The Education Forum

Wall Street Journal: Oswald the disappointed revolutionary

Guest Robert Morrow

That article is better than the usual slop in the CFR controlled MSM. They still can't admit Oswald was U.S. intelligence and in no way, shape or form a "pro-Castro Marxist" who, in fact, did not shoot JFK.

And "they" the MSM still won't admit the JFK assassination was a raging, full blown American led coup d'état - by LBJ/CIA/military/Texas from my point of view.

I still think - because Oswald was US intelligence being & manipulated by James Angleton (probably), David Atlee Phillips (certainly) and Guy Banister (certainly) that he was involved in some way with the JFK assassination.

Key point: Lee Harvey Oswald was U.S. intelligence and he shot NO ONE on 11/22/63.

1) “Oswald and the CIA” book by John Newman
2) “Spy Saga: Lee Harvey Oswald and US Intelligence” book by Philip Melanson
3) “History Will Not Absolve Us” by Martin Schotz (Chapter 5 “Oswald and U.S. Intelligence” by Christopher Sharrett)
4) “Me and Lee” book by Judyth Vary Baker (Oswald’s mistress in New Orleans, summer 1963)
5) “Destiny Betrayed” by Jim DiEugenio, Chapter 7 “On Instructions from His Government” (2012 edition)
6) “A Certain Arrogance: U.S. Intelligence’s Manipulation of Religious Groups and Individuals in Two World Wars and the Cold War – and the Sacrificing of Lee Harvey Oswald” book by George Michael Evica
7) “Accessories After the Fact” by Sylvia Meagher, Chapter 19 “Oswald and the State Department’”
9) “Coup D’Etat in America: The CIA and the Assassination of John F. Kennedy” by Alan Weberman & Michael Canfield, Chapter 3 “Was Oswald a CIA Agent?”
10) “Oswald in New Orleans: Case for Conspiracy with the CIA” by Harold Weisberg
12) “Oswald: The Truth” by Joachim Joesten (1967)
13) Chapter 9 “Fingerprints of Intelligence” in “Reasonable Doubt” by Henry Hurt
14) Chapter 14 “Oswald and the CIA” in “Oswald: Assassin or Fall Guy” by Joachim Joesten
15) Chapter 12 ” Was Oswald a Government Agent” in “Breach of Trust: How the Warren Commission Failed the Nation and Why” by Gerald McKnight
16) Chapter 13 “Spies” in “Farewell America” by James Hepburn
17) Google “Lee Harvey Oswald’s reading habits summer 1963” by Judyth Vary Baker
18) Google ” Lee Harvey Oswald—a U.S. Intelligence Agent: The Evidence by Hal Verb”
19) Google “The Death of a President by Eric Norden in The Minority of One, Jan, 1964”
20) “The Search for Lee Harvey Oswald” by Robert Groden

21) “I am a Patsy! I am a Patsy!” by George De Mohrenschildt

22) Google “Oswald and the FBI” by Harold Feldman, The Nation January, 1964, pp 86-89

Edited by Robert Morrow

Thanks for that one DC, though its hard to imagine to what extent they will go to analyze the Patsy, trying to portray him as a psycho-killer before he is convicted of killing anyone jumps the gun. All this psyo-analysis is based on the false assumption that Oswald killed JFK, a false fact that has been proven wrong.

Is this the WSJ's official take on the assassination, since they seem to know little about the history of their own publication, and the role of Mary Bancroft's father in its early years, and Mary Bancroft's relation to Allen Dulles and their mutual contributions to the Valkyrie assassination coup attempt against Hitler in 1944, and the associations between Oswald and those engaged in applying the Valkyrie plot scenario against Castro?

It's like they are still promoting the cover story as if we haven't learned anything in the past 50 years.

BK

Edited by William Kelly