The Education Forum

White/Male/24--quit working in TSBD day before assassination

Sean Murphy

In January 1964 Dallas police detectives investigated claims that Lee Oswald had in November 1963 applied for a job at ALLRIGHT PARKING SYSTEM on Commerce Street:

B3wYuuQ.jpg

No trace of such an application by Oswald was discovered.

However something else was:

CjUQHKD.jpg

'Frankey' Kaiser is, of course, Franklin Kaiser, the TSBD employee who found Oswald's alleged clipboard and jacket in the building on two separate days in December.

But what was the exact relationship between Franklin and Fred?

The answer is given in Larry Sneed's No More Silence by black TSBD worker Roy E. Lewis :

As I recall, Eddie Piper was the oldest worker there. He was black as were Troy West, Hank Norman, Junior Jarman, Charles Givens, Bonnie Ray Williams and myself. The white workers included: Jack Dougherty, Billy Lovelady, two brothers named Frank and Fred, Wesley Frazier, and Lee Harvey Oswald.

Does anyone have further information on Fred Kaiser, Jr?

• 1 month later...

Sean,

Who was the source for the claim that Oswald had applied for the job at the ALLRIGHT PARKING SYSTEM?

In a Jerry Rose article,

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=48743&relPageId=14

the manager of ALLRIGHT does not recall Oswald ever applying there. This hints at the possibility of Fred participating in a second Oswald ruse.

The same article also states that there are no timesheets showing Fred Kaiser working at the TSBD in November. Yet he claims Nov 21 as his last day of employment. A slight whiff of decaying fish odor here.

One of the items confiscated from Oswald's room by DPD was a map of Dallas that had several locations circled. Oswald allegedly claimed in his interrogation that the circled items were selected as possible employment opportunities during his job search.

If the map is available, it would be interesting to see if ALLRIGHT PARKING was circled.

There is a lot more to this story than just what has been posted here......

For starters, and I am really surprised, he testified before the Warren Commission....

At some point you will realize there were a lot more Kaisers in the JFK annals than these

persons, they might actually both be still alive......

And I do believe this story is cooked up, more or less

See below

TESTIMONY OF FRANKIE KAISER
Mr. Lovelady.
The testimony of Frankie Kaiser was taken at 2:30 p.m., on April 8, 1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building, Bryan and Ervay Streets, Dallas, Tex., by Mr. Joseph A. Ball, assistant counsel of the President's Commission.
Mr. Ball.
Will you hold up your right hand and be sworn, please?
Do you solemnly swear that the testimony you are about to give before the Commission shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
Mr. Kaiser.
I do.
Mr. Ball.
Will you give me your name, please?
Mr. Kaiser.
Frankie Kaiser.
Mr. Ball.
What is your address?
Mr. Kaiser.
5230 West Ledbetter in Duncanville.
Mr. Ball.
What is your occupation?
Mr. Kaiser.
Warehouse workman at the Texas School Book Depository.
Mr. Ball.
How long have you worked for that company?
Mr. Kaiser.
Oh, just about 2 years.
Mr. Ball.
What time do you go to work down there?
Mr. Kaiser.
Eight o'clock in the morning.
Mr. Ball.
What date did you go to work for them?
Mr. Kaiser.
It was August 24, 1962.
Mr. Ball.
Where did you go to school?
Mr. Kaiser.
Texas---Texarkana, Ark.
Mr. Ball.
Were you born there?
Mr. Kaiser.
No, sir; I was born in Omaha, Nebraska.
Mr. Ball.
And then you went to school in Texarkana, did you?
Mr. Kaiser.
Right.
Mr. Ball.
And what did you do after you got out of school?
Mr. Kaiser.
I never finished.
Mr. Ball.
How far did you go?
Mr. KAISER. I went to the tenth grade and quit and went in the service and went in for 6 months in the National Guards and come out and then came to Dallas and started to work and I worked for Morrises.
Mr. Ball.
You worked for whom?
Mr. Kaiser.
Morris Warehouse.
Mr. BALL. Then what did you do after that?
(Testimony of Frankie Kaiser)
Mr. Kaiser.
Mr. KAISER. I worked there for about 3 years and then I started to work over there.
Mr. Ball.
You started to work over at the Texas School Book Depository?
Mr. Kaiser.
Yes--then I got married.
Mr. BALL. You did--what kind of work do you do at the Texas School Book Depository?
Mr. KAISER. Drive a truck--fill orders--just about anything that needs to be done.
Mr. BALL. Did you ever know a fellow by the name of Lee Oswald that worked there?
Mr. Kaiser.
Not personally--I would know him when I would see him.
Mr. Ball.
Did you work in the same building with him?
Mr. Kaiser.
Same building.
Mr. Ball.
Where were you when the President's parade went by?
Mr. Kaiser.
At the Baylor Dental College.
Mr. Ball.
Where?
Mr. Kaiser.
At the Baylor Dental College.
Mr. Ball.
Sir, you weren't anywhere near the School Book Depository?
Mr. KAISER. No, sir; I was off Thursday and Friday with abscessed tooth. I was sitting in the chair and when I got off, we was out in the lobby watching it on TV down at the dental college there.
Mr. Ball.
When did you go back to work?
Mr. Kaiser.
It was the following Monday.
Mr. Ball.
That would be the 25th, wouldn't it?
Mr. Kaiser.
Yes, sir; I believe so--the 25th.
Mr. Ball.
Now, one day you found a clipboard, didn't you?
Mr. KAISER. Yes; it was about a week later. I went upstairs, you see, the corner I found it in--we keep a certain teacher's edition of Catholic handbooks.
Mr. Ball.
I didn't quite hear that--Catholic what?
Mr. Kaiser.
We keep our teacher's edition of Catholic "Think and Do" books.
Mr. Ball.
I didn't quite hear that--Catholic what?
Mr. Kaiser.
We keep our teacher's edition of Catholic books--separated.
Mr. Ball.
You do?
Mr. Kaiser.
Yes, sir; and I went up there to get a teacher's edition.
Mr. Ball.
On what floor?
Mr. Kaiser.
On the sixth floor.
Mr. Ball.
Now, what part of the sixth floor is this Catholic edition located?
Mr. Kaiser.
It was in that corner.
Mr. Ball.
And in what corner is that?
Mr. Kaiser.
Let's see---
Mr. Ball.
Without saying north or south, was it near the elevator? Or the stairway?
Mr. Kaiser.
Yes, it was right in front of the elevator.
Mr. Ball.
Where was it with reference to the stairway?
Mr. Kaiser.
. It was right next to the stairway--right in the corner.
Mr. Ball.
Right in the corner next to the stairway, is that right?
Mr. Kaiser.
Yes, sir.
Mr. Ball.
Now, what day did you find it, do you remember?
Mr. Kaiser.
I couldn't tell you. It was about a week or a week and a half, somewhere in there.
Mr. BALL. Now, this statement you gave to the Federal Bureau of Investigation on the 2d of December 1963, says you talked to an agent named Pinkston;
do you remember that?

END

The agents name here at the end was Nat Pinkston

Sean,

Who was the source for the claim that Oswald had applied for the job at the ALLRIGHT PARKING SYSTEM?

In a Jerry Rose article,

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=48743&relPageId=14

the manager of ALLRIGHT does not recall Oswald ever applying there. This hints at the possibility of Fred participating in a second Oswald ruse.

The same article also states that there are no timesheets showing Fred Kaiser working at the TSBD in November. Yet he claims Nov 21 as his last day of employment. A slight whiff of decaying fish odor here.

One of the items confiscated from Oswald's room by DPD was a map of Dallas that had several locations circled. Oswald allegedly claimed in his interrogation that the circled items were selected as possible employment opportunities during his job search.

If the map is available, it would be interesting to see if ALLRIGHT PARKING was circled.

Does anyone know if ALLRIGHT Parking was located along the motorcade route?