The Education Forum

Oswald's birthday October 18

he would have been 74 (hard to fathom)

i ask his forgiveness for the wrongs perpetrated against him in the name of a false america.

“Let her and Falsehood grapple; who ever knew Truth put to the worse in a free and open encounter?”

― John Milton, Areopagitica

so let's have a free and open encounter

i ask his forgiveness for the wrongs perpetrated against him in the name of a false america.

“Let her and Falsehood grapple; who ever knew Truth put to the worse in a free and open encounter?”

Martin,

Unfortunately, I suppose one would be investigated if he or she walked around carrying a sign saying, "Happy Birthday, Lee Harvey Oswald!"

(Before it's too late I just might walk around with a placard around my neck saying, "Hands Off Cuba! Viva Fidel!" That should make the evening news. LOL)

--Tommy :sun

Martin,

Unfortunately, I suppose one would be investigated if he or she walked around carrying a sign saying, "Happy Birthday, Lee Harvey Oswald!"

(Before it's too late I just might walk around with a placard around my neck saying, "Hands Off Cuba! Viva Fidel!" That should make the evening news. LOL)

--Tommy :sun

not if you do it in mexico city