The Education Forum

So,JFK`s throat wound made it to Bethesda unaltered?

According to Saundra Spencer it must have.She developed autopsy pictures that show the wound only being 1/2 inch wide.

Q: What is your best recollection of the approximate size of the wound on the throat that you

identified before?

SPENCER: Just about like that, just like a finger, half-inch.

Q: Do you remember whether the wound was jagged or how that appeared?

SPENCER: No, just - it appeared just indented. It was, again, clean, pristine, no - you know, it

wasn’t an immediate wound, it had some cleaning done to it or something.

I`m really starting to believe that some changes were made on the body at Bethesda by the pathologists.

This plus the statement from Thomas Robinson about the craniotomy just about has me convinced.

Edited by Michael Crane

According to Saundra Spencer it must have.She developed autopsy pictures that show the wound only being 1/2 inch wide.

Q: What is your best recollection of the approximate size of the wound on the throat that you

identified before?

SPENCER: Just about like that, just like a finger, half-inch.

Q: Do you remember whether the wound was jagged or how that appeared?

SPENCER: No, just - it appeared just indented. It was, again, clean, pristine, no - you know, it

wasn’t an immediate wound, it had some cleaning done to it or something.

I`m really starting to believe that some changes were made on the body at Bethesda by the pathologists.

This plus the testimony from Thomas Robinson about the craniotomy just about has me convinced.

Interesting. In 1966 Lifton got Perry to commit to 2-3 cm which is larger than half and inch but nothing like the 6-8 cm seen in the autopsy photos. See the discussion in Best Evidence, 272 ff. Baxter went with an inch and a half. In addition is a discussion of the flange. Baxter is on record as there being a flange of width 1 1/4 inches at most. Also discussed in Best Evidence is the nature of the tracheotomy incision. Humes noted the incision had "widely gaping irregular edges." (p. 274 BE) Hard to imagine Perry carving into Kennedy's neck that way. I have read ludicrous explanations for the discrepancy between the description of the trach by Perry and Humes. I rather think this is a smoking gun which inexplicably is ignored by most researchers. As to Spencer's one finger, that seems about half of the 2-3 cm that Perry told Lifton. Could the incision have partially closed, or looked closed, when she saw the autopsy pictures?

Could Perry's tracheotomy have been extended at Walter Reed before the grey casket was delivered to Bethesda?

What I find extraordinary is that the perps at either location in D.C. would have taken any pictures of the corpse as it appeared at Parkland. Why risk anyone seeing what was to be altered, as is apparently the case with Spencer? That's just one more smoking gun. She is also witness to the Dallas rear exit wound in the head. Of course her testimony could simply be dismissed as it contradicts the extant collection of official photos.

I might add the alteration of the neck incision is just one more corroboration of the body's early entrance to the back of the Bethesda Morgue. The FBI assisted the carrying in of the Dallas Casket at 7:17 p.m. If the body were already in the Dallas casket how would there have been time to photograph the body as Spencer saw it, perform the widening of the trach incision to retrieve a bullet or bullet fragments, crush the skull to enlarge the Dallas wound, and put it back in the same Dallas casket, and then re-position the ambulance so the casket team could find it back in front of the morgue for the 8:00 entry?

What`s also interesting to read is that she states that a brain was located along side of the body in one of the pictures.

So,it`s confusing.The pictures could have been pre or post autopsy (since she states that the body was clean)

Edited by Michael Crane

What`s also interesting to read is that she states that a brain was located along side of the body in one of the pictures.

So,it`s confusing.The pictures could have been pre or post autopsy (since she states that the body was clean)

This is a tough one. Saundra says the setting didn't look like a hospital setting, that the body was "pristine", there were no measuring devices or human hands in the pictures and the head wound bore no resemblance to the extant autopsy photos. Kennedy's eyes were closed and the throat wound about the size of a thumb, clean without any blood. Once you observe as HUmes did, however, a 6-8 cm gash in the neck it is hard to make it disappear. It looks like these pictures were staged but why I don't know, and when I don't know. All I know is these pictures, gone from history, cry out for explanation. Maybe someone on the forum has researched this confounding conundrum and has something to offer.

Daniel,

According to Roger Boyajian,the casket arrived at 6:35 PM.That`s a little bit more time for the evil doer`s to get their work done.I`m thoroughly convinced that Humes tried to leave us little clues about some of the events that went on that night,but could not come out & say it.

The words "preliminary inspection" & "it is impossible for this bullet to not have entered or exited" come to mind.

Edited by Michael Crane