The Education Forum

Detective Gus Rose is the "George H.W. Bush" in the photos

Vince Palamara

Allen Crop

Click on the image to view larger.

TSBD~0.jpg

Is that Barney Fife with three stripes, motorcycle helmet and glasses? Sure looks like him. Rest ashored, I now feel more confident that the crime scene is secured. Is that a wire going up to his hear? That's must be from where he gets his instructions. And Where's Andy?

And I love the Conspiracy Theorists debunking the Conspiracy Theory and a Lone Nutter debunking the debunker. That's teamwork.

Chin strap.

Of course, I stand corrected once again. Thank you Robert.

And the top on the right looks like Dan Ackroyd and that's Hunter Thompson behind the cop.

No it isn't. It's Truman Capote.

Allen Crop

Click on the image to view larger.

TSBD~0.jpg

Is that Barney Fife with three stripes, motorcycle helmet and glasses? Sure looks like him. Rest ashored, I now feel more confident that the crime scene is secured. Is that a wire going up to his hear? That's must be from where he gets his instructions. And Where's Andy?

And I love the Conspiracy Theorists debunking the Conspiracy Theory and a Lone Nutter debunking the debunker. That's teamwork.

Chin strap.

Of course, I stand corrected once again. Thank you Robert.

And the top on the right looks like Dan Ackroyd and that's Hunter Thompson behind the cop.

No it isn't. It's Truman Capote.

I don't think so. Truman didn't wear that type of hat - he was more of a Panama hat type of guy, and unless you can show me a picture of Capote in a hat like that - then its only mere speculation on your part and not grounded on any bases of fact. This calls for clear and sober analysis, so I think we should get Gary Mack's opinion on this.

I don't think so. Truman didn't wear that type of hat - he was more of a Panama hat type of guy, and unless you can show me a picture of Capote in a hat like that - then its only mere speculation on your part and not grounded on any bases of fact. This calls for clear and sober analysis, so I think we should get Gary Mack's opinion on this.

of course... Fife-man...

Edited by David G. Healy

of course... Fife-man...

The short guy behind the policeman on the right is Truman Capote's misguided and confused double, pretending to be a JFK Assassination "researcher"...

Edited by Thomas Graves