The Education Forum

Aliases?

Moderators

As there are no "aliases here" we all have to use our real names.

Would it be prudent to discuss the matter of those pseuds

That do exist.

If this type of discussion is banned here please remove this post.

Thank you

Ian kingsbury

Ray

Thankfully you are right.

But this does not exclude those characters from attacking this site or its members

I see it as a indication of the green eyed monster in themselves.

Ian

If I were a betting man, I'd say the Mockingbird OP was still alive and well. Why cancel something that works? I'd also speculate that for it to be truly a White OP the perps would appear to be conspiracy theorists and not lone nutters.

Also, I don't remember ever having to show any ID when I was invited to participate by John back when this forum began - who's to say "Chris Newton" isn't an alias?

So Is Prudenhomme an alias?

It's "Prudhomme", actually. It is an Anglicized version of the French "Prud'Homme". It literally translates from Old French to mean a cautious or prudent man. My ancestors sat as arbitrators and mediators over trade disputes and the like.

And yes, it is my real name.

It's "Prudhomme", actually. It is an Anglicized version of the French "Prud'Homme". It literally translates from Old French to mean a cautious or prudent man. My ancestors sat as arbitrators and mediators over trade disputes and the like.

Yea, I couldn't make up a name like Kelly, which translates to something like instigating radical rascal, or something like that.

Yea, I couldn't make up a name like Kelly, which translates to something like instigating radical rascal, or something like that.

LOL