The Education Forum

Josiah Thompson Two Videos 1./ The Umbrellla Man 2./ The Untrue Fact

Guest Duncan MacRae

Guest Duncan MacRae

Currently under discussion on another thread, but with no videos attached.

Here they both are for easy access.

• 3 months later...

Hi Duncan (Hope you are well).

I have been looking for a thread discussing these videos but can't seem to find them. Any chance you could point me in the right direction please?

Thanks - Steve

@ first video.

Wow. TIME_LIFE-Darling Thompson is a funny old man. No need to trust his fancy theories anymore. I regard him as a Fake-CTer sent out by the other side to calm down the then rapidly growing CTer community with a "scandalous" CTer book. (In 1967...). Note: it is always suspicious, when a dedicated CTer finds open each and every door of MSM Institutions like TIME-LIFE.

The most devastating CTer books, because of providing misleading half truths, or a bit to artificial conspiracy theories are: Six seconds in Dallas and John Armstrongs Harvey and Lee.

The are as misleading as the manipulated crap, we know as the Zapruder film, implemented into our brains by Robert Groden, or the the confused bunch of files, called the Pentagon Papers.

CTers: beware of the Ellsbergs, Grodens, Armstrongs and Thompsons of this world, those old folks, posing as truth seekers, when they are the contrary.

(Note: Ellsberg was a student of Ed Landsdale...)

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

@ first video.

Wow. TIME_LIFE-Darling Thompson is a funny old man. No need to trust his fancy theories anymore. I regard him as a Fake-CTer sent out by the other side to calm down the then rapidly growing CTer community with a "scandalous" CTer book. (In 1967...). Note: it is always suspicious, when a dedicated CTer finds open each and every door of MSM Institutions like TIME-LIFE.

The most devastating CTer books, because of providing misleading half truths, or a bit to artificial conspiracy theories are: Six seconds in Dallas and John Armstrongs Harvey and Lee.

The are as misleading as the manipulated crap, we know as the Zapruder film, implemented into our brains by Robert Groden, or the the confused bunch of files, called the Pentagon Papers.

CTers: beware of the Ellsbergs, Grodens, Armstrongs and Thompsons of this world, those old folks, posing as truth seekers, when they are the contrary.

(Note: Ellsberg was a student of Ed Landsdale...)

KK

Interesting Karl. I also find it interesting that Ellsberg is 'knee-deep' in 9/11 "kookie-dom" by way of his giving credence to Sibel Edmonds. BreakForNews has a great expose on that angle. Prouty in one of his works references Ellsberg's 'Pentagon Papers" as an example (whether directly or indirectly) causing the CIA to "look good". Very interesting reading and analysis.

I was also going to mention how I found it interesting to learn that Ellsberg's son, Robert, holds a Publisher position at Orbis Books.

Duncan: don't know where the thread is on this forum.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20185&hl=thompson

Hi Duncan (Hope you are well).

I have been looking for a thread discussing these videos but can't seem to find them. Any chance you could point me in the right direction please?

Thanks - Steve

Thanks, Steve,

I don't know where the thread is on this forum.

You can find a lengthy discusiion here, Re: Video 2 http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8400.0.html

And a shorter discussion here, Re: Video 1 http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8297.12.html

Edit: Karl has now posted a link to the thread you were looking for. See Below.

Thanks both of you, much appreciated.

Kind regards - Steve