The Education Forum

Zapruder film altered claim a red herring ?

Craig's patented answer.

A slight bit of math using the plat will yield a distance traveled of 7.5ft for frame 161-166. Actually 7.4ft to be more exact.

At that speed, how far would it travel in a second:

18.3frames/5frames = 3.66

3.66 x 7.4ft = 27.084ft per sec

27.084/1.47(1mph)=18.424mph

18.424 - 5.98 ((3.74) + 2.24))= 12.44 mph

12.44 mph = 1ft per 1frame.

Referring back to CE884 entry for 166-185, 19.2ft in 19 frames = 1ft per 1frame.

chris

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig's patented answer.

A slight bit of math using the plat will yield a distance traveled of 7.5ft for frame 161-166. Actually 7.4ft to be more exact.

At that speed, how far would it travel in a second:

18.3frames/5frames = 3.66

3.66 x 7.4ft = 27.084ft per sec

27.084/1.47(1mph)=18.424mph

18.424 - 5.98 ((3.74) + 2.24))= 12.44 mph

12.44 mph = 1ft per 1frame.

Referring back to CE884 entry for 166-185, 19.2ft in 19 frames = 1ft per 1frame.

chris

And its exactly what you are giving us....gigo...which is why your "math" sucks.

Old man... anyone can be a critic of others work that they dont understand... you just xxxxx and xxxxx until you get what you want...

We are SORRY you can't grasp the concepts... your inablility to comprehend does not make it wrong...

It only adds to your looking stoopid, once again, with nothing to say about the subject except to insult the messenger.

But please, since you simply cannot help yourself look more and more pathetic with every utterance... keep trying to show off that big brain of yours and learn how to add/subtract/multiple/divide

The "Garbage" you refer to are offerings from the WCR as an attempt to explain the assassination...

All we continue to do is show how and why the info was offered in the first place and how poorly it works...

You know, like the rest of the WCR and it's subsequent rubber stamps.

Peace out CL...

Your entertainment value would just keep skyrocketing if you weren't so pathetically ignorant about the case, the evidence and the calcs.

At this point all that's left is to shake one's head and exclaim, "Yup, that's Lammy doing his thing", laugh and sigh.

Prove me wrong old man... actually post something of value to anyone, anywhere... just once.

If you had the chops, you would. If you knew what you were talking about you'd post a rebuttal... not just more insults and sneers at data that is simply too far over your head to comprehend...

See ya old man... now you have something to do for the rest of your day... let us all see that Big Brain...

:up

Craig,

See if you can tie it back to this area.

CE884 starts it's measurements from Station# 2+00.

From Station 2+00 to Station "C" is 34.5ft. If you don't believe me, look at the reenactment photos/measurements from Position"A"-313. It's all math.

I just gave you a couple of distances in the previous posting in regards to frame 161-166.

Those would be 27.084ft and 7.4ft.

Add those together and you get 34.484ft

Once you understand this relationship, the rest is a little easier to comprehend.

chris

If it makes it easier.

Station# 2+00 = CE884 overall starting measurements. WARNING

For example: Frame161 = Station# 3+29.2 = 129.2ft from Station 2+00, not from the Snipers nest.

Station# 2+34.5 = Station "C"

For example: Station "C" is 34.5ft from Station 2+00 and is what the WC used as there inter frame starting point for measuring distances between frames. WARNING

Station# 2+50 = Snipers nest

For example: The snipers nest is 50ft from Station 2+00 and 15.5ft from Station "C". WARNING

Craig,

From Station 2+00 to Station "C" is 34.5ft. If you don't believe me, look at the reenactment photos/measurements from Position"A"-313. It's all math.

I just gave you a couple of distances in the previous posting in regards to frame 161-166.

Once you understand this relationship, the rest is a little easier to comprehend.

chris

You just can't understand, because you are blind. You start with crap you end up with crap.

Once you understand that, the fact that you have nothing will be easy to comprehend.

But I'm not holding my breath.

Old man... anyone can be a critic of others work that they dont understand... you just xxxxx and xxxxx until you get what you want...

We are SORRY you can't grasp the concepts... your inablility to comprehend does not make it wrong...

It only adds to your looking stoopid, once again, with nothing to say about the subject except to insult the messenger.

But please, since you simply cannot help yourself look more and more pathetic with every utterance... keep trying to show off that big brain of yours and learn how to add/subtract/multiple/divide

The "Garbage" you refer to are offerings from the WCR as an attempt to explain the assassination...

All we continue to do is show how and why the info was offered in the first place and how poorly it works...

You know, like the rest of the WCR and it's subsequent rubber stamps.

Peace out CL...

Your entertainment value would just keep skyrocketing if you weren't so pathetically ignorant about the case, the evidence and the calcs.

At this point all that's left is to shake one's head and exclaim, "Yup, that's Lammy doing his thing", laugh and sigh.

Prove me wrong old man... actually post something of value to anyone, anywhere... just once.

If you had the chops, you would. If you knew what you were talking about you'd post a rebuttal... not just more insults and sneers at data that is simply too far over your head to comprehend...

See ya old man... now you have something to do for the rest of your day... let us all see that Big Brain...

:up

Right on cue...davie Jo hops in like a bunny with nothing of value to add as usual.

You tell us all the time the wc is crap, except when the crap fits your silly fantasy. Can you say hypocrite? I knew that you could.

You continue to play with fantasy figures from a fantasy event and then to try and tell us you have solved the REAL event.

Roflmao!

The rebuttal has been given over and over and you still can't come to grips with it. Your warped worldview just won't allow it. So you continue to wallow in yor little fantasy world.

You simply have no choice and no escape back to the real world.

So calculate the crap out of the garbage davie Jo and the outcome will always be garbage.

Craig,

chris

You just can't understand, because you are blind. You start with crap you end up with crap.

Once you understand that, the fact that you have nothing will be easy to comprehend.

Here's some more for you.

It's not real difficult to figure out what Station#, Frame 133 is at.

Just use frame 136 and that post in the background.

chris

and YOU have seen, touched, smelled and saw projected the alleged in-camera Zapruder film original currently stored at NARA? Is that what YOU are saying here? YOU can prove the alleged in-camera original is in **FACT** the in-camera original? Speak to us, a simple yes or no will do. Yes or No, quite nicely, actually!

I'll wait while you ring Gary for his response.....

Poor davie,

Still stuck on that tired old song and dance, and you are still a hypocrite. Can you prove the film in storage is NOT the in camera original daive? Opps, there you are stuck.. again.

I'll wait for you to offer up yet more recycled garbage....

you got no game...never did.

Edited by David Lifton

...and has nothing to do with parallax and such, but with contradictions between what the film shows and what eye-witnesses claimed they saw.

EYE WITNESSES! roflmao. That's a losing hand to be sure.

What arrogant stupidity.

I interviewed those people, in person, with a tape recorder in November 1971.

The Newman's were particularly impressive--Bill Newman in particular. "I don't care what the film at the Archives shows," he told me. "I was there. The car stopped." And his wife agreed.

I asked him how certain he was--and he invoked the Ivory Soap ad: "99%".

Yeah, I know. . .you think you can type in some acronym which substitutes for reasoning, and the witness' account will disappear. But that's not how it works.

DSL

4/5/12; 3:30 AM PDT

Los Angeles, California

The Newman's were particularly impressive--Bill Newman in particular. "I don't care what the film at the Archives shows," he told me. "I was there. The car stopped." And his wife agreed.

DSL

Hi David,

Do you believe that the limo was stationary at the moment of the headshot, and that the Zapruder film was altered to conceal that? And therefore do you believe that the other films that show the limo in motion at the moment of the headshot were also altered?

Paul.

I have felt that the whole zapruder film being alterred is just a red herring or even worse a case for economic exploitation by greedy authors. Why would the government ie cia alter the film and Not show the head shot just going to the front instead of Back and to the left as Kevin costner so aptly put in Jfk.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

You must be bored. My God, there are fake people on the damn zapruder film! How about we talk about about all of the anaomlies and blatant distortions on it first!

...and has nothing to do with parallax and such, but with contradictions between what the film shows and what eye-witnesses claimed they saw.

EYE WITNESSES! roflmao. That's a losing hand to be sure.

What arrogant stupidity.

I interviewed those people, in person, with a tape recorder in November 1971.

Yeah, I know. . .you think you can type in some acronym which substitutes for reasoning, and the witness' account will disappear. But that's not how it works.

DSL

4/5/12; 3:30 AM PDT

Los Angeles, California

Wow! you had a REAL TAPE RECORDER! You are quite the guy.

Its well proven that eye witnesses suck.

So did EVERYONE in the plaza that day that was ever interviewed say the limo STOPPED? EVERYONE? No? Really? You say the limo stopped and we can rely on witnesses, yet some witnesses don't say the limo stopped? Oh you get to PICK and CHOOSE?

I see.

Reality ...such a foreign concept for a guy like Lifton.

Edited by Craig Lamson

You must be bored. My God, there are fake people on the damn zapruder film! How about we talk about about all of the anaomlies and blatant distortions on it first!

Oh god a Jack White clone....give us a break. Fake people! LMAO!

Edited by Craig Lamson

Craig,

chris

Here's some more for you.

It's not real difficult to figure out what Station#, Frame 133 is at.

Just use frame 136 and that post in the background.

chris

Great Chris. Now why don't you match up all the frame entries and distances from the WC and the film and see if they all fit. Then you wee see exactly what it is you have proven. That the recreation DOCUMENTATION (and the recreation itself) are in error.

Great work. Pat yourself on the back. Oh wait, its Impossible to do a completely correct recreation. oops...Time to take that back pat back.

Edited by Craig Lamson