The Education Forum

Have the three tramps been truthfully identified ?

With the fact that the cia has obviously tried to coverup details about their "possible" involvement in the assassination are the three tramps Hunt, Sturgis and Harrelson ?

Edwin,

No.

They are Hunt/Holt, Harrelson, and Rogers/unknown Corsican. Or Doyle, Gedney, and Whathisname. Anyone but Sturgis.

LOL

--Tommy

Edited by Thomas Graves

Doyle, Gedney, and Abrams. Hunt was photographed crossing Elm Street soon after the shooting, ingeniously disguised as a spook. Wait a minute, he was a spook...

huntlookalike.jpg

With the fact that the cia has obviously tried to coverup details about their "possible" involvement in the assassination are the three tramps Hunt, Sturgis and Harrelson ?

Edwin,

No.

They are Hunt/Holt, Harrelson, and Rogers/unknown Corsican. Or Doyle, Gedney, and Whathisname. Anyone but Sturgis.

LOL

--Tommy

Mr. Graves, could you please provide your evidence?

Edwin,

No.

LOL

--Tommy

Dear Blair,

Evidence? What evidence? LOL You mean evidence that Sturgis wasn't one of them? (Hard to prove a negative.) Or evidence that the old tramp might have been E. Howard Hunt or might have been Chauncey Holt or might have been a real bum? Or evidence that "Frenchy" might have been Charles Rogers or a Corsican hitman or a real bum by the name of Harold Doyle? Or evidence that the that the tall tramp was Charles Voyd Harrelson or yet another real bum? Those are my best guesses.

Evidence............?

I don't want to sound too defensive but let me ask you Blair. Who do you think the three tramps were? Do you have "evidence?"

Sincerely,

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Mr. Oritz,

could you please post your evidence (facts) that the CIA tried to "cover up the possible evidence" of the involvement of the three tramps?

I'll say this to all of you, if any of you think the "old tramp" is Hunt, you suffer from a pareidolia of the worst sort.

there is nothing conclusive about the three tramps except that a number of people who "think" they "kinda look like so and so" have proffered weak examples, bad photoshop and some really bad investigative theory have posted a bunch of nonsense.

"but but...the one guy was wearing ill fitting clothes and...the other guy had new shoes and....the other guy was smiling!"

Hunt/Sturgis/Harrelson look nothing like these people.

The badly presented and cherry picked "photo evidence" when weighed against the VOLUMES of available pictures of Hunt/Sturgis/Harrelson show you that while they may look similar, they are not the same people.

mayonaise and tartar sauce look the same in a photograph too...

moreover, who cares about the three tramps? what evidence/testimony would they provide 50 years after the fact that is either helpful or germane?

this is the same ol' three tramps xxxxx thread ... "is this Dick Clark and Bob Hope?"

start arguments here____________________

this is almost as bad as Fletcher Prouty looking at the back of a guys head and saying "IT'S LANSDALE!"

what total and utter hogwash.

it is amazing how little "seasoned researchers" know about spycraft.

you seriously think a guy like Hunt is going to hang out, dressed as a hobo in a traincar, a guy with Government ID to boot who can snap his fingers and get away without there ever being any record of it is going to do that when he could have had a front row seat anywhere in Dealey Plaza and go totally unnoticed?

The head of Domestic Operations at the time?

the picture posted of the guy in the raincoat? that's more plausable..

"who are you , what are you doing here?"

out comes the id and goodbye.

if he got arrested or questioned?

"here, call this number" and within 1 hour, that guy is a memory.

again because he was The head of Domestic Operations at the time..

no, "reaserchers" would rather believe this:

"hey guys, get this...I'm heading to Dallas and I'm gonna ride some train cars with Charles Harrelson..."

"oh Howard! you are so funny!"

gimme a break.

this fantasy land idea that five or ten of the top spooks in America at the time were going to risk anonymity or worse implicate themselves directly by standing around like sheep and dressed like idiots in Dealey is just nuts. That's why they have cutouts, dupes and rubes...they get paid to take a hit because they are expendable.

but by all means, post up the "evidence" regarding the three tramps...

otherwise, let it rest and move on to more important stuff.

Edwin,

No.

LOL

--Tommy

Dear Blair,

Evidence? What evidence? LOL You mean evidence that Sturgis wasn't one of them? (Hard to prove a negative.) Or evidence that the old tramp might have been E. Howard Hunt or might have been Chauncey Holt or might have been a real bum? Or evidence that "Frenchy" might have been Charles Rogers or a Corsican hitman or a real bum by the name of Harold Doyle? Or evidence that the that the tall tramp was Charles Voyd Harrelson or yet another real bum?

Evidence............?

I don't want to sound too defensive but let me ask you Blair. Who do you think the three tramps were? Do you have "evidence?"

Sincerely,

nice xxxxx. this equates to "i know you are but what am I?"

I didn't make a claim that they were "Steve "the Bunny" Fontaine, Chester Frommage and Jerry Phlemitus Jr"...you did.

you said they were all of the above. it's all of them.

so, show your biometric evidence, show your "theory".

it's three bums.

I say the three bums are Ed Lansdale, Leslie Groves and Leslie Nielson. It's obvious. They were driven there by George Bush and Marylin Monroe in the rambler with the muddy fenders and flown out of redbird by David Ferry...who was dressed like a duck at the time.

i will post up some pictures with coloured lines and captions that show this to be true.

why do i say this?

because that's really how relevant the three tramps discussion is.

Edwin,

No.

They are Hunt or Holt, Harrelson, and Rogers or unknown Corsican. Or Doyle, Gedney, and Whathisname.and whatshisname. Anyone but Sturgis.

LOL

--Tommy

Dear Blair,

Evidence? What evidence? LOL You mean evidence that Sturgis wasn't one of them? (Hard to prove a negative.) Or evidence that the old tramp might have been E. Howard Hunt or might have been Chauncey Holt or might have been a real bum? Or evidence that "Frenchy" might have been Charles Rogers or a Corsican hitman or a real bum by the name of Harold Doyle? Or evidence that the that the tall tramp was Charles Voyd Harrelson or yet another real bum?

Evidence............?

Sincerely,

nice xxxxx. this equates to "i know you are but what am I?"

I didn't make a claim that they were "Steve "the Bunny" Fontaine, Chester Frommage and Jerry Phlemitus Jr"...you did.

you said they were all of the above. it's all of them.

so, show your biometric evidence, show your "theory".

it's three bums.

I say the three bums are Ed Lansdale, Leslie Groves and Leslie Nielson. It's obvious. They were driven there by George Bush and Marylin Monroe in the rambler with the muddy fenders and flown out of redbird by David Ferry...who was dressed like a duck at the time.

i will post up some pictures with coloured lines and captions that show this to be true.

why do i say this?

because that's really how relevant the three tramps discussion is.

Blair,

Please read it again. I didn't say "all, " I said "or".

Thank you,

(emphasis added in the original for the benefit of Blair Dobson)

Edited by Thomas Graves

Mr Dobson... I've done a number of threads on the subject...

the only relevance to the tramps is why Decker let them go (two of them at any rate) that afternoon without a record while OTHER TRAMPS were arrested and spent 3 days in jail that weekend.

The evidence is posted at the threads below...

for the record - I have no idea who the other 2 or 3 tramps were (I theorize that the older one, Abrahms (the one many claim to be Hunt) was actually arrested and detained... but the other two, not so much)

All I can say for sure is that Decker let's 2 or 3 of them go... and the cops in the photos are still a mystery... there are claims that men who were not even at work were part of that parade...

"you seriously think?" is not a basis for rejecting or accepting anything... especially here...

and no one needs to analyze the photos to determine what occured to these men that weekend. just follow the evidence

http://educationforu...showtopic=18721

https://deeppolitics...ps-quot-thru-DP

Doyle, Gedney, and Abrams. Hunt was photographed crossing Elm Street soon after the shooting, ingeniously disguised as a spook. Wait a minute, he was a spook...

huntlookalike.jpg

and again, head of domestic operations at the time, in charge of (for brevity) CIA propaganda and media interests with a staff populated by former Bay Of Pigs cadres.

could this be him? yeah i can buy that. improbable but not impossible.

is there enough "data" in that picture to get any biometrics? no. is this conclusively a photo of Hunt?

certainly not.

so is this Hunt? who knows. was he in Dallas that day? the reports are conflicting aren't they.

my thoughts are, if...IF Hunt was in town, he would have been monitoring news reports in and out from a safe position and coordinating media.

keep in mind, he didn't need to be in town to do that either, nor do it himself personally...

this is why agencies have agents.

there are enough people of importance in the motorcade itself and then of course you have Powell there...front row intelligence.

front row seats.

Mr Dobson... I've done a number of threads on the subject...

the only relevance to the tramps is why Decker let them go (two of them at any rate) that afternoon without a record while OTHER TRAMPS were arrested and spent 3 days in jail that weekend.

- i agree.

The evidence is posted at the threads below...

for the record - I have no idea who the other 2 or 3 tramps were (I theorize that the older one, Abrahms (the one many claim to be Hunt) was actually arrested and detained... but the other two, not so much)

All I can say for sure is that Decker let's 2 or 3 of them go... and the cops in the photos are still a mystery... there are claims that men who were not even at work were part of that parade...

"you seriously think?" is not a basis for rejecting or accepting anything... especially here...

and no one needs to analyze the photos to determine what occured to these men that weekend. just follow the evidence

-this is a seperate issue entirely.

- I take a fairly scholarly approach to intelligence, statecraft and spycraft. there are protocols, methodologies and rules.

unless you live in Ian Fleming land, you understand that most of these people, black bag operators or not, follow certain rules.

these guys were doing a job and not throwing a bachelor party.

Most of them being miltary, paramilitary or agency, they don't just run around willy nilly like morons.

and yeah, "you seriously think______" is valid because judging from most of the insane stuff posted, from weak evidence, conjecture turned dogma, it starts to wander off into a land of fantasy.

it simply doesn't work like that.

no, not all agents/operators are /were "perfect by the book " folks, but again..it flies in the face of basic intelligence to think these guys were running around Dealey drawing attention to themselves.

http://educationforu...showtopic=18721

https://deeppolitics...ps-quot-thru-DP

Edited by Blair Dobson

he was The head of Domestic Operations at the time..

Tracy Barnes was the head of the Domestic Operations Division. Hunt was his "chief of covert action." (Meaning, I assume, that if someone needed to be assassinated domestically, the job was referred to Hunt.)