The Education Forum

Was Kennedy murdered by his own vice president?

John, are these not both generally conservative rags, The Express and The Mail? I'm curious as to your suspicions that there is more to this than meets the eye. I'd assume, and pardon my Americanized slant, that whatever curiosity that the UK holds about the Kennedy's is the same sort of curiosity that Americans have with your Royal Family.

As for the article itself, the caption under the photo of JFK reads, "New research surrounding JFK's death has been unearthered by author Matthew Smith", and then there is nothing new "unearthed" at all unless you count the inaccurate telling of Mr. Marshall's demise "new". Did Marshall really go to Texas to look into irregularrities there? Of course not, he was a Texan. At first glance, I was even confused about the people that were mentioned, Sol Estes in particular until I remembered I was reading about the assassination of Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Guest Robert Morrow

Quick Note: I believe LBJ made those threats about the Kennedys to Madeleine over the phone on the morning of 11/22/63. I am not a believer in the Murchison party.

The real value of Madeleine is that LBJ is confirmed by press accounts and his presidential schedule as being present at the Driskill Hotel on 12/31/63 - exactly where Madeleine says he was for 20 years before she died. It was there that LBJ told Madeleine that Dallas, TX oil men, who she knew, and the "renegade intelligence bastards" were behind the JFK assassination.

Edited by Robert Morrow