The Education Forum

David Morales

While it's certainly valid to question whether the individual in this video might be Morales, my opinion is that it's unlikely. It's difficult to believe that an experienced operator at David Morales' level would put himself in such close proximity to the designated patsy, out in public and with a video camera rolling. Oswald would have been handled strictly though the use of cut-outs and intermediaries. Morales was many things, but I don't think sloppy or foolish were among them.

Morales couldn't have been too careful, he was, after all, in photos my father stole from the CIA. We now know that the individual's name Eugenio, found in my father's address is Eugenio Salivar, in-fact, this Eugenio was serving time in Cuba prison since 1966 when he was caught with Tony Cuesta on their way to Cuba to assassinate Fidel Castro just three years after the assassination of Kennedy. This is the reason LBJ allowed them to carry on, or he would have been next.

This is also the reason LBJ elected not to run another term.

Fidel Castro was tipped off about Eugenio and Tony's plot to assassinate him. This proves my father's early travels to Miami in the 60's. My father would later work with Eugenio's father in plots to infiltrate Cuba, assassinate Castro, and free the political prisoners. Eugenio's father was very eager to free his son from Cuba. Richard Poyle was asked to join my father's group, my father said he could tell Poyle exactly where the Russian camps where, including where the prisoners were staying.

In a letter my father wrote he said, "Do I have to see New York, Chicago or Dallas Texas". My father never said in any of his letters who was involved in what. Had someone other else than me discover my father information, say a government official, it certainly would have put our family in jeopardy. My father did however ask the Federal Government for protection for his family.

In my father's address book he does write Eugenio's name at the top the the page. At the bottom of the page my father wrote Dallas. This again proves my father's early travels to Miami in the 60's. During the eight years or so understanding what my father is saying, it is now quite clear to me that Eugenio and Tony were Kennedy's assassins.

Dallas was even investigating my father.

In over the eight years of understanding my father's information. I have never, not once mentioned a gunman firing on Kennedy. Today, without a doubt, I now know it was Tony and Eugenio.

If Frank, Hunt and David were in Dallas that day according to these photos my father had, Nino Diaz and Rudy Junco who has seen the photos, they were there to micro-manage the assassination from afar, [delivering weapons and money], my father also had a photo of Bernard Barker, and Barker was identified by an eye witness, Constable Seymour Weitzman, who says Barker produced Secret Service credentials.

This is all I know, I have said my peice, many will disbelieve my information, but now, after more than eight years, I sleep well.

Scott Kaiser

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also forgot to mention, that David Morales also approved a raid on Cuba in a plot to assassinate Castro, this plot was funded and fueled by William Pawley. The mission was called the Bayo-Pawley mission of which many of you are also very familiar with. My father worked with Orozco who was aka "the pirate" in Spanish. Pawley paid my father and Roman Orozco to sink Fidel Castro's finishing boats.

During a conversation my father had with Pawley, my father wrote down what Pawley said, "Spending my money on getting rid of Kennedy was my best investment."

During my stay in Miami a few years ago I was invited to have lunch at the Big Five in Miami by Eugenio Martinez. I had contacted Ramon Orozco informing him I was in-town, and I would like to meet with him about my father, as I was sitting at the table with Antonio Alvarez, Jose Pujol, and others awaiting on Orozco to show. The announcer came up to the mic, and announced the passing of Orozco who had died the night before. I was unable to communicate with him any further about my father.

I also forgot to mention, that David Morales also approved a raid on Cuba in a plot to assassinate Castro, this plot was funded and fueled by William Pawley. The mission was called the Bayo-Pawley mission of which many of you are also very familiar with. My father worked with Orozco who was aka "the pirate" in Spanish. Pawley paid my father and Roman Orozco to sink Fidel Castro's finishing boats.

During a conversation my father had with Pawley, my father wrote down what Pawley said, "Spending my money on getting rid of Kennedy was my best investment."

During my stay in Miami a few years ago I was invited to have lunch at the Big Five in Miami by Eugenio Martinez. I had contacted Ramon Orozco informing him I was in-town, and I would like to meet with him about my father, as I was sitting at the table with Antonio Alvarez, Jose Pujol, and others awaiting on Orozco to show. The announcer came up to the mic, and announced the passing of Orozco who had died the night before. I was unable to communicate with him any further about my father.

Fascinating posts as always, Scott.

Question: Do you think "Neck Scratcher" at 3:57 of this video is David Sanchez Morales?

Please read this entire thread (from post #11, page two, on) before saying "yes," "no," or "maybe."

Thanks,

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Question: Do you think "Neck Scratcher" at 3:57 of this video is David Sanchez Morales?

Please read this entire thread (from post #11, page two, on) before saying "yes," "no," or "maybe."

Thanks,

Hi Tommy,

I've read all the post, watched the film several times. I noticed that exactly at mark 3:57-58 Lee Oswald and the neck scratching man looks directly into each other's eyes, could they have known each other? It's a tough call. But, Lee and this man do look at each other as Lee walks by him, which is interesting. This man certainly does have David's complexion. however, it's difficult to tell if it is David without looking at his face.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Thanks,

Hi Tommy,

I've read all the post, watched the film several times. I noticed that exactly at mark 3:57-58 Lee Oswald and the neck scratching man looks directly into each other's eyes, could they have known each other? It's a tough call. But, Lee and this man do look at each other as Lee walks by him, which is interesting. This man certainly does have David's complexion. however, it's difficult to tell if it is David without looking at his face.

Scott,

I think you're right about the eye contact. At 3:58, when Oswald's face is fully visible over "Neck Scratcher's" left shoulder, Oswald "sneakily" shifts his eyes towards "Neck Scratcher" without moving his head. A second later, Oswald shifts his eyes back to where they were before -- looking straight ahead.

Interesting.

PS I've noticed from some of his photographs that Morales had very long earlobes. I wish I could see "Neck Scratcher's" earlobes better...

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 2 weeks later...

Belated Thanks. I agree the man in the photo is the same man in the Zapruder film.

I also wonder -- who is the tall man standing behind Morales in the Zapruder film?

Jeanie,

Dark-complected and athletically-built (a football and track star in high school according to his buddy Ruben Carbajal) David Sanchez Morales is not visible in the Zapruder film to my knowledge.

I do believe, however, that Morales was monitoring Oswald's leafleting activity in New Orleans on August 9, 1963, and was "captured" on film by 14-year-old Jim Doyle during the arrest-of-Oswald-incident. I think Morales is the guy who walks into the scene from the left, scratching his neck (to sneakily point out Oswald to a confederate, to try to hide the fact that he has a camera's strap around his neck?), and watches Oswald walk past him at 3:55 in this Black Op Radio video:

Interestingly, a Garrison investigator, Richard Billings, wrote about a coat-and-tie-wearing "Spanish (read: Hispanic-looking) Trace / Shepherd" whom Bringuier and his buddies noticed was monitoring and taking photos of Oswald that day. http://www.jfk-online.com/billings4.html

I'm presently trying to determine if the historical David Sanchez Morales had an inch-long scar on or above his left eyebrow like Garrison told Billings the photo-taking "Shepherd" had. Edit: Yes he did. See the 45-degree scar above Morales' left eyebrow in the photo below.

JFKmoralesF4.jpg

Edit: Upon further close "freeze frame" viewing of "Neck Scratcher" in the Jim Doyle color film clip (around 3:55), I've come to realize that "Neck Scratcher" has a thin, brown, shiny leather camera strap (barely-visible) around his neck. Just like David Sanchez Morales did in this 1966 photo! ------

JFKmoralesD1.jpg

Bear in mind that according to Richard Billings, Garrison was told by witnesses Carlos Bringuier and Miguel Cruz that the "Shepherd" or "Spanish Trace" was taking photos of Oswald on Canal Street that day.

Synopsis: Dark-complected "Neck Scratcher" had a camera with him while he was watching Oswald on August 9, 1963, just like Bringuier and Cruz said the dark-complected "Spanish Trace / Shepherd" had had with him that day. Garrison told one of his researchers, Richard Billings, that this dark-complected "Shepherd" had a one-inch scar on his left eyebrow. I have shown here and in earlier posts that David Sanchez Morales had a one-to-two-inch scar on his left eyebrow. In earlier posts I also showed that white-fingered "Neck Scratcher" was very dark complected.

Question: Was David Sanchez Morales the dark-complected, suit-wearing man with the scarred left eyebrow who was seen watching and taking photos of Oswald on August 9, 1963?

I believe that he was.

Back by popular demand... David Sanchez Morales (tentatively identified herein as "The Neck Scratcher").

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 2 weeks later...

Belated Thanks. I agree the man in the photo is the same man in the Zapruder film.

I also wonder -- who is the tall man standing behind Morales in the Zapruder film?

Jeanie,

Dark-complected and athletically-built (a football and track star in high school according to his buddy Ruben Carbajal) David Sanchez Morales is not visible in the Zapruder film to my knowledge.

I do believe, however, that Morales was monitoring Oswald's leafleting activity in New Orleans on August 9, 1963, and was "captured" on film by 14-year-old Jim Doyle during the arrest-of-Oswald-incident. I think Morales is the guy who walks into the scene from the left, scratching his neck (to sneakily point out Oswald to a confederate, to try to hide the fact that he has a camera's strap around his neck?), and watches Oswald walk past him at 3:55 in this Black Op Radio video:

Interestingly, a Garrison investigator, Richard Billings, wrote about a coat-and-tie-wearing "Spanish (read: Hispanic-looking) Trace / Shepherd" whom Bringuier and his buddies noticed was monitoring and taking photos of Oswald that day. http://www.jfk-online.com/billings4.html

I'm presently trying to determine if the historical David Sanchez Morales had an inch-long scar on or above his left eyebrow like Garrison told Billings the photo-taking "Shepherd" had. Edit: Yes he did. See the 45-degree scar above Morales' left eyebrow in the photo below.

JFKmoralesF4.jpg

Edit: Upon further close "freeze frame" viewing of "Neck Scratcher" in the Jim Doyle color film clip (around 3:55), I've come to realize that "Neck Scratcher" has a thin, brown, shiny leather camera strap (barely-visible) around his neck. Just like David Sanchez Morales did in this 1966 photo.

JFKmoralesD1.jpg

Bear in mind that according to Richard Billings, Garrison was told by witnesses Carlos Bringuier and Miguel Cruz that the "Shepherd" or "Spanish Trace" was taking photos of Oswald on Canal Street that day.

Synopsis: Dark-complected "Neck Scratcher" had a camera with him while he was watching Oswald on August 9, 1963, just like Bringuier and Cruz said the dark-complected "Spanish Trace / Shepherd" had had with him that day. Garrison told one of his researchers, Richard Billings, that this dark-complected "Shepherd" had a one-inch scar on his left eyebrow. I have shown here and in earlier posts that David Sanchez Morales had a one-to-two-inch scar on his left eyebrow. In earlier posts I also showed that white-fingered "Neck Scratcher" was very dark complected.

Question: Was David Sanchez Morales the dark-complected, suit-wearing man with the scarred left eyebrow who was seen watching and taking photos of Oswald on August 9, 1963?

I believe that he was.

Back by popular demand... David Sanchez Morales (tentatively identified herein as "Neck Scratcher").

bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that he was.

Back by popular demand... David Sanchez Morales (tentatively identified herein as "Neck Scratcher").

Hi Tommy.

Yes, I'm back.

OK, let's say that the Neck Scratcher was the famous CIA agent, David Morales. This places David Morales in NOLA on Canal Street while LHO is passing out FPCC leaflets.

What would be your point? Almost everybody on the FORUM believes that David Morales played a role in the JFK murder (due to his confession to Ruben Carbajal). So, that would not be news.

Also, Joan Mellen says that the Guy Banister group in NOLA in July 1963 had a meeting at Caros Marcello's Town and Country Inn about JFK's secret, planned rapprochement with Fidel Castro, which only the CIA knew about. Could it be that David Morales was the link between the CIA and Guy Banister?

That would not be news, either. The open question seems to me to be whether: (1) David Morales was leader of the JFK Kill Team, and Banister-Walker were his local support; or whether (2) Banister-Walker were the leaders of the JFK Kill Team, and David Morales was their CIA support.

I vote for (2). Insofar as David Morales confessed, we have one more CIA agent who confessed, namely, E. Howard Hunt, and he admitted to playing only a minor role (perhaps a bag man, as Marita Lorenz claims). Others loosely linked with the CIA at the grungy street-level were Frank Sturgis, Gerry Patrick Hemming, Loran Hall and David Ferrie. But these were not truly CIA officers -- they were really common mercenaries, more closely aligned to Banister-Walker.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

I believe that he was.

Hi Tommy.

Yes, I'm back.

OK, let's say that the Neck Scratcher was the famous CIA agent, David Morales. This places David Morales in NOLA on Canal Street while LHO is passing out FPCC leaflets.

What would be your point? Almost everybody on the FORUM believes that David Morales played a role in the JFK murder (due to his confession to Ruben Carbajal). So, that would not be news.

Also, Joan Mellen says that the Guy Banister group in NOLA in July 1963 had a meeting at Caros Marcello's Town and Country Inn about JFK's secret, planned rapprochement with Fidel Castro, which only the CIA knew about. Could it be that David Morales was the link between the CIA and Guy Banister?

That would not be news, either. The open question seems to me to be whether: (1) David Morales was leader of the JFK Kill Team, and Banister-Walker were his local support; or whether (2) Banister-Walker were the leaders of the JFK Kill Team, and David Morales was their CIA support.

I vote for (2). Insofar as David Morales confessed, we have one more CIA agent who confessed, namely, E. Howard Hunt, and he admitted to playing only a minor role (perhaps a bag man, as Marita Lorenz claims). Others loosely linked with the CIA at the grungy street-level were Frank Sturgis, Gerry Patrick Hemming, Loran Hall and David Ferrie. But these were not truly CIA officers -- they were really common mercenaries, more closely aligned to Banister-Walker.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Paul,

Your #2 works for me, in my-constantly-evolving theory-in-progress kind of way.

Problem is, considering how much effort I made to try just to convince you that Neck Scratcher has dark skin, I seriously doubt that you believe that Neck Scratcher really was D.S.M. .

So why ask me anything?

--Tommy the xxxxx :sun

Paul,

Problem is, considering how much effort I made to try just to convince you that Neck Scratcher has dark skin, I seriously doubt that you believe that Neck Scratcher really was D.S.M. .

So why ask me anything?

Well, Tommy, David Morales is a chameleon-like figure. Perhaps this is because the only photographs we have of him are years apart. In some photographs David looks average size, fat and common. At other times he looks tall, buff and executive.

If this is indeed David Morales, it is the only film of the man that I'm aware of. Given the year, when David Morales was still in his mid-30's, it is likely he was still in top athletic shape.

The Neck Scratcher is clearly tall and in top athletic shape in this film. So, that could be David Morales.

The doubt remains open simply because we cannot see his face. The two-toned nature of a human hand is indeed a factor that must be considered. An old home-movie film is simply not the best reproduction -- either for positive or negative identification.

The Neck-Scratcher does seem to be taking an inordinate interest in LHO handing out FPCC leaflets. The preponderance of evidence points to David Morales -- without, of course, achieving absolute certainty.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

D

Paul,

So why ask me anything?

Well, Tommy, David Morales is a chameleon-like figure. Perhaps this is because the only photographs we have of him are years apart. In some photographs David looks average size, fat and common. At other times he looks tall, buff and executive.

If this is indeed David Morales, it is the only film of the man that I'm aware of. Given the year, when David Morales was still in his mid-30's, it is likely he was still in top athletic shape.

The Neck Scratcher is clearly tall and in top athletic shape in this film. So, that could be David Morales.

The doubt remains open simply because we cannot see his face. The two-toned nature of a human hand is indeed a factor that must be considered. An old home-movie film is simply not the best reproduction -- either for positive or negative identification.

The Neck-Scratcher does seem to be taking an inordinate interest in LHO handing out FPCC leaflets. The preponderance of evidence points to David Morales -- without, of course, achieving absolute certainty.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Dear Paul,

My next challenge is getting you to read Richard Billings' notes from March 25 - April 20,1967, specifically the parts in which he talks about "Spanish Trace" and "The Shepherd," and also perhaps those from February 11 - March 22, in which he talks about a "shepherd" (with lower case "s") who was "mistaken" for Oswald in the Mexico City CIA photos. FWIW, the "tan station wagon" he refers to is, I believe, the same station wagon that Roger Craig claimed to have seen "Oswald" get into on 11/22/63. Also please note that "Maison Blance" refers to the Maison Blanche Building (q.v.) which itself is on Canal Street and which was, ironically(?) the building in which Dean Andrews had his law office. It was (and still is) only about two blocks away from the 700 block of Canal Street where Oswald and Bringuier (and two other anti-Castro Cubans) were arrested -- and Neck Scratcher was caught in the act of pretending to scratch his neck -- on August 9, 1963.

Please get back to me after you've done that, and we'll continue this conversation...

Oh and by the way, why don't you read the report James Doyle's father gave to the FBI about the events surrounding his son's filming of the Oswald arrest incident. Let me know if I can help you find it.

--Tommy, the Droll :sun

PS In accordance with my generally-unknown Full Disclosure Policy, let me say now that Morales was only 5'10" tall and 190 pounds in weight in 1949, and he listed football, basketball, baseball, boxing, and swimming as sports he participated in.

Still 5'10", he was up to 220 pounds in 1961. Much too heavy to have been Neck Scratcher, right? Despite the fact that "muscle weighs more than fat," and, therefore, a man who is that height and weighs 220 and happens to be muscular wouldn't necessarily appear to be fat, would he? Oh, well, back to the drawing board...

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 2 weeks later...

I also wonder who is the tall man standing behind Morales in the Zapruder film?

Tall, dark-complected, athletically-built (a football star in high school according to his buddy Ruben Carbajal) David Sanchez Morales is not visible in the Zapruder film to my knowledge, but I think he might be visible (wearing a grey suit and standing with his back to the camera) in the crowd in front of the TSBD several minutes after the assassination.

I also believe Morales was monitoring Oswald's leafleting activity in New Orleans in August, 1963, and was "captured" on film by 16-year-old Jim Doyle during the arrest-of-Oswald-incident. If anyone is interested, I think Morales is the guy who walks into the scene from the left, scratching his neck the whole time (to hide the fact that he was "packing" from the camera?), and watches Oswald (wearing his placard on his chest) walk past him to Morales' left. This short Morales-and-Oswald scene starts at 3:55 in this Black Op Radio video:

Interestingly, Garrison "investigator" Richard Billing wrote about a gray suit-wearing "Spanish trace / shepherd" whom Bringuier and his buddies noticed monitoring and taking photos of Oswald that day. http://www.jfk-online.com/billings4.html

I'm trying to determine if Morales had an inch-long scar on or above his left eyebrow.

[...]

bumped

Bumped for David Healy. I suggest that you read the whole thread from post # 14, on.

Edited by Thomas Graves

I have not seen any evidence that Oswald was on the payroll of the FBI or he wouldn't be working at that coffee shop where JVB says they worked together as lovers, ahem.... nor do I believe the coffee shop was Oswald's cover. I do not I see anywhere on that document that indicates Debrueys was Oswald's FBI handler. I believe someone is making this a bit more then what is seen on the surface. Then we are told that his CIA handlers are David Ferre and Clay Shaw. I don't believe they were his handlers either. I do believe that they were communicating with Oswald for intelligence information, and Oswald's views about communism. If the reader remembers, at that time communism was the new war that ended up in America's homes across the country not to mention Russia's outlook on living as they perceived communism as Socialist power as their country should be ruled and governed by dictators. This is what lead Fidel Castro to move ever so quickly deceiving everyone. The communist war I'm speaking of is the Vietnam war Eisenhower jumped into. It's not too farfetched to believe that Oswald was just Oswald, not involved working for the FBI or CIA. He was, however, and outcast, used as pasty for the sole purpose of the planned assassination.

I personally know other's who "represented" themselves as FBI, CIA, U.S. Customs, a Hialeah Police Officer and a Lieutenant, an Officer in the United States Army, and, although it's easy to believe he was none of these things. I also believe that to be true with Oswald.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

I have not seen any evidence that Oswald was on the payroll of the FBI or he wouldn't be working at that coffee shop where JVB says they worked together as lovers, ahem.... nor do I believe the coffee shop was Oswald's cover. I do not I see anywhere on that document that indicates Debrueys was Oswald's FBI handler. I believe someone is making this a bit more then what is seen on the surface. Then we are told that his CIA handlers are David Ferre and Clay Shaw. I don't believe they were his handlers either. I do believe that they were communicating with Oswald for intelligence information, and Oswald's views about communism. If the reader remembers, at that time communism was the new war that ended up in America's homes across the country not to mention Russia's outlook on living as they perceived communism as Socialist power as their country should be ruled and governed by dictators. This is what lead Fidel Castro to move ever so quickly deceiving everyone. The communist war I'm speaking of is the Vietnam war Eisenhower jumped into. It's not too farfetched to believe that Oswald was just Oswald, not involved working for the FBI or CIA. He was, however, and outcast, used as pasty for the sole purpose of the planned assassination.
I personally know other's who "represented" themselves as FBI, CIA, U.S. Customs, a Hialeah Police Officer and a Lieutenant, an Officer in the United States Army, and, although it's easy to believe he was none of these things. I also believe that to be true with Oswald.

Scott,

Your post is in response to what?

--Tommy, the Serious :sun