The Education Forum

Tink Thompson's Untrue Fact

That is one of the most dishonest and manipulated gifs I have ever seen.

And anyone can see why.

Translated from jimbo speak:

"I can't even begin to refute this..."

Please explain oh all knowing jimbo.. Your explanation is sure to be the stuff of legends!

Now don't be shy jimbo....

Tell us why. Roflmao!

Better yet, make your own and actually prove your point instead of running your completely uninformed mouth.

I see they will let almost anyone onto this forum......

Yep, here you are bob....

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And anyone can see why.

Please explain oh all knowing jimbo.. Your explanation is sure to be the stuff of legends!

Tell us why. Roflmao!

Better yet, make your own and actually prove your point instead of running your completely uninformed mouth.

And I see you are still peddling the same tired junk for the same people....

And anyone can see why.

Tell us why. Roflmao!

And I see you are still peddling the same tired junk for the same people....

What "junk" would that be bob and what "people"?

You tell us, Craig, we're all ears.

Lol, what's the matter bob? Cat got your tongue?

Now you care to get back on topic? Maybe you can try and save davie Jo and jimbos bacon.

Oh wait, you don't have the chops. Sorry.

Craig,

So JFK's head was hit by two nearly simultaneous shots, right? The first one from behind and second one from the side or the front.

Works for me.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Now you care to get back on topic? Maybe you can try and save davie Jo and jimbos bacon.

Craig,

So JFK's head was hit twice, right? The first one from behind and second one from the side or the front.

Works for me.

I have no idea.

Craig,

So JFK's head was hit by two nearly simultaneous shots, right? The first one from behind and second one from the side or the front.

Works for me.

I have no idea.

Craig,

Do you think JFK was slammed back and to his left by a neuro-muscular reaction to being hit in his head just once? Kind of like that goat on youtube?

Craig,

Do you think JFK was slammed back and to his left by a neuro-muscular reaction to being hit in his head just once? Kind of like that goat on youtube?

I don't play that game Tommy. You should know that by now.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Craig,

Tink's waterboy does not play games.... why folks waste time on this subject matter with you is amazing... lmao!

I was very alarmed last year when Thompson was celebrated for his Umbrella Man bit.

To me what stood out was that Thompson did not manage to sneak in one iota of pro-conspiracy argument into the clip. He knew that this piece would get way, way more coverage, given those involved. And then the NYT picked it up and used it to, without stating it, scoff at all pro-conspiracy viewpoints.

Thompson is not a dummy. He knows that his work on this movie would get Huge Corporate Media coverage. He can ride into Education Forum with his posse all he wants and proclaim that he still believes in Conspiracy. THAT DOES NOT MATTER SO LONG AS THE ONLY THING THAT REACHES MILLIONS--RATHER THAN A FEW HUNDRED HERE-- IS HIS STATURE AS A BAD BOY NOW GONE GOOD, I.E. posing for a film or article which he knows damn well will only reach a wide audience if it plays to the ear of our Court Media.

Unless Thompson gets some pro-conspiracy points before the same wide audience fast.... I am growing kind of suspicious here. I'm sure, given his reputation, he does not care what I think. But ultimately what this case is about is neither a former Yale professor or some middle ages social studies teacher. It is the legitimation (or just delegitimation ) of an outdated political model and political language that is forced on 310 million citizens a year-- and at a media and schoolin cost of tens of billions of dollars-- which only serves to obscure the realities of power for ourselves and any future generations that can survive this bad faith blather about elections and checks and balances.

That is what's at stake. That is the high cost of Thompson's de facto mea culpa limelight dancing.

Did you even watch the video? By the end Tink is arguing that the evidence suggests the head shot came from the front.

As far as the Umbrella man video... Tink claimed Morris interviewed him for a number of hours, and that the video was just an excerpt... As Morris is purported to be working on an assassination-related movie, it seems likely we'll see more of this interview in the future...

Craig,

Tink's waterboy does not play games.... why folks waste time on this subject matter with you is amazing... lmao!

Hubba--wha? Are we really so adversarial that we no longer bother to pay attention? Tink once claimed JFK's head moved forward, and then back. Many CTs believe this suggests two head shots. Tink now believes JFK's head only moved back, which suggests there was but one head shot that came from the front. Craig, on the other hand, stands by Tink's original appraisal.

Lord knows I've had my fights with Craig, but his assertion the head moved forward before moving back is not LN propaganda, as many if not most CTs believe this as well. This was, for that matter, the point behind Tink's presentation--that he pushed something that came to be recognized as a fact by both sides of an argument--that he no longer believes.

Edited by Pat Speer

Craig,

Well lookie, lookie, here comes healy. All hat and no cow....

I don't play games. I just tell it like it is, and then I prove it. Can you say the same?

Lets do it again since its been derailed by those who can't deal with reality....

tink.gif

Edited by Craig Lamson

Mr. Colby, it seems, sees a President in every other 1963 Brazilian governor.

If I could decipher your gibberish I'd reply to it, unfortunately my decoder ring broke and I haven't gotten a new one yet.

I was very alarmed last year when Thompson was celebrated for his Umbrella Man bit.

[...]

That is what's at stake. That is the high cost of Thompson's de facto mea culpa limelight dancing.

Did you even watch the video? By the end Tink is arguing that the evidence suggests the head shot came from the front.

As far as the Umbrella man video... Tink claimed Morris interviewed him for a number of hours, and that the video was just an excerpt... As Morris is purported to be working on an assassination-related movie, it seems likely we'll see more of this interview in the future...

Obviously not but why let a little thing like that stop him from opining?

Edited by Len Colby