The Education Forum

Time reports on the Wecht Conference:

Pat Speer

A writer from Time actually reported on last month's Passing the Torch Conference in Pittsburgh.

Incredibly, he decided that they best way to cover it was to cover it as a human interest story about JOHN MCADAMS.

http://nation.time.com/2013/11/05/the-debunker-among-the-buffs/#comments

While that's disappointing, the writer does quote Jim DiEugenio, Gary Aguilar, and Lisa Pease about McAdams. By reporting their antagonistic and semi-humorous interaction with McAdams, for that matter, the article helps humanize the research community. And that's a good thing.

My master plan worked out after all. LOL. For the first three days of the conference, I was one of the few researchers talking to McAdams and Holland. I was constantly encouraging others to go up and talk to McAdams. I had no idea TIME was watching.

A writer from Time actually reported on last month's Passing the Torch Conference in Pittsburgh.

Incredibly, he decided that they best way to cover it was to cover it as a human interest story about JOHN MCADAMS.

While that's disappointing, the writer does quote Jim DiEugenio, Gary Aguilar, and Lisa Pease about McAdams. By reporting their antagonistic and semi-humorous interaction with McAdams, for that matter, the article helps humanize the research community. And that's a good thing.

My master plan worked out after all. LOL. For the first three days of the conference, I was one of the few researchers talking to McAdams and Holland. I was constantly encouraging others to go up and talk to McAdams. I had no idea TIME was watching.

Did McAdams (aka Paul Nolan) apologize to Dr. Aguilar for his slander? Public or private?

Guest Robert Morrow

If I were a writer, covering a JFK research conference from the point of view of McAdams would be a good angle. Makes it interesting.

And covering the JFK assassination itself from the point of view of most JFK researchers vs. the ridiculous lie told by government, would also be an enticing angle.