The Education Forum

Oswald Leaving TSBD?

1 hour ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

Don't waste my time.

Robert,

Let me see if I got this right ...

You first ask me if I saw Baker run up the steps. I assume you don't feel that you were wasting my time when you asked that question even though none of what you asked has anything to do with establishing who prayer man is.

On the other hand I go on to show that the 6 or 7 people on the steps from the bottom step to the doorway of the TSBD had gaps between them when seen from a more frontal view. I also mention that I have never found a single shred of evidence of Baker saying he had to force his way by anyone to enter the TSBD, nor have read or heard where any eye witness has ever said they saw Baker push anyone out of his way or was pushed by Baker as he ran up the steps and into the TSBD. So I thought that maybe you have found some evidence that would support your theory that Baker was pushing and shoving his way into the TSBD and simply asked that you share that information with me to which your only response was to tell me not to waste your time.

In all my years as an investigator - when someone will post what you did instead of sharing what evidence they have to support their theory or opinion ... it is usually because they had no evidence to share in the first place. Now I ask you - Who then is wasting who's time?

Edited by Bill Miller

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill,

Stabilized videos show that the steps to the TSBD entrance were indeed crowded. And so Baker would have had to bump elbows to get up the steps.

But that's a moot point because Baker wasn't even headed for the TSBD entrance when he ran across Elm Street extension.

Proof is given here:

Officer Marrion Baker's mad dash for the.... Dal-Tex building?

3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Bill,

Stabilized videos show that the steps to the TSBD entrance were indeed crowded. And so Baker would have had to bump elbows to get up the steps.

But that's a moot point because Baker wasn't even headed for the TSBD entrance when he ran across Elm Street extension.

Proof is given here:

I saw what was said on that thread. I think Baker made it pretty clear that when he said that as soon as he first heard the shots that he felt they came from either the TSBD or the Dal-Tex Building, but before parking his motorcycle - he looked up he saw the pigeons fly from the roof of the TSBD. When I look at the angle of the back of the parked cars beyond Baker - he looks to be relatively on the same angle as they are seen and with his statement given the same day as the shooting ... I have no reason to believe he wasn't headed for the entrance of the TSBD, Whether he followed someone or people moved out of the way to let him by -  Marion, nor anyone else ever mentioned him shoving people out of the way. And if he did bump anyone ... it really wouldn't mean anything so speculating about it is as you would say - a moot point and certainly not anything conspiratorial that I can wrap my head around.   :)

On 12/8/2016 at 8:52 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

What I see in this video is Lovelady in the shadow, then walking out into sunlight where he lifts his hand to shade his eyes from the sun. Then he steps backward, back into the shade.

As I watch Lovelady in the clip you mentioned, it almost looks like he stepped forward to salute the President, but with the location of the bright sun he could have held his hand up to momentarily block the glare of the sun as the President passed by below.

Edited by Bill Miller

23 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Proof is given here:

I posted this in another thread, but seeing how it had come up here - I will share this extended gif created by Don Roberdeau from what looks to be a mix of both the Couch and Darnell films.

http://imgur.com/TZk0Ekm

On 12/11/2016 at 5:39 PM, Bill Miller said:

The same raw image right from the film seems to show this man has on a light colored jacket that hangs down well below the belt-line.

aftermath%202_zps2ikzbsog.jpg

aftermath 4.jpg

aftermath 4.jpg

Which is one thing that makes me think this guy is not Lovelady wearing the red plaid shirt. That shirt was quite short, even before it shrank.

On 12/11/2016 at 0:13 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

Bill,

Proof is given here:

Dear Sandy,

Proof?

LOL !  Good one!

__  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Carolyn Arnold caught a fleeting glance of Oswald standing in the hallway between the front door and the double doors at the entrance to the TSBD.

Her first time 12.15 p.m. she later corrected to12.25p.m.

Mrs. R. E. ARNOLD, Secretary, Texas School Book Depository, advised she was in her office on the second floor of the building on November 22, 1963, and left that office between 12:00 and 12:15 PM, to go downstairs and stand in front of the building to view the Presidential Motorcade. As she was standing in front of the building, she stated she thought she caught a fleeting glimpse of LEE HARVEY OSWALD standing in the hallway between the front door and the double doors leading to the warehouse, located on the first floor. She could not be sure that this was OSWALD, but said she felt it was and believed the time to be a few minutes before 12:15 PM.

She stated thereafter she viewed the Presidential Motorcade and heard the shots that were fired at the President; however, she could furnish no information of value as to the individual firing the shots or any other information concerning OSWALD, whom she stated she did not know and had merely seen him working in the building.

Bill

As I asked you on another thread, do you believe Lovelady was a reliable witness to Baker's entry into the TSBD seconds after the last shot, and have you read Lovelady's testimony to the Warren Commission?

4 hours ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

Bill

As I asked you on another thread, do you believe Lovelady was a reliable witness to Baker's entry into the TSBD seconds after the last shot, and have you read Lovelady's testimony to the Warren Commission?

Somewhere I recall responding to you or someone that there were three witnesses who saw Baker running from his cycle to the TSBD. I have also said three films seem to support these witnesses. So yes, I believe Lovelady was reliable when it came to Baker and Truly entering the TSBD. I think we should not be jumping threads necessarily in the future.

This is what I posted there in response to your question:

Mr. BALL - By the time you left the steps had Mr. Truly entered the building?
Mr. LOVELADY - As we left the steps I would say we were at least 15. maybe 25. steps away from the building. I looked back and I saw him and the policeman running into the building.

FBI summary of their interview with Pauline Sanders says, " She said within a matter of ten seconds a uniform police officer in a white helmet ran into the building but she did not observe him any further and could not state where he went in the building. "

Mr. TRULY. I heard a policeman in this area along here make a remark, "Oh, goddam," or something like that. I just remember that. It wasn't a motorcycle policeman. It was one of the Dallas policeman, I think-- words to that effect.
I wouldn't know him. I just remember there was a policeman standing along in this area about 7, 8, or 10 feet from me.
But as I came back here, and everybody. was screaming and hollering, just moments later - I saw a young motorcycle policeman run up to the building, up the steps to the entrance of our building. He ran right by me. And he was pushing people out of the way. He pushed a number of people out of the way before he got to me. I saw him coming through, I believe. As he ran up the stairway--I mean up the steps, I was almost to the steps, I ran up and caught up with him. I believe I caught up with him inside the lobby of the building, or possibly the front steps. I don't remember that close. But I remember it occurred to me that this man wants on top of the building. He doesn't know the plan of the floor. And-that is-that just pepped in my mind, and I ran in with him. As we got in the lobby, almost on the inside of the first floor, this policeman asked me where the stairway is. And I said, "This way". And I ran diagonally across to the northwest corner of the building.

The Darnell film appears to show Baker running past Roy Truly

Darnell_normal_Image8.jpg

11 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

I have come across three eye-witnesses who saw Baker run up the steps immediately following the shooting.

1 -  Pauline Sanders

2 -  Roy Truly

3 -  Billy Lovelady

So you trust the WCR? The goal of which was to remove Oswald from being near the front entrance when the shots took place?

The only things I trust in the WCR are those that aren't necessary for the official story.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

22 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

Somewhere I recall responding to you or someone that there were three witnesses who saw Baker running from his cycle to the TSBD. I have also said three films seem to support these witnesses. So yes, I believe Lovelady was reliable when it came to Baker and Truly entering the TSBD. I think we should not be jumping threads necessarily in the future.

This is what I posted there in response to your question:

Mr. BALL - By the time you left the steps had Mr. Truly entered the building?
Mr. LOVELADY - As we left the steps I would say we were at least 15. maybe 25. steps away from the building. I looked back and I saw him and the policeman running into the building.

FBI summary of their interview with Pauline Sanders says, " She said within a matter of ten seconds a uniform police officer in a white helmet ran into the building but she did not observe him any further and could not state where he went in the building. "

Mr. TRULY. I heard a policeman in this area along here make a remark, "Oh, goddam," or something like that. I just remember that. It wasn't a motorcycle policeman. It was one of the Dallas policeman, I think-- words to that effect.
I wouldn't know him. I just remember there was a policeman standing along in this area about 7, 8, or 10 feet from me.
But as I came back here, and everybody. was screaming and hollering, just moments later - I saw a young motorcycle policeman run up to the building, up the steps to the entrance of our building. He ran right by me. And he was pushing people out of the way. He pushed a number of people out of the way before he got to me. I saw him coming through, I believe. As he ran up the stairway--I mean up the steps, I was almost to the steps, I ran up and caught up with him. I believe I caught up with him inside the lobby of the building, or possibly the front steps. I don't remember that close. But I remember it occurred to me that this man wants on top of the building. He doesn't know the plan of the floor. And-that is-that just pepped in my mind, and I ran in with him. As we got in the lobby, almost on the inside of the first floor, this policeman asked me where the stairway is. And I said, "This way". And I ran diagonally across to the northwest corner of the building.

The Darnell film appears to show Baker running past Roy Truly

Darnell_normal_Image8.jpg

Well, Bill, it's a shame you only read part of Billy Lovelady's testimony. If you had read the entire thing, you would know that Lovelady testified he and Shelley were still on the steps of the TSBD at the time Baker was allegedly running up those same steps.

Would you like me to show everyone the part of Lovelady's testimony you skipped over, or would you like to share with us?