The Education Forum

Jim Fetzer's blames Jews for their persecution by the Nazis and others

One of the people Fetzer interviewed during Holocaust “research” were various deniers and frothing at the mouth anti-Semites including John Friend who believes Hitler was "the greatest leader in modern Western history, and offer unparalleled inspiration and guidance to us all" as well as 'scholar' Nick Kollerstrom. Through the posts of MUC at the JREF forum I became aware of the following exchange during his interview with the latter. Starting at 22:20 [paraphrasing / summaries in brackets] Kollerstrom: [ “the Final Solution” was a plan to move Jews eastward but this ] “kept getting blocked, other countries didn't want to take Jews” plans to “export the Jews were blocked by the British” [mentioned a plan to send them to Madagascar] “instead we get a tremendous endeavor to get useful industrial work out of the people in the German labor camps, that's where the British decrypts come in Jim Fetzer: "Is there, is there a whole history of of of Jewish populations having antagonized the nations in which they were residing? I mean I get that impression from multiple sources. You know" Kollerstrom: “Every single nation in Europe expelled Jews at one time or another...Britain, France Spain...” Fetzer: "And this was because the Jews were displaying, from the point of view of evolution, a group strategy, involving promoting themselves at the expense of others, that became extremely offensive to the host, host population?" Kollerstrom Yeah, yeah at the beginning of the 20th century Germany was getting along very well with the Jews [they were treated very well better than anywhere else] but its very much economic strangulation, world Jewelry, the international body of Jews declared war on Germany in 1933 [“throttled” the German economy prevented exports and buying food] We have a whole lot of statements in the 1940s to the effect that Jews wanted to overthrow the Nazi regime to stop all exports and to bring about war, in view of these statements they were regarded as enemy aliens and therefore they were put into camps and I think that's rather comparable to what America did to the Japanese... Fetzer: And I don't believe the Japanese had done anything that was antagonistic those Japanese living in California for example had done anything antagonistic to the California population in general in the ways it would appear these Jewish sub-populations have done to nations in which they resided. http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20fetzer%20real%20deal-kollerstrom%20holocaust%202013%20april.mp3

From the comments section of Herr Fetzer's interview with Herr Kollerstrom:

Jim FetzerApril 23, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Dennis Cimino asked me to post his reply:
"When modern day jewry quits destroying goyim and rendering the Earth unto a CHARNEL HOUSE for Rothschilds, there could come a time when khazarian fake jews could maybe be tolerated, but never ever after all the harm they have foisted on mankind, ever LOVED...."

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.de/2013/04/nick-kollerstrom.html?showComment=1366645976462#c9172118386573182977

If all the inferences that are drawn from this are true then this is not surprising to me. I am surprised that (apparently)

not much attention is paid to it.

I think that exposure is the best antidote for such base ignorance.

Fetzer posted the following in response my bringing this up on another forum

A new article that may be of interest, "We are All Russians Now" (author
unknown) may be found at
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/27/we-are-all-russians-now-author-unknown/

Do not refer to Jim Fetzer as "Herr Fetzer"...

Why not?

1) There is little to distinguish his latest views regarding Jews and the Holocaust from those of the Neo-Nazi types he hangs out with and a year or two ago he was already endorsing the Mein Kampf like passages of Stranger Than Fiction. It probably won't belong before he's goose-stepping down Main St. in Madison with a Swastika on each arm.

2) He is no longer a member of this forum and thus no longer subject to the protection afforded them.

3) He is a public figure.

4) I called him that half a dozen times on the FETZERclaimsDEBUNK Yahoo group and he didn't object.

Evan,

That was a serious question. Note also that though he defended him and made ironic comments about it John (Simkin) never admonished me for applying the German honorific to Sid Walker. Fetzer's current views are even more extremist than Walker's were and the latter was a member in good standing at the time.

Len

I do feel that the way this is presented is one reason this doesn't get the attention you look for Len. You just have to be neutral and let Fetzers words and actions speak for themselves.

Sid, Irving, David Duke, Piper and their associates and now seemingly Fetzer (et al?), are cut from the same cloth. IMO Sid was never a member of good standing, so where is your discernment?

The thing to watch out for with these scumbags is their attempts to make their garbage a viable working class option by relying on ignorance.

As the capitalist crisis spreads these purveyors of divisive bigotry find their expression in various fascist groupings around the world. True, Fetzer is a pubic figure but, apart from him being one r/w twonk, he is ridiculous and I think his associates are more of interest.

edit typo

I do feel that the way this is presented is one reason this doesn't get the attention you look for Len. You just have to be neutral and let Fetzers words and actions speak for themselves.

Isn't that what I did in the 1st two posts? What do you think I should do (or have done) differently?

Sid, Irving, David Duke, Piper and their associates and now seemingly Fetzer (et al?), are cut from the same cloth. IMO Sid was never a member of good standing, so where is your discernment?

I think you're forgiving of Sid because on many issues his politics was the same as yours. But let's not forget he was a Holocaust denier and apologist for Hitler. He was also an Antisemite, though I agree not as vehemently as Duke and Irving and perhaps less so than Piper and Fetzer.

Len, that must be one of the most incomprehensible replies to a post of mine that I have ever read.

One thing I can't understand is how you or anyone could misunderstand my post to the point that the reply makes sense. You don't seem willing to give it up, so.

I think this leads on to the deeper issue here. All these posts have a purpose in a purposefilled world. As we live in a world on the brink of a difficult time various solutions will be proffered. Traditionally it will involve an internationalist perspective by a united working class and the interests of capital. Traditionally fascist style solutions are the final choice of beleaguered capital. Discipline amongst an internaionalist working class is essential. Solidarity with the progressive working class in Apartheid Israel is prime as is solidarity with the progressive working class in The Gaza. Anyone who applies a blanket condemnation of members of races, religions, genders: any such-like pre judice is the message of fascism. Therein the enemy of humanity.