The Education Forum

Zapruder film altered claim a red herring ?

Thanks James,

No since in dealing with Craig on this, everything is flawed, according to him.

I'll keep posting tidbits for the rest of you.

chris

So Chris, are all the data points (not including fixed landmarks) generated by the recreations exact matches for the actual points we see in the assassination films?

A simple yes or no will do.

ASKing questions yet again instead of answering them... or even trying...

Are you so old and lost that you can't even FIND where the legend in question was discussed or why?

You keep saying the same old BS over and over as if you believe it to be the truth... yet you really don't know do you CL?

That this legend was created to EXPLAIN THE SHOOTING... using the films as refereence to position the activities AT THE CORRECT LOCATIONS...

CE884 is the data being referred to...

WCR Chapter 5 page 96... is where this legend is referred to.... and why.

"The general location of the car was described and marked on maps by eyewitnesses as precisely as their observations and recollections permitted (261). MORE EXACT INFORMATION WAS PROVIDED BY MOTION PICTURES TAKEN BY ABRAHAM ZAPRUDER, ORVILLE O. NIX AND MARY MUCHMORE, WHO WHERE SPECTATORS AT THE SCENE (262)

261. CE 347, 354, 699.

262. 5 H 137 (Leo J. Gauthler) ; CE884 ; see 5 H 138-165 (Lyndal L. Shaneyfelt).

Gauthler is an FBI Inspector... The document is designed to be a LEGEND old man... which means it explains what is presented in the MAP in detail... as he explains...

So what you keep saying is that the FBI provided a legend to explain the assassination that does anything but explain the assassination... what it shows is how the Zfilm cannot be used as a reliable source of information

for once you apply the legend to the film and correlate what the legend says occurred, when and where, it CANNOT be applied to what the Zfilm shows...

CE884 was accepted as the detailed explanation of where the limo was at each of the identified frames....

Except the data relates to a vehicle doing anything but smoothly traveling down Elm....

and in turn creates the math you have no chance at understanding...

EVIDENCE old man... we deal here with EVIDENCE... all you do is whine and moan and press for answers that have nothing to do with the discussion...

Here. the FBI tells you that CE884 IS the breakdown of the killing.... yet the same WCR tells us that the shot was at 4+95, not 4+65...

the Zfilm does not show what this legend suggests...

Mr. SPECTER. I now hand you a schedule which I have marked as Commission Exhibit No. 884 and ask you what figures are contained thereon.

(The document referred to was marked Commission Exhibit No. 884 for identification.)

Mr. GAUTHIER. This is a copy of a tabulation which appears on the plat map.

It contains certain positions marked as frame numbers. It indicates elevations and a column dealing with angle of sight from the frame positions to the window and to a horizontal line.

It also contains angels of sight the degree of sight and distances from these positions to a point on the top of the bridge, handrail height.

Mr. SPECTER. May it please the Commission, that concludes the description of the general setting.

I would like to move now at this time for the admission into evidence of Exhibit No. 884, which completes all of the exhibits used heretofore.

Mr. McCLOY. It may be admitted.

(The document heretofore marked for identification as Commission Exhibit No. 884, was received in evidence.)

Mr. SPECTER. May it please the Commission, that completes the testimony of Inspector Gauthier.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks James,

chris

So Chris, are all the data points (not including fixed landmarks) generated by the recreations exact matches for the actual points we see in the assassination films?

Are you so old and lost that you can't even FIND where the legend in question was discussed or why?

You keep saying the same old BS over and over as if you believe it to be the truth... yet you really don't know do you CL?

That this legend was created to EXPLAIN THE SHOOTING... using the films as refereence to position the activities AT THE CORRECT LOCATIONS...

"The general location of the car was described and marked on maps by eyewitnesses as precisely as their observations and recollections permitted (261). MORE EXACT INFORMATION WAS PROVIDED BY MOTION PICTURES TAKEN BY ABRAHAM ZAPRUDER, ORVILLE O. NIX AND MARY MUCHMORE, WHO WHERE SPECTATORS AT THE SCENE (262)

261. CE 347, 354, 699.

262. 5 H 137 (Leo J. Gauthler) ; CE884 ; see 5 H 138-165 (Lyndal L. Shaneyfelt).

Gauthler is an FBI Inspector... The document is designed to be a LEGEND old man... which means it explains what is presented in the MAP in detail... as he explains...

So what you keep saying is that the FBI provided a legend to explain the assassination that does anything but explain the assassination... what it shows is how the Zfilm cannot be used as a reliable source of information

for once you apply the legend to the film and correlate what the legend says occurred, when and where, it CANNOT be applied to what the Zfilm shows...

CE884 was accepted as the detailed explanation of where the limo was at each of the identified frames....

Except the data relates to a vehicle doing anything but smoothly traveling down Elm....

EVIDENCE old man... we deal here with EVIDENCE... all you do is whine and moan and press for answers that have nothing to do with the discussion...

Here. the FBI tells you that CE884 IS the breakdown of the killing.... yet the same WCR tells us that the shot was at 4+95, not 4+65...

Mr. SPECTER. I now hand you a schedule which I have marked as Commission Exhibit No. 884 and ask you what figures are contained thereon.

(The document referred to was marked Commission Exhibit No. 884 for identification.)

It contains certain positions marked as frame numbers. It indicates elevations and a column dealing with angle of sight from the frame positions to the window and to a horizontal line.

It also contains angels of sight the degree of sight and distances from these positions to a point on the top of the bridge, handrail height.

Mr. SPECTER. May it please the Commission, that concludes the description of the general setting.

I would like to move now at this time for the admission into evidence of Exhibit No. 884, which completes all of the exhibits used heretofore.

(The document heretofore marked for identification as Commission Exhibit No. 884, was received in evidence.)

Mr. SPECTER. May it please the Commission, that completes the testimony of Inspector Gauthier.

It must be really difficult for you.

The points you reference...aside from the fixed landmarks are noting more than GUESSES. Let me repeat that for the learning impaired like you...GUESSES.

Since they are GUESSES they have no true relationship to the Zapruder film.

But if course this is way beyond your ken...and it's reality which is REALLY beyond your ken.

But keep trucking little boy. Maybe one day you will actually grow up.

Btw, since reading is so hard for you, I suggest you re read your post...you might even learn they tell you the locations are guesses....

Edited by Craig Lamson

Thanks James,

chris

261. CE 347, 354, 699.

It must be really difficult for you, trying to function without a working brain davie Jo.

The points you reference...aside from the fixed landmarks are noting more than GUESSES. Let me repeat that for the learning impaired like you...GUESSES.

But if course this is way beyond your ken...and it's reality which is REALLY beyond your ken.

Btw, since reading is so hard for you, I suggest you re read your post...you might even learn they tell you the locations are guesses....

you're getting to the old Craigster, Mr. Josephs. Old Craig has even used the term "guesses" which is all he's done for 8 years, especially concerning the Z-film. Perhaps he's warming up to the fact he doesn't know what he's talking about? It's tough these days supporting WCR conclusions concerning conspiracy!

Thanks James,

chris

261. CE 347, 354, 699.

It must be really difficult for you, trying to function without a working brain davie Jo.

you're getting to the old Craigster, Mr. Josephs. Old Craig has even used the term "guesses" which is all he's done for 8 years, especially concerning the Z-film. Perhaps he's warming up to the fact he doesn't know what he's talking about? It's tough these days supporting WCR conclusions concerning conspiracy!

Roflmao! And here comes mo...lol! You are doing Larry and Curly proud...can't deal with the truth and you posts are all slapstick. Empty as usual. You got no game mo.

Mr.Gauthier mentions Angels of sight........I think Specter's work certainly did need Angels...imo..b

Mr.Gauthier mentions Angels of sight........I think Specter's work certainly did need Angels...imo..b

and that is the only misspelling of "angles" in the testimony...

nice catch b....

DJ

Thanks James,

chris

261. CE 347, 354, 699.

Who needs the Zfilm at this point when you have Towner instead.

The true importance of Position"A" is Towner's LOS to a fixed landmark.

Remember, it is not 91.6ft from the snipers nest rifle to JFK, hence Position "A" in the context of rifle angles is B.S. as it is stated in CE884.

chris

Thanks James,

chris

261. CE 347, 354, 699.

Who needs the Zfilm at this point when you have Towner instead.

The true importance of Position"A" is Towner's LOS to a fixed landmark.

Remember, it is not 91.6ft from the snipers nest rifle to JFK, hence Position "A" in the context of rifle angles is B.S. as it is stated in CE884.

chris

Will you EVER come to realize that all the numbers you keep playing with are garbage? EVER?

They even told you so. "More exact" compared to " general"

Drill that into your head. You have spent the last few years playing in the garbage.

Really sucks to be you.

Will you EVER come to realize that all the numbers you keep playing with are garbage? EVER?

Drill that into your head. You have spent the last few years playing in the garbage.

Really sucks to be you.

must really suck trying to rid the world of Zapruder film alteration scenarios, all those Dealey Plaza surveying facts and figures, whilst knowing you can't comprehend professional film-photo composition... gotta be tough there Craigster, gotta be REALLY tough!

You're not providing competition these days dude, whats with you, Gary Mack got the leash on you?

Really sucks to be you.

must really suck trying to rid the world of Zapruder film alteration scenarios, all those Dealey Plaza surveying facts and figures, whilst knowing you can't comprehend professional film-photo composition... gotta be tough there Craigster, gotta be REALLY tough!

You're not providing competition these days dude, whats with you, Gary Mack got the leash on you?

That's all you have mo? Really?

I'll go head to head with you any day davie on photo composition...it's been my life for 30 odd years while you fixed the tape deck in the back room of the station and did HR docks....

You got no film game video dude..just a poser...

Bring it in mo, or slink back away. Jigs up .

Alteration theory Is done, fifty years and you still have nothing...never will

You've done nothing but ASK and ADHOM while offering ZERO in support of any comment you've EVER made on this forum.....

DVP and McAdams must send you cheery support emails with your stipend while telling you what a great job you're doing,

stroke your little attack mongrel ego so you keep nipping at the heels of your superiors...

that's all you amount to old man... a wanna be street mongrel hoping the humans let him play a while before being swatted away so you go bother someone else for a spell...

All your accusing and insulting adds so much to your arguments, right old man?

Can't state what you think or believe cause then you;d have to defend it... and you're just not knowledgeable enough to do so...

So you do the SAME OLD TIRE THINKG over and over and over... and think you're saying something to someone... anyone...

Do you not notice that you have no supporters on a single thread here... no one agrees with any of the BS you spew...

everyone sees you for the old fool you remain....

Just look at every single one of your posts - just in this thread... you have yet to say ANYTHING related to the topic other than "everyone else is wrong" and "I'm the expert"

Instead of referring to Zavada, use his reports to support your argument, just once old man... see if your own declarations and interpretations can stand up to ANYTHING..

You're just a chicken Sh!t old man with nothing better to do, and not enough intelligence to know better....

carry on, xxxxx... as it appears you just can't help yourself....

:up

You've done nothing but ASK and ADHOM while offering ZERO in support of any comment you've EVER made on this forum.....

WOW! You truly are delusional davie jo. I can't believe you just made that claim. Truth is clearly beyond your grasp.

DVP and McAdams must send you cheery support emails with your stipend while telling you what a great job you're doing,

stroke your little attack mongrel ego so you keep nipping at the heels of your superiors...

that's all you amount to old man... a wanna be street mongrel hoping the humans let him play a while before being swatted away so you go bother someone else for a spell...

Sure is easy to get inside your head. Not surprised that nothing is there once you get inside...

All your accusing and insulting adds so much to your arguments, right old man?

Can't state what you think or believe cause then you;d have to defend it... and you're just not knowledgeable enough to do so...

Pot meet kettle. A very delusional kettle.

So you do the SAME OLD TIRE THINKG over and over and over... and think you're saying something to someone... anyone...

Do you not notice that you have no supporters on a single thread here... no one agrees with any of the BS you spew...

everyone sees you for the old fool you remain....

You are really scared of me davie jo..it shows. But hey I really like this claim you have just made...no supporters on a SINGLE thread here an NO ONE agrees with me. So you petulant little child, If I can find even ONE supporter and one person that agrees with some post I've made, you can apologize and then leave the forum forever.

What do you say baby davie jo. Your made the claim, you willing to stand by it, or is it just another one of your spittle filled untruths?

Just look at every single one of your posts - just in this thread... you have yet to say ANYTHING related to the topic other than "everyone else is wrong" and "I'm the expert"

Instead of referring to Zavada, use his reports to support your argument, just once old man... see if your own declarations and interpretations can stand up to ANYTHING..

You're just a chicken Sh!t old man with nothing better to do, and not enough intelligence to know better....

carry on, xxxxx... as it appears you just can't help yourself....

ROFLMAO! your panties are sure in a bunch you silly little boy.

Lets review this thread. I've been saying all along that the frame locations are not exact. They are estimitse...GUESSES! They YOU in a fit of rage decide to post your famous cut and paste nonsense and low and behold you post the words the confirm exactly what I'm saying.

What were they...GENERAL locations from eyewitnesses...MORE PRECISE (compared the the GENERAL) locations from the films.

WOW..the locations are not EXACT! They are ESTIMATES...GUESSES! Thanks so much for proving my point. even though anyone with a functioning brain could have understood that the recreations would never match the real even.

You are so far out of your league its not even funny. You are a photographic ignorant of the highest order and yet you go on spittle filled rants constantly telling the world your nonsense is correct. What a loser.

But lets review just where all this alteration nonsense stands...

A few frames have been removed from the Z film....oh...oh wait.....

The film was shot at 48 frames per second and frames removed to make it 18.3 frames per second....No..NO...No...

There is a WHOLE OTHER film that only a handful of people have ever seen and they can't talk about it....Hold on..Hold on....

Someone painted over just a few frames ..... NO! That shoud be...

THE ENTIRE FILM IS A CARTOON CREATED A FRAME AT A TIME!

Yea....gotta love the CT FANTASY WORLD....

ROFLMAO!

Edited by Craig Lamson

The film was shot at 48 frames per second and frames removedTher is a WHOLE ot make it 18.3 frames per second....No..NO...No...

Nice sentence there old man... did you remember to wipe the spittle from your screen as we can all see you frothing and cursing as you type away with your two chubby little index fingers...

That's all you have? "Estimates" what a complete joke you are old man... lost in the woods yet again.

Tell us how far off these ESTIMATES are then old man... let's see you PROVE they are estimates... or is this simply more BS you pull out your wrinkly old a$$..

Explain how z313 can be both 465 feet AND 495 feet from the same fixed point...

This one point should be enough for you to STFU already.... Cant do it, cant understand it but sure can condemn it....

Old man... you're so lost it's become a running joke....

and I KNEW you couldn't help yourself from yet again posting AIR... nothing but you and your hot air...

We see nothing in a single post of yours that constitutes a supporting reference...

POST YOUR EVIDENCE old man... or just keep playing with your defeated three little inches...

The film was shot at 48 frames per second and frames removedTher is a WHOLE ot make it 18.3 frames per second....No..NO...No...

Nice sentence there old man... did you remember to wipe the spittle from your screen as we can all see you frothing and cursing as you type away with your two chubby little index fingers...

You really want to go there you tiny child? Ok..karma and all of that..

davie jo sez:

So you do the SAME OLD TIRE THINKG over and over and over...

Can't state what you think or believe cause then you;d have to defend it.

That's all you have? "Estimates" what a complete joke you are old man... lost in the woods yet again.

Tell us how far off these ESTIMATES are then old man... let's see you PROVE they are estimates... or is this simply more BS you pull out your wrinkly old a$$..

How can they be anything ELSE but estimates you little boy? The did not make marks on the street for every frame as the limo went past during the actual assassination. And you want proof they are estimates, compare them to the Z film and see if they all match up completely and with 100 percent accuracy. Heck even Chris as admitted this in this very thread. You are really out to lunch. Or match up the two different recreations and see if they match. Oh wait, they don't. You lose.

Explain how z313 can be both 465 feet AND 495 feet from the same fixed point...

This one point should be enough for you to STFU already.... Cant do it, cant understand it but sure can condemn it....

Old man... you're so lost it's become a running joke....

I just did. Is it too hard for your pea brain to follow? Compounded error based on bad estimates. Welcome to reality little boy. Garbage in Garbage out. YOU should understand that, its what you give us...

and I KNEW you couldn't help yourself from yet again posting AIR... nothing but you and your hot air...

We see nothing in a single post of yours that constitutes a supporting reference...

POST YOUR EVIDENCE old man... or just keep playing with your defeated three little inches...

I see are afraid to deal with the reality of the words YOU posted, both from the WC and your own. You AFRAID to see if your claim is wrong? Afraid you would lose and leave the forum? Whats the matter little boy, you having a cluck cluck moment?

You now have the evidence the recreations are both ESTIMATES. Do your best to refute the evidence davie jo.

It will never happen because you can't. But I'm sure we will see more spittle from the kettle soon.

Lets review just where all this alteration nonsense stands...

A few frames have been removed from the Z film....oh...oh wait.....

The film was shot at 48 frames per second and frames removed to make it 18.3 frames per second....No..NO...No...

There is a WHOLE OTHER film that only a handful of people have ever seen and they can't talk about it....Hold on..Hold on....

Someone painted over just a few frames ..... NO! That shoud be...

THE ENTIRE FILM IS A CARTOON CREATED A FRAME AT A TIME!

Yea....gotta love the CT FANTASY WORLD....

ROFLMAO!