The Education Forum

New (History Channel) poll: 71% reject lone-nut theory

A poll with a sample of "thousands" of people will be released soon by the History Channel (link), in which 71% of respondents "reject the official theory of JFK’s murder" according to researcher Jeff Morley.

"The History Channel has announced it will air what it calls “the definitive guide to JFK’s assassination,” based in part on a new poll of thousands of Americans, which found 71 percent of Americans reject the official theory of JFK’s murder. “Public skepticism of the so-called ‘Lone Gunman Theory,’ supported by the Warren Commission in 1964, is shockingly high,” the History Channel says."

I find it remarkable that belief in a conspiracy has remained high forever, given the power and resources of those trying to convince the people that Oswald achieved this all by himself and was himself killed because Ruby felt sad about Jackie. CT researchers all over the world should be proud of their work. I look forward to reading the complete survey.

I saw another poll a few weeks back that claimed only 59 percent believed in a conspiracy. The 59 percent poll must have been a Fox News or Rasmussen poll :o) THIS poll is more like what I would have expected: 70-80 percent

Guest Robert Morrow

I saw another poll a few weeks back that claimed only 59 percent believed in a conspiracy. The 59 percent poll must have been a Fox News or Rasmussen poll :o) THIS poll is more like what I would have expected: 70-80 percent

Public Policy Polling did a push poll back in the spring lumping the JFK assassination in with the "fake moon landing" theory and UFOs. The stench of all those other conspiracies dragged down the numbers on belief in a conspiracy in the JFK assassination.

It was so obvious what PPP was doing ... http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2013/04/conspiracy-theory-poll-results-.html

PPP is a leftwing outfit and it is obvious they are hard core into JFK denial a la lefties Chris Matthews, Bugliosi, Robert Caro, Robert Dallek.

Edited by Robert Morrow