The Education Forum

Connecting the Dots

This is just a notice that in the weeks between now and the 50th Anniversary, I will be making a series of blog posts with my personal view of the chain of events that led to the attack in Dallas. I invite anyone interested to follow along - I had thought to back off this subject with my new work on Shadow Warfare going in a broader historical direction but I've decided that for at least a few weeks I'll wade back into it.

The commentary will be a bit more opinionated than I normally express, the views are strictly my own and it will be as tightly focused as I can make it.

-- follow along if you wish, I won't be taking a lot of detours nor taking time to sit on any fences, Larry

This is just a notice that in the weeks between now and the 50th Anniversary, I will be making a series of blog posts with my personal view of the chain of events that led to the attack in Dallas. I invite anyone interested to follow along - I had thought to back off this subject with my new work on Shadow Warfare going in a broader historical direction but I've decided that for at least a few weeks I'll wade back into it.

The commentary will be a bit more opinionated than I normally express, the views are strictly my own and it will be as tightly focused as I can make it.

-- follow along if you wish, I won't be taking a lot of detours nor taking time to sit on any fences, Larry

Edited by Dawn Meredith

Just as important and perhaps more so are the connections between 11/22/63 to today.

Beginning with Ford, through Poppy Bush and the total dismantling of the Constitution under W and Obama.

Dawn

Dawn, I will leave that to others, certainly there are more than enough people talking, blogging and offering opinions on the subjects you outlined. I'll be talking about the connections I find to Lee Oswald and to the attack in Dallas. I don't want to pretend to offer anything more in this coming series of posts nor to de-focus what I'm going to try to do, this will not be a bigger picture. I offered my study of the bigger picture in NEXUS, this will be back to focusing strictly on the attack in Dallas.

-- Larry