The Education Forum

Steven Hager: Sylvia Duran is a key to the JFK assassination

Douglas Caddy

This theory is pretty good and well thought out but I think there's a lot more to Win Scott / Anne Goodpasture and the shenanigans that occurred in Mexico.

What is with the last line though?

...trained by British intelligence, masters of the arts of assassination and black magic.

Dulles and Angleton were trained by the Brits in... black magic?

Please stop with this horse _ _ _ _. It doesn't help "the cause" which should be a rational examination of the evidence.

go back and read it again; he never said dulles & angleton were trained by the brits in black magic. what he said was they were trained by british intelligence who were "masters of the arts of assassination and black magic." those are two very different statements.

one might be tempted to suppose that because they were masters of black magic they would have trained the pair in them but there is no support in the statement for that.

i need more to make the jump than i have been offered

The way I see it, why insinuate. If you knew it for a fact, then you would report it as such. Insinuating things is only a convenient way of attacking without justification and putting forward a hypothetical as truth without any substantiation.

If you told me “Dulles and Angleton were trained by Julia Child, a master of french cooking?” I wouldn’t insinuate anything. I would investigate further.

Without knowing it, you have picked the perfect person for me to make my point, and I thank you for that.

I would certainly ask the question: What did Julia Child teach them? (Did she teach them the art of French cooking?) I wouldn’t jump to conclusions.

But knowing that Dulles and Angleton were CIA and that Julia Child had been OSS (top secret researcher for Wild Bill himself), I would certainly not jump to the conclusion that she was teaching them French cooking (although she may have done so but as I pointed out that would need to be verified). She could have been teaching them how to conceal microfilm in turkey stuffing, how to put coded messages in macramé, or who her network of agents in France consisted of. We don’t know until we ask and do more digging.

My 35 years as an editor, writer and writing teacher have taught me that if the meaning isn’t there in the language, i.e., the words, then it isn’t there despite what we may or may not want something to mean. To assume or insinuate on this basis is dishonest. Build a foundation of facts.

My education as a journalist has taught me to question everything and assume nothing. So I would ask questions until I was satisfied that I had learned everything I could.

I’m not asking you to make a leap but to build a bridge of facts and then walk over to the other side. It’s easier, safer and more durable and convincing. If you would rather not, that’s fine but don’t ask me to believe you about anything.

Edited by Martin Blank

Steven Hager: Everything you need to know about JFK’s assassination

http://stevenhager420.wordpress.com/2013/10/01/allen-dulles-is-a-key-to-the-jfk-assassination/

There’s nothing quite like being born into an Old Money family, like Allen Dulles was. His grandfather was Secretary of State under President Harrison, while his uncle served that post for President Wilson. Dulles was cousin to David Rockefeller, educated at Princeton and always a bit sensitive about his club foot.

Methinks Dulles became a spook right out of college, as he went directly into the Diplomatic Corps., a huge haven for spooks since its inception. He became sheep-dipped as a Knight in Shining Armor by returning from Europe to write an expose on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in the New York Times. Since their appearance, the Protocols have been used as a counterintelligence tool to soften up populations by scapegoating Jews prior to instigating a violent pogrom. But Dulles didn’t reveal that truth, just that whoever wrote the Protocols cribbed material from a variety of sources which meant they weren’t really the notes from some satanic world council of Jewish leaders. The Protocols claimed a global conspiracy was underfoot to secretly manifest a new world war designed to milk profits while killing millions of innocents in the process.

When Old Money has big plans for one of their Knights, they run an op to have that person sheep-dipped into an icon quick as possible, sort of like the way John Kerry was run around the jungle in Vietnam to look like he was a heroic, dashing soldier in combat mode, when really he was just faking it for the cameras the whole time and never in any sort of danger.

When Dulles returned to New York, he went to work for the British and his job was to foment World War II and get America into the war as quickly as possible. It seems Dulles had friends on Wall Street who were funding the rise of Hitler and Communism in the hope of producing an epic clash of cultures that could be milked for profit for years. The military-industrial complex was but a glean in their eye and speck in their heart, but within a few years they would become the dominant force in America.

The plan was to have Germany and Japan conquer most of the world while stealing everything possible and wreaking as much terror and havoc on civilians. Then Germany and Japan would be defeated and the conquered profit streams divided amongst the true victors on Wall Street and inside the Bank of England, although the Old Money families of Germany and Japan would be left with their corporations and family fortunes mostly intact. Meanwhile, the stolen loot could be secretly transferred around the Bank of International Settlements in a shell game designed to conceal who got when where why. It was a win-win all around for the Old Money families.

Just so you know the history, the Nazis invented the Bank of International Settlements and put it in place right before the war started, and located it in Switzerland.

When the war broke out, Dulles was moved to Switzerland to conduct operations against Germany. The reason the German resistance failed internally was not because many Germans did not want to get rid of the maniac Hitler, a demagogue Old Money had put into power, but because Dulles and SIS refused to take the German resistance to Hitler seriously and let vital intelligence assets like Count Von Stauffenberg and Wilhelm Canaris dangle around helpless until the SS could round them up and assassinate them. Every single attempt to warn British and American intelligence about Hitler’s plans was ignored as being disinfo. The fact Stauffenberg and Canaris were both assassinated leaves no doubt they were high ranking Old Money aristocrats working hard to neutralize Hitler, but died without even receiving a shred of support from his supposed enemies? Support that could have brought an early end to the war?

When the war was over, Dulles imported the cream of Nazi scientists, spooks and assassins and employed them to help build the Central Intelligence Agency, which was constructed with the assistance of his old boss from British intelligence and modeled after MI5-6, with the key component of a counterintelligence unit for dirty tricks. Dulles put his close friend James Angleton in this crucial post because Angleton had been posted in Italy while Dulles was in Switzerland and had been trained by British intelligence and maintained close relations with the Vatican, which was providing crucial support to help shelter Nazis until they could be moved to new positions in North and South America. Before getting this job, Angleton promised never to put Dulles or any of his cronies on Wall Street on a lie detector and ask questions about their relations with German corporations during the war.

Just to give you an idea of what was really going on, the Luftwaffe depended on Standard Oil for the war’s entire duration and could not have flown without it. Since Standard was owned by Dulles’ cousin, one can see how easily these two people could have conspired to manifest and conceal illegal profits by playing both sides against the middle, which is standard black ops for British intelligence.

Maybe you haven’t figured this out, but WWII was largely a war against civilian populations. To give an idea 20 million Russians, 20 million Chinese, 9 million Germans, 6 million Jews, 3 million Japanese. American and British losses, meanwhile, were less than one million combined. So you can see which countries took the brunt impact of that manufactured event.

Later in life, Dulles would admit Japan tried to surrender before the A-bombs were dropped, a largely symbolic event that unfortunately added immensely to the suffering and loss of completely innocent civilians.

If they needed a show of force, why the hell couldn’t it have at least been a military target? Was it because shock and awe of such terrible human suffering was part of the strategy? I am reminded of a line in one of my favorite movies, The Man Who Would Be King, which tells the story of two Freemasons, veterans of the British Army, who find themselves stranded in India and after building a volunteer army they are marching into the first battle and Sean Connery says something like: “Make sure it is bloody. The bloodier the better.” Well, that’s the same attitude Old Money had regarding WWII, especially since most of that blood was spilled somewhere else.

Here’s another key: Spooks can never really be fired. That’s because when they start operations, they might be employed by an agency or corporation or anything, but once they become successful, they’re running a secret network of operatives, all of whom carry out secret missions on a need-to-know basis. So as long as these agents get some operating costs and some mission bonuses, they’ll keep functioning forever, even if their spook handler changes sides, because it’s really all about the money and not the dogmas or even the patriotic causes.

And that’s what happened in Germany because as soon as Hitler fell, his biggest spook went to straight to Dulles and changed sides and that Nazi spy network fell under operational control of Dulles.

Now JFK fired Dulles from heading the CIA and really humiliated him in the process. And I am sure Dulles plotted revenge, and obviously, he got it. But Dulles could not have acted unless he put together a core group of conspirators to assist in this mission. This group likely would have been kept to an absolute minimum, but had to include certain key individuals or success would not be guaranteed.

The key people who had to be on board with the assassination were four: J. Edgar Hoover, Lyndon Johnson, James Angleton, and at least one highly placed person at the Pentagon, because normal military support for protecting the president had to disappear, while the autopsy had to be performed at a military hospital to control the findings.

But I believe the conspiracy went further, into Sullivan & Cromwell, the most powerful law firm on Wall Street, and into the board room of the Federal Reserve, and perhaps even across the pond, where those masters of the black arts reside (and the price of gold and diamonds are fixed every day).

A few years after the assassination, when Garrison’s investigation rattled the windows at Langley, some major disinfo ops were undertaken and these likely would have been Angleton projects. The film experts in LA had worked on the Zapruder film and come up with a bootleg where it looked like the driver turned around to look at Kennedy (in response to the throat shot), and then shot Kennedy himself before speeding off. Actually, the glare off the driver’s bald head was magnified to look like a revolver in his hand.

This rabbit hole is so Angleton to me because there already was tremendous confusion on whether the Secret Service was involved and whether the driver stopped in the kill zone to allow the three shooters to triangulate and fire together. Angleton’s team was all on radio with each other and the kill order may not have even gone down until Roselli, Harrelson and Rogers all called in they had a bead. The most likely person giving the “go” would have been William Harvey, although Dealey Plaza was flooded with at least two dozen spooks that day, most of them from the anti-Cuban office in Miami.

When Jackie Kennedy requested the driver also drive the hearse through the streets of Washington for the funeral, that led to speculation whether her mission was intended to remind one of the conspirators how beloved the man he’d just helped kill was. In fact, the agent was likely part of the family because agents had to spend so much social time with the Presidential family they couldn’t help but get close as humans.

I do realize the Lincoln slows almost to a stop, but that happened when Roselli’s opening salvo went through the windshield inches from the driver’s face, striking JFK in the throat. He turned around to look to see if the President was hit, while taking his foot off the gas, perhaps because he was reluctant to keep moving into incoming fire, but the second he turned his head, Harrelson provided the coup de grace from the grassy knoll. Rogers’ only hit on JFK, taken from inside the Dal-Tex building, hit Kennedy in the back and became the magic bullet and its trajectory re-routed considerably to make its exit look like Roselli’s throat wound. You notice the doctor at Parkland pronounced the throat wound as an entrance wound, something that got reversed after the body was seized at gun point and taken to a military hospital, where the autopsy was overseen by unnamed Admirals and Generals, and all the notes burned immediately afterwards. Rogers also winged Governor John Connally, by the way, a hit that could only be explained by inventing a magic bullet with a trajectory that required several considerable leaps of faith to swallow.

The point of this is the man who introduced that rabbit hole was a former Naval intelligence officer who traveled around the country showing that doctored Zapruder clip and he would later write the Bible for a new generation of disinfo artists, and that book would soon transform into the modern version of the Protocols. Like most disinfo, it was a confusing data dump jumble of documents and wild assertions, although Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper would bring back the Protocols to modern fame and mind ops, only this time, the world wide council was revealed not as council of high-ranking Jews, but one of 33rd Degree Freemasons.

Is it worth noting Allen Dulles was a Freemason of the 33rd Degree?

Now do you understand how complex these ops really are and how Dulles played such a scripted role? Yes, you can easily imagine this web extending straight to the Rockefellers and Rothschilds, but in reality, those links have never been uncovered, leading to my suspicion they may be overblown. Plus Cooper and all the rest of the disinfo artists including the John Birch Society keep pushing a Rothschilds meme so my instincts are screaming: don’t look there for the head of the Octopus, because that’s obviously a mirror he is hiding behind, while he sips his cognac, puffs his cigar and pisses on all us slobs down here in the lower classes.

Martin,

Without knowing it, you have picked the perfect person for me to make my point, and I thank you for that.

Clearly an assumption on your part.

either way, thanks for opening a hole big enough to drive a semi through. adios

Edited by Martin Blank

Steven Hager: Masonry is a key to the JFK assassination

http://stevenhager420.wordpress.com/2013/10/02/masonry-is-a-key-to-the-jfk-assassination/

I don’t practice spiritual intolerance, so I have deep respect for the Masonic traditions, just as I respect the histories of all the major religions that claim to support peace, non-violence and the brotherhood of all mankind under the eye of the Great Spirit that Runs through All Things.

But if you have an understanding of the history of Freemasonry, it becomes clear the JFK assassination saga is peppered with high-ranking members of the craft holding down strategic positions at crucial vantage points.

There’s a lot of angles to this story, but one thing to keep in mind is that at the time of Kennedy’s murder, there was no love lost between Masons and Catholics in the USA. Several Popes had issued edicts to forbid Catholics from participating in the “satanic” ceremonies of Freemasonry, probably because Masons had the audacity to put a Koran and Torah on the altar alongside the Bible.

People have the mistaken belief our Revolution was organized by Freemasons? No, there was a renegade lodge in Boston that plotted the tea party and included Paul Revere as a member, but the overwhelming majority of lodges during the Revolution were packed with Tories and stayed loyal to the Crown throughout the war, and maybe even afterwards. The most prominent Mason at the time, however, was George Washington, and he led one of those renegade lodges and helped invest Masonry with tremendous sparkle and that’s probably why our Capitol is so incredibly Masonic.

In 1826, a whistle-blower named Captain William Morgan suddenly emerged to announce Masonry was a plot by the British to manipulate the country from within, a plan that was working and had already infested the upper reaches of finance, government, law enforcement and the military. Well, Morgan was suddenly arrested on trumped-up charges and put in jail, but whoops, he mysteriously disappeared off the face of the earth? And all the police involved are Masons and so is the Judge and the entire Grand Jury that has been called? This was just too obvious a coverup of immense proportions. Well, the ensuing outcry over the coverup unexpectedly reached epidemic proportions creating the first third party in America, the single-issue Anti-Masonic Party, whose goal was to elect anybody to any office but a Mason, and especially police and judges.

Needless to say, Freemasonry was forced to get more secret and had to lie low for a few generations after that fiasco, and it even seems possible someone immediately created Mormonism (which looks a lot like Masonry) as a possible fall-back position in case the craft had to be abandoned. And I say that because Morgan’s widow married the founder of Mormonism. Regular readers will recall my words recently concerning the vaporous nature of secret societies and how they can disappear effortlessly by sliding inside a new entity, like some alien life form. But that wasn’t necessary because the Masonic scare blew over, and Masons were quickly able to return to the Presidency and elect a string of Masons to the highest office in the land, beginning with President William McKinley and ending with a former hat salesman named Harry Truman. You see, it was very important the 33rd President be a Mason, even if he was just a lowly clerk from a Midwestern haberdashery.

I believe Masonry has been in decline for years, however, and there are other, newer, more powerful secret societies in play these days (and Skull & Bones certainly comes to mind), but the bedrock most of these societies was built on remains the ritual and ceremony of Freemasonry.

But in regard to the JFK assassination, the fact that both J. Edgar Hoover and Chief Justice Earl Warren were near the epicenter of Masonry, and that incoming President Lyndon Johnson was also a Mason and so were two members of Warren’s Commission: Richard Russell and Gerald Ford, all speaks to the possibility that a nest of this conspiracy resided at least in part deep inside the upper echelons of Freemasonry.

One thing I do want to point out, however: there are many sites that will try to confuse you by claiming the assassination was a Masonic ritual, held at a certain time and place for astrological reasons, and will go into endless coincidences to support this claim. I checked this stuff out and found it ridiculous. The assassination was headed by Harvey and Roselli and they were cold blooded killers and could have cared less what latitude the job took place on. They were probably prepared to follow JFK around for weeks until they got the shot they wanted. The time and place are not the key to this puzzle.

However, just as an outcry emerged over the Masons involved in the Morgan coverup, there should have been an outcry concerning the Masons involved in the JFK coverup. Because as far as I can tell, they were running the show.

Steven Hager: Dorothy Kilgallen is a key to the JFK assassination

[updated on 10/04/2013]:

http://stevenhager420.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/dorothy-kilgallen-is-a-key-to-the-jfk-assassination/

She was a Roman Catholic, and worked for William Randolph Hearst, and rose to the top of journalism and even got onto a TV show, “What’s My Line,” on which she displayed her insightful and penetrating mind, although her co-stars were furious when private comments made in the dressing room began appearing in her widely circulated newspaper column.

She mostly covered show business, but loved investigating deep politics and organized crime as well. When a doctor in Illinois was railroaded into prison for the vicious murder of his pregnant wife, Kilgallen began a crusade to get him released.

It was likely after a cocktail party with a British intelligence agent that she rushed out her first front-page scoop regarding the existence of UFO’s.

“British scientists and airmen, after examining the wreckage of one mysterious flying ship, are convinced these strange aerial objects are not optical illusions or Soviet inventions, but are flying saucers which originate on another planet,” she wrote, in a separate front-page story from her regular column. “The source of my information is a British official of Cabinet rank who prefers to remain unidentified. ‘We believe, on the basis of our inquiry thus far, that the saucers were staffed by small men—probably under four feet tall. It’s frightening, but there is no denying the flying saucers come from another planet.’”

Now what are we to make of this? Obviously Kilgallen was used to plant a rabbit hole of immense proportions, one that would soon explode and reverberate across the world: the aliens have landed! The purpose of seeding such disinfo into the press using an unwitting dupe like Kilgallen is obvious and bears all the markings of a Tavistock mind control experiment to see how far the alien rabbit hole could be stretched.

But Kilgallen quickly abandoned the UFO story as she was a serious journalist and when zero proof ever appeared of the little green men or their space ship, she moved onto other investigations. She was actually considered the nemesis of Frank Sinatra, who called her “the chinless wonder” and sometimes closed his shows by urging someone to please run her over.

Kilgallen was no saint: she was a snooty person who frequently put down the lower classes and detested country music. But when JFK was assassinated, and his alleged killer assassinated, she wound her way down to Dallas and managed to get a private interview with Jack Ruby out of earshot of anyone else. When she came back she told her friends she was going to blow the case wide open.

She spent a year poking around the story, but the big break came when she landed a copy of the 100-page secret interview the Warren Commission conducted with Ruby, and she began publishing excerpts. And this material was extremely explosive because Ruby had pleaded with Ford and Warren to take him to Washington as he did not feel safe in Texas and could not reveal everything he knew without fear of losing his life. Don’t you think it odd that only two Commissioners, both of them high-ranking Freemasons, are sent to Texas to interview a key witness, instead of bringing that witness to the entire Commission? And why did they ignore Ruby’s pleas?

The FBI wanted to know where Kilgallen got the transcript and started a whole bunch of surveillance and harassment, although I am sure Angleton was personally listening to all Kilgallen’s phone calls after her private discussion with Ruby, which meant she’d probably been under intense surveillance for over a year.

Kilgallen was in constant communication with Mark Lane at the time, who had captured the center of energy on the investigation by posing as an honest researcher. Too bad Kilgallen didn’t know about Lane’s background in military intelligence.

One day in November, 1965, Kilgallen is found dead and the doctor who does the autopsy says cause of death “indeterminate.” Funny thing is, that doctor refuses to sign the certificate and apparently has another doctor sign it in his name. Mark Lane shows up immediately hoping to score all Kilgallen’s notes, research and secret files on the JFK case. Kilgallen’s grieving husband turned him away, who knows? Perhaps he even sensed an evil intent to take the material straight to Langley?

I know Lane has been sheep-dipped as a Knight in Shining Armor since the beginning of this saga. And he defended a famous libel case against Howard Hunt, but I am afraid it was all most likely a staged operation because Hunt was a rabbit hole Angleton had placed in the story, and numerous ops were run to point towards Hunt and Sturgis and make them the shooters, but if you check on Lane today, you’ll find him closely related to the Holocaust Denial movement, something obviously created by spooks. And that’s the real value of time. After fifty years or so, the wolf spots begin appearing on those sheep-skin overcoats.

Now do you see how far these games really go and how deep the rabbit holes really are, and how easily the press can be manipulated by people in power?

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Its a fascinating subject for me David as I'm a Vietnam era college alumnae....we have a pretty good idea of what the FBI did against the anti-war movement but I'm not sure that we have a real

clue about the CIA side of it. One of the CHAOS veterans has published a book on it and ties it up in a pretty package but my gut tells me there was a headquarters side to it and an entirely

compartmentalized campaign going on within other areas....I can guarantee they didn't spare the horses on the media side and Alsop was a willing tool.

-- Larry

Again, just a bit of author context for anyone reading this who may not have bothered to look it up....

Thanks, Larry. High Times was an op if ever there was one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Times

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/17/behind-the-latest-bust-at-high-times-magazine.html

Edited by Douglas Caddy