The Education Forum

The Boston Bombing and Dealey Plaza

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't going to say this, Tommy, because it will probably annoy a lot of our friends in this group, but the reaction of some people to the Boston case and some of the others you mention has me re-evaluating my own feelings about accepting certain claims.

Stephen,

I empathize with you, brother. I myself am beginning to question my long-held beliefs in Santa Claus and "The Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow." At this point I'd gladly settle for a slightly larger social security retirement benefits check.

LOL

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

I, too, have been re-evaluating my attitudes, and have resolved to look at America afresh. For example, it is a little known fact, certainly in Europe, which really ought to know better, that Chechnya has a long and proud history of struggle to free itself from the iron grip of its sprawling neighbour, that infamous Stalinist redoubt otherwise known as…Slovakia. Some Americans, keen to bestow the blessings of their typically exceptional grasp of all things geographical, are determined to put that right:

http://www.independe...ya-8581341.html

http://www.rferl.org...s/24963035.html

I blame "Paulie Walnuts” for this splendid misapprehension, though interior decorators may feel less kindly disposed:

Boston Bombers: Role of CIA in Chechen Terror:

Islamic terror from Caucasus next phase of plan to undermine our liberty

By Kurt Nimmo, 22 April 2013

http://www.globalres...-terror/5332386

“The Chechen jihadi network is very extensive,” the neocon Walid Phares told Fox News. “They have a huge network inside Russia and Chechnya.”

“They could well be supported by a significant international network,” warned Bush era neocon and former United Nations ambassador, John Bolton.

I find myself in the rare position of agreeing entirely with the ghastly Bolton: Chechen terrorism is unquestionably supported by “a significant international network,” comprising the CIA, the State Department, the Pentagon, and sundry US think-tanks, including…er, all the usual suspects

Chechen Terrorists and the Neocons

by Coleen Rowley, April 22, 2013

http://original.anti...nd-the-neocons/

[...]

The CIA and Muslim terror-gangs: roots

A Mosque in Munich: Nazis, the CIA, and the Rise of the Muslim Brotherhood in the West

By Ian Johnson

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B006CDGPSA

Al-Qaeda: From Serving Hitler to Serving the CIA

By John Loftus, former U.S. Deputy Attorney General, 7 January 2011

http://wariscrime.co...erving-the-cia/

Paul tell us honestly did you really read though all these mounds of SPAM? It looks likes a Google search results data dump to me. I skimmed through much but failed to see any documentation of USG aid to Chechen separatists. Can you post just the highlights to do? But even if they did is there evidence the brothers were associated with one of those groups.

Thanks for posting a link to the Hopsucker article, he's a proven xxxx.

Here is another excellent article from Fintan Dunne at BFN (all emphasis belong to Fintan Dunne):

Boston Bombs: Return of the LIHOP

(Let It Happen On Purpose)

by Fintan Dunne, BreakForNews.com

19 April 2013 @ 10pmET

The question for many will be how these two managed to carry out a mass-killing bombing --despite being under the nose of the FBI since 2011, when they interviewed the elder brother.

[...]

So if as they claim they found no evidence he was involved with extremists groups at the time should they have kept monitoring him? Even IF they should is that evidence of LIHOP or cockup? What evidence is there other than his mom's sayso they kept tabs on him?

I wasn't going to say this, Tommy, because it will probably annoy a lot of our friends in this group, but the reaction of some people to the Boston case and some of the others you mention has me re-evaluating my own feelings about accepting certain claims.

Re-evaluate, but don't overreact.

I suspect some people who've studied the JFK assassination and are well aware of lies issued in the name of the FBI may simply associate FBI = Lies. Like the parable of the boy who cried "Wolf!", a history of false reports can result in a loss of credibility.

That said, IMO it's not healthy to assume there's never a wolf nor that there's always a wolf.

Re-evaluate, but don't overreact.

I suspect some people who've studied the JFK assassination and are well aware of lies issued in the name of the FBI may simply associate FBI = Lies. Like the parable of the boy who cried "Wolf!", a history of false reports can result in a loss of credibility.

That said, IMO it's not healthy to assume there's never a wolf nor that there's always a wolf.

I don't want to get into this now, but to address your example: I think some of the claims of FBI lies in my areas of interest in the JFK case are overstated or misstated. For me, personally, I going to start holding some of the claimants to a higher standard of proof. I've had this in the back of my head for a few years, but some of the stuff I've heard recently has firmed my belief that some claimants may have what is, to my way of thinking, a profoundly different way of looking at the world.

This is all personal, doesn't affect anybody else.

None of which is to excuse REAL instances of government misbehavior. We have enough real ones that we don't need to be imagining wrong ones.

Sorry I hijacked your thread, Ron.

Well, the OP was apparently based on bad info, so any hijacking has served a good purpose. I suppose this thread would probably belong in the Political Conspiracies forum now, if there wasn't a thread already there.

What are you going on about? I'm trying to withdraw from the melee, somewhat at your earlier suggestion.

I think there are some people who take genuine concerns about instances of government misbehavior and amplify it into a generalized belief that law enforcement people can't be trusted at all, that they're secretly engaged in all kinds of nefarious things. I think that kind of exaggeration is harmful. I was talking about my own personal way of viewing things, not something to impose on anyone else.

And knock off the guilt by association bit, please.

The official narrative here is unraveling as rapidly as they usually do. First, the aunt delcares emphatically that the naked guy being handcuffed and placed in the police car is the older brother. Now, we can see the images of this guy ourselves. If it's not him, it's a dead ringer. Look at the muscular physique- like you'd expect of a heavyweight boxer.

As I attempt to show in the book I'm trying to get published, those who rule us, and have ruled us since at least November 1963, are engaged in organized corruption. You can't investigate any of these cases, from the assasinations of the 1960s, to Waco, or Oklahoma City, or 9-11, or the Franklin child sex scandals, or TWA Flight 800, or October Surprise, or Sandy Hook, to countless other examples, without seeing the same things over and over again. Evidence lost, destroyed of withheld. Mainstream media compliance with whatever official story is developed, no matter how absurd or how often it changes. Unnatural deaths. And, most importantly, the continuation of the deindustrialization of America, wealth transfer from the middle class to the super rich, fewer government services at greater cost to the taxpayers, and perpetual war and global meddling in other sovereign countries.

Now they are claiming that the younger brother is admitting guilt. It's convenient that he can't literally do this, of course, since we are told he may never talk again. But never worry, the government will be able to summon up handwriting "experts" who will testify that the confession of guilt was indeed written by the accused. They've been doing this since the Hauptman trial. As I've said before, those who killed JFK weren't honest before November 22, 1963, and didn't become honest again afterwards. They would eventually die, of course, but the system ensures that those who come after them will be kindred spirits, and be sure not to rock the proverbial boat.

Dawn, are you serious? The REALITY is that we, in the Boston area, had a dangerous bomber in our midst, who was on video planting a bomb, who had killed and showed inclination to kill again. The older brother was not tortured; When he was being captured, his brother ran him over. Schools, businesses and pretty much everything else were closed, people were afraid to leave their homes and they wanted this guy caught. There was a complete consensus to give the various police organizations 100% support in eliminating the threat.

Nobody is being tortured, nobody is having their rights violated. To believe these things is to be out of touch with the reality of the situation. To not understand the fear we felt this week is to be out of touch with the reality of the situation.

Unfortunately, Dawn is probably most serious.

And Professor Fetzer has now jumped into the fray.

As you can see,it didn't take Prof. Fetzer too long to figure out what happened in Boston. From a communication from someone who has gathered together the good professor's insights:

http://www.veteranst...boston-bombing/

In a performance that would have made the Marx Brothers proud, DHS and the FBI managed to turn themselves in an international joke with their amateurish “false flag” attack in Boston during the marathon.

http://chemtrailspla...se-flag-fiasco/

http://www.veteranst...r-american-way/

This is an all-out psy op at this point with bizarre claims of “double agents” and future attacks in the works. Having been caught with their pants down–where the younger Tsarnaev brother, Dzhokhar, was photographed at the scene with his backpack, which was completely different than those used in the bombings, and spent his week as a normal college student–and and now they are throwing in everything but the kitchen sink, including fantastic stories of him and his brother, Tameran, as “double agents”, which is nearly as ludicrous as the original story.

My own (DSL) Comment: Believe me, the 50th anniversary of the assassination is going to be a cakewalk for those who believe the official version, if this is the sort of thinking associated with the JFK movement. Its unfortunate that someone who has studied the JFK case for so many years--and can engage in debate on a host of issues (whether he proves to be right or wrong)--now pushes pedal to the metal, accelerates to "warp speed,"and "extrapolates" into another universe that, imho, is the equivalent of "la la land." I wrote about this over a year ago ("Fetzer as a public relations disaster" --or something akin to that) and that thread had over 65,000 views. Well, here we are, the 50th is upon us, and the chickens are coming home to roost.

DSL

4/24/13; 12:50 AM

Los Angeles, California

Edited by David Lifton

Guest Tom Scully

I don't want to get into this now, but to address your example: I think some of the claims of FBI lies in my areas of interest in the JFK case are overstated or misstated. For me, personally, I going to start holding some of the claimants to a higher standard of proof. I've had this in the back of my head for a few years, but some of the stuff I've heard recently has firmed my belief that some claimants may have what is, to my way of thinking, a profoundly different way of looking at the world.

This is all personal, doesn't affect anybody else.

None of which is to excuse REAL instances of government misbehavior. We have enough real ones that we don't need to be imagining wrong ones.

Stephen, I am taking no position other than to remind that those who are inclined to exchange their "guaranteed" protections against government abuses of the people's Bill of Rights, for marginalization of those rights in the name of greater security will have neither.

This string of events has happened in your community. You are too close emotionally. The FBI and government police, prosecution, and information gathering and analysis agencies are in the Bill of Rights crushing business. In 1964 and in every year before and since. Withdraw, think things through. Four quick reads from the same file, and it is much more intrusive today.:

Hoover does most of the rationalizing of the Bureau's disrespect for the law and for violating the oath required to serve in the FBI.:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10098&relPageId=14

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10098&relPageId=32

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10098&relPageId=38

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10098&relPageId=39

I am watching Fox's O'Reilly gin up outrage over Brokaw's comments last Sunday morning about the tail chasing catalyst of

killing innocents in places like Pakistan via US drone attacks. A retired Colonel is trotted out who rails on about civilians being unintentional victims of war in Vietnam, in Iraq and always. No mention is made of the problem of lawless drone murder in

countries with majority muslim populations far from any legally sanctioned U.S. or NATO combat operations.

Gotta go, ....Fox is playing our national anthem and I cannot type hold my hand over my heart at the same time.

The official narrative here is unraveling as rapidly as they usually do. First, the aunt delcares emphatically that the naked guy being handcuffed and placed in the police car is the older brother. Now, we can see the images of this guy ourselves. If it's not him, it's a dead ringer. Look at the muscular physique- like you'd expect of a heavyweight boxer.

So you can tell from blurry shaky video that the guy is "a dead ringer"? That's quite amazing! With such abilities you could greatly aid law enforcement etc.

230413tile6.jpg

As I attempt to show in the book I'm trying to get published, those who rule us, and have ruled us since at least November 1963, are engaged in organized corruption. You can't investigate any of these cases, from the assasinations of the 1960s, to Waco, or Oklahoma City, or 9-11, or the Franklin child sex scandals, or TWA Flight 800, or October Surprise, or Sandy Hook, to countless other examples,

I think it will reveal more about how you think than anything else.

Evidence lost, destroyed of withheld. Mainstream media compliance with whatever official story is developed, no matter how absurd or how often it changes. Unnatural deaths.

Give us examples from this case.

Now they are claiming that the younger brother is admitting guilt. It's convenient that he can't literally do this, of course, since we are told he may never talk again.

Huh? It's possible to communicate without talking, isn't that what we are doing right now? He admitted his guilt during his arraignment before a judge, public defender and court reporter. Civilian witnesses said he threw bombs at the cops the carjack victim said he bragged about his guilt, he and his brother were at the scene and ditched their backpacks just before the explosions.

My own (DSL) Comment: Believe me, the 50th anniversary of the assassination is going to be a cakewalk for those who believe the official version, if this is the sort of thinking associated with the JFK movement. Its unfortunate that someone who has studied the JFK case for so many years--and can engage in debate on a host of issues (whether he proves to be right or wrong)--now pushes pedal to the metal, accelerates to "warp speed,"and "extrapolates" into another universe that, imho, is the equivalent of "la la land." I wrote about this over a year ago ("Fetzer as a public relations disaster" --or something akin to that) and that thread had over 65,000 views. Well, here we are, the 50th is upon us, and the chickens are coming home to roost.

DSL

4/24/13; 12:50 AM

Los Angeles, California

Fortunately Fetzer seems to be the only 'prominent' JFK researcher pushing this stupidity, but most people realize he is a 'special case'. Tink and I had said he was a crackpot for years but were ignored. He is oddly drawn to the most insane theories.

Who is the guy supposed to be in the frame attached above? Is it supposed to be someone unconnected to the case?

He is known as the Naked Man.

I'm willing to wager with anyone as to who will be identified first, the Naked Man of Boston or the second adult wounded survivor of Sandy Hook. It's quite possible that no one will win the wager, i.e. neither one will ever be identified. (I think it requires what is called "a need to know," which the general public doesn't have.)