The Education Forum

Lancer Forum will be down a few days

Guys and Gals,

Just figured I would let you guys know that the Lancer Forum will be down for a few days.

Everything is alright, but we are looking to upgrade the Forum software, after many years. However, we don't want to lose 14 years of threads and topics, so we are having various software people look at it and deciding which way to go.

Jerry Dealey

David,. I don't know about the Education forum but a lot of new folks show up at Lancer...and its not unusual for them to bring up topics or even people who have been discussed repeatedly and in great depth - it saves a lot of time if we can just send them to review those exchanges on their own. Some of them also contain content from first and second generation researchers who are no longer with us

or active online. A number of the threads also have extensive photo and other links embedded in them.

-- Larry

Guest Robert Morrow

I care about old JFK assassination threads. There is a lot of research/opinion/analysis/information that goes into them.

For example where is the original Judyth Vary Baker thread on Ed Forum? I would like to read the back and forth on that.

I think I found it: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=515

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guys and Gals,

Just figured I would let you guys know that the Lancer Forum will be down for a few days.

Thank you Jerry. I can't wait to explore the origins of the discovery

of Prayer Man where the story first began.

Everything is alright,

Glad to hear it.

Please give my best to Debra and Mr. Conway, two of the best people

I have ever met in my research, along with Mary Ferrell, Larry Ray Harris, Harold Weisberg, David Lifton

and my good buddy, Vince Palamara. I have also had the good fortune to meet Josiah Thompson, Paul Hoch and -- for my money -- the most inspiring speaker since JFK, Professor Peter Dale Scott.

Of course today I have to add a bunch of guys I have yet to meet, like Richard Hocking, Sean Murphy,

Bill Kelly, Robin Unger, Duncan MacRae and many others.

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll