it seems that he is the one who was more directly involved in pro-Castro activities initially, and then anti-Castro and eventual execution. Again, any clarification would be great.

Tim