The Education Forum

Jack Ruby in Willis #9

Jack Ruby keeping close watch on the days events in Willis #9, while a Dallas PD Officer keeps a close watch on him. So very interesting.

post-6429-0-03462200-1377635891_thumb.jpg

post-6429-0-79347800-1377635914.jpg

post-6429-0-63476700-1377635929_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe that's Jack Ruby in your top pictures. This man is very suspicious. He was heavy-set and wore a dark brown coat and sunglasses and he does resemble Ruby. There is Kennedy Assassination footage in B&W on youtube that shows this man walking past the Doorway slowly after the Assassination. He keeps looking back at the doorway; it seems like a signal to me. Also there is a film (I don't think the Hughes film) that shows him walking fast, against the crowd on the West side of Houston Street. This man had something to do with the Assassination, obviously, but I don't know what. I've never seen any research about him. He's not to be confused with Tan Jacket Man, a Duncan MacRae noteworthy, major find that everyone seems to ignore. I don't understand this forum lately. Many members hold grudges against other members, myself included. But if someone deserves praise, heap it on. Also, Walt Brown has a book out called the Chronology. Yes, it's expensive, but he put so much work and research into it. As time goes on, it is going to be recognized as a major work on the Kennedy Assassination; and then see its price go up.

Yes, that's Ruby standing on a table on the evening of Nov.22,1963. He is a different man.

Kathy C.

Photo identification is too subjective to prove anything. High tech identification or imaging equipment and software have not been applied to any of the photos in this case, although some have used it on photos of the Shroud of Turin to claim that coins cover the eyes of the figure on the shroud.

Jack Ruby keeping close watch on the days events in Willis #9, while a Dallas PD Officer keeps a close watch on him. So very interesting.

From the Warren Commission testimony of Miss Victoria Elizabeth Adams, April 7, 1964:

"Mr. BELIN - That is helpful information. Is there any other information you have that could be relevant?

Miss ADAMS - There was a man that was standing on the corner of Houston and Elm asking questions there. He was dressed in a suit and a hat, and when I encountered Avery Davis going down, we asked who he was, because he was questioning people as if he were a police officer, and we noticed him take a colored boy away on a motorcycle, and this man was asking questions very efficaciously, and we said, "I guess he is maybe a reporter," and later on on television, there was a man that looked very similar to him, and he was identified as Ruby.

And on questioning some police officer, they said they had witnesses to the fact that he was in the Dallas Morning News at the time. And I don't know whether that is relevant or what.

Mr. BELIN - That is all right, we want to get that information down. Was this before you got back in the front door of the building that you saw this?

Miss ADAMS - Yes, sir; while I was standing by the motorcycles."

From the Warren Commission testimony of Miss Victoria Elizabeth Adams, April 7, 1964:

"Mr. BELIN - That is helpful information. Is there any other information you have that could be relevant?

Miss ADAMS - There was a man that was standing on the corner of Houston and Elm asking questions there. He was dressed in a suit and a hat, and when I encountered Avery Davis going down, we asked who he was, because he was questioning people as if he were a police officer, and we noticed him take a colored boy away on a motorcycle, and this man was asking questions very efficaciously, and we said, "I guess he is maybe a reporter," and later on on television, there was a man that looked very similar to him, and he was identified as Ruby.

And on questioning some police officer, they said they had witnesses to the fact that he was in the Dallas Morning News at the time. And I don't know whether that is relevant or what.

Mr. BELIN - That is all right, we want to get that information down. Was this before you got back in the front door of the building that you saw this?

Miss ADAMS - Yes, sir; while I was standing by the motorcycles."

Very interesting.

Now for an obvious question: Has Victoria Adams been spotted, standing by the motorcycles or elsewhere, in any of the films?

The-Girl-on-the-Stairs_photo_medium.jpg

[from the Coast to Coast website]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ6ul0Lwp2A

Could the man she was talking about be in this film?

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves