The Education Forum

The Shot That Missed -- Fact Or Myth ?

In the early part of last week, I received an envelope and a letter from Tom Purvis. Tom has published some information on the JFK assassination and the Warren Commission "investigation" in his local newspaper. Tom sent me a reduced-size version of a two-page newspaper article, and asked me to scan and post the information on this forum.

Due to limitations of my scanner, I had to scan 1/2 page of Tom's information at a time. THEN, to get this site to accept the scans, I had to FURTHER reduce them in size. So if any information has been lost in the process, I apologize in advance. [if someone on the Forum has the ability to post the full pages, I would appreciate any assistance they might offer...I'm not a total Luddite, but my computer skills ARE somewhat primitive.]

Here is my somewhat feeble attempt at posting the information that Tom Purvis sent me:

post-2723-0-35636800-1364747095_thumb.jpeg

post-2723-0-99677900-1364747117_thumb.jpeg

post-2723-0-80917500-1364747129_thumb.jpeg

post-2723-0-81096500-1364747137_thumb.jpeg

That's unreadable Mark. Great to hear Tom's still around :up . Hope someone can help out here.

I had to go to a photo site to reduce these to a size this site would accept...but I then had to download them back to my computer to upload 'em here.. I have my original scans that I can email to anyone who might be interested. PM me your email, and they're yours; hopefully, you'll have better success uploading them here than I did.

Edited by Mark Knight

• 2 weeks later...

I had to go to a photo site to reduce these to a size this site would accept...but I then had to download them back to my computer to upload 'em here.. I have my original scans that I can email to anyone who might be interested. PM me your email, and they're yours; hopefully, you'll have better success uploading them here than I did.

Again,

My appreciation to all who are helping provide the information to those who have interest in it.

Tom

Again,

My appreciation to all who are helping provide the information to those who have interest in it.

Tom

Tom,

Have I understood you correctly or not. Am I right that you would be happy for members to get access to this Robert West material.

If so I would be happy to create a link where members can download a PDF version of the complete file I have got.

The fellow researcher, who got me my copy, I understood had to ask you for permission to supply me with a copy.

If you are happy that interested members can download a copy for themselves I would be happy to set up a link for the copy I have got.

If I have misunderstood you I apologise , and be assured I will be circumspect with the copy I have.

James.

Mark: Tom is a lone nutter.

Unless he has changed.

Dawn

The appropriate designation would be "Lone Assassin".

Considering that there was only ONE SHOOTER, who was most probably LHO,.

However! One could most assuredly qualify as being "nuts" for attempting to post factual information to most of these talk shows.

Again,

Tom

Tom,

Have I understood you correctly or not. Am I right that you would be happy for members to get access to this Robert West material.

If so I would be happy to create a link where members can download a PDF version of the complete file I have got.

The fellow researcher, who got me my copy, I understood had to ask you for permission to supply me with a copy.

If you are happy that interested members can download a copy for themselves I would be happy to set up a link for the copy I have got.

If I have misunderstood you I apologise , and be assured I will be circumspect with the copy I have.

James.

Since most of the Robert West materials are now in the hands of The Sixth Floor Museum, to include other researchers who make attempt at dealing in factual as well as provable subjects, then there is now nothing to be gained by keeping it from the hands of those who will (without any understanding of the contents) attempt to utilize the information to buttress their frequently asinine claims.

As did Jack White once attempt to do.

Release of these documents and this information will do little, other than to demonstrate that I have not been "making up" the claims regarding the third/last/final shot impact location.

Ian,

Since Tom has given me the go ahead to share this work I will create a link for them next week.

I was given a copy of them on the provoso that I am circumspect with the material. Noticing that Tom was encouraging their sharing, and with his agreement now for their sharing,

I would not have done so had Tom been adverse to the materials being shared.

I will set up a link sometime next week.

James.

Edited by James R Gordon