The Education Forum

LA Times: “Nov. 22, 1963: Fifty years later, and still no conspiracy”

“Nov. 22, 1963: Fifty years later, and still no conspiracy”

Los Angeles Times

October 27, 2013

By Richard M. Mosk

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/commentary/la-oe-mosk-warren-commission-kennedy-assassination-20131027,0,4165051.story#axzz2j8HEyKdC

Note: This is an important article by a former staff member of the Warren Commission. Because I had exhausted my monthly allotted free reading of articles on the LA Times, I went to Google and found the article there and copied the link. Hopefully the link is working here for forum members.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

"... Those who, after almost five decades, contend that some information was withheld from the commission, or that it did not follow matters to the point of certainty, even if true, have not been able effectively to show that these alleged deficiencies could have affected the conclusion. ..."

Really?

Perhaps Mr. Mosk could discuss Mexico City, and how that supports the WC.

50 years later the coverup continues.

Guest Robert Morrow

I don't see how this is an important article, except for the fact it is on a large platform. Same old slop to me. I saw Mosk in Dallas a few weeks ago with 4-5 Warren Commission staff members. Very unimpressive. Mosk in particular, as a young man, lobbied to get on the staff of the Warren Commission, as a resume polishing vehicle. I could tell he just loved feeling important uttering "This is Richard Mosk of the President's Commission on the Assassination of John Kennedy" as he made his phone call to TIME magazine inquiring about Oswald's magazine subscription.

All 10 of those staff members had undergraduate and graduate degrees from Stanford, Yale, Princeton, Harvard, Amherst... it was hilarious to see all of them endorse the Magic Bullet Theory and then have nothing to say about JFK's backward head snap in the Zapruder film, except to say that they - all of them - were positive that Oswald was firing all the shots from behind at JFK.

Richard Mosk, in particular, seemed to be a real suck up to power. What were the odds of him saying, "hey, do you think LBJ himself, the CIA, the military or the billionaires down in Dallas might be behind this thing? Let's take a look down that road."

Nope - Mosk was too busy reveling in the glory of somehow associating himself with the PRESIDENT of the United States - who btw hated the Kennedys with a white hot intensity of 100 suns - and basking in the glow of all that PRESIDENTIAL association, such as I worked on an important commission for the PRESIDENT of the United States - gee I must be so smart, important and special, and doesn't it look precious on my resume having something related to the PRESIDENT of the United States.

Edited by Robert Morrow

“Nov. 22, 1963: Fifty years later, and still no conspiracy”

Los Angeles Times

October 27, 2013

By Richard M. Mosk

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/commentary/la-oe-mosk-warren-commission-kennedy-assassination-20131027,0,4165051.story#axzz2j8HEyKdC

Note: This is an important article by a former staff member of the Warren Commission. Because I had exhausted my monthly allotted free reading of articles on the LA Times, I went to Google and found the article there and copied the link. Hopefully the link is working here for forum members.

Yes Mr.Mosk there was a JFK Conspiracy. It can be viewed at, Smashwords.com Titled, Harry Dean's Confessions I might have killed JFK