The Education Forum

Sledgehammer Alert: Everyone head to the Grassy Knoll for JFK Truth on November 22nd - All Day!

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

Feel free to agree, disagree, participate or not participate. This is what I will be doing in Dallas - telling folks who murdered John Kennedy and why they did it. This is the verboten topic for a city still in deep, deep denial. I am not going to Dallas to chit chat about "Badge Man" - my purpose and themes are the larger ones.

If anyone wants to hook up with me - my cell phone is 512-496-1293 and I will be staying at the Aloft Hotel.

Sledgehammer Alert! Everybody head to Dallas for JFK truth telling - head straight to the Grassy Knoll from 9AM to 6PM all day Friday November 22nd - the exact 50th anniversary of the Murder of John Kennedy. The Most important thing is to tell everyone and the media who you think murdered John Kennedy and why. This is the forbidden topic. But not for us!!!

From Robert Morrow 512-496-1293 cell 512-306-1510 home

Tell all your friends to go to the Grassy Knoll in Dallas ALL DAY on Friday, November 22, 2013. Especially those who live within 3 hours of Dallas. All activists and truth tellers: report to Dallas and be active!! The city of Dallas will allow access to the Grassy Knoll at 2:30PM. Before that stand outside the gates and educate folks!

Do not disrupt the lone nutter whitewash ceremony, however the most important thing is to let your JFK truth opinion be known to everyone you meet and especially the media. Show your signs and be vocal!! Find the media - should be easy enough.

In my opinion it was LBJ, CIA, Military & Dallas, TX oil executives who murdered John Kennedy.

Bust wide open the Dallas culture of denial and LIES on the JFK assassination!!!

Be ready for all types of weather.

Show up with signs, stickers, t-shirts, fliers - whatever materials you want to use to get out your message of JFK truth.

I will be coming up the afternoon of Wed night November 20th. I will be staying at the Aloft Hotel. My cell phone number is 512-496-1293.

Peace!

Robert Morrow 512-306-1510

The Political, Business and Intelligence Leaders of Dallas Murdered John Kennedy - and this Town has never Owned what They did. The Buck Stops here at the 50th!!

Book link: http://www.amazon.com/Man-Who-Killed-Kennedy-Against/dp/1626363137/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1383942896&sr=1-1&keywords=roger+stone

jenmhobbs@gmail.com

(845) 863-6448

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

50th ANNIVERSARY BOMBSHELL- BOOK CLAIMS LBJ MURDERED JFK

Roger Stone: Lyndon Johnson would order up a murder like

you or I would order a ham sandwich.

The Man Who Killed Kennedy:

The Case Against LBJ

By Roger Stone with Mike Colapietro

What does legendary political operative Roger Stone know that highly acclaimed historians Robert Caro and Robert Dallek do not?

Roger Stone knows that Lyndon Johnson murdered John Kennedy.

In his blockbuster new book The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ (Nov. 4, 2013 release date) Stone brings to light never-before-revealed information demonstrating that LBJ had the motive, the means and opportunity to murder President John Kennedy.

The heady fall of 1963 was an inflection point in American history. The civil rights movement, keynoted by Dr. Martin Luther King and his August “I Have a Dream” speech was in full blossom. In the wake of a near nuclear war with the USSR during the October, 1962, Cuban Missile Crisis, President John Kennedy was pursuing an incipient détente with the USSR with the 1963 Nuclear Test Ban Treaty being a strong first step much to the chagrin of war hawks in the American military and intelligence.

But behind the scenes of the Kennedy Administration there was a sub rosa war being waged between the Kennedys and the power grasping, disloyal and undermining Vice President Lyndon Johnson who had threatened and blackmailed his way onto the 1960 Democratic ticket in a hostile takeover of the Vice-Presidency.

By late November, 1963, the Kennedys were within days of politically executing and personally destroying Lyndon Johnson via a two track program: 1) a devastating RFK-fed LIFE Magazine expose of LBJ’s astounding corruption and 2) an RFK-nurtured Senate Rules Committee investigation into LBJ’s habit of taking large bribes and kickbacks.

There was a sub rosa war going on between the Kennedy brothers and Vice President Lyndon Johnson. The Kennedys brought knives to the battle and LBJ brought guns and it was settled in Dallas, TX on 11/22/63 at 12:30PM.

• Roger Stone combines his decades of insider political ken with cutting edge JFK research to let you know what Richard Nixon, Henry Cabot Lodge, Barry Goldwater and the KGB all concluded: Lyndon Johnson orchestrated the assassination of John Kennedy.
  • Stone ties LBJ to at least seven politically motivated murders prior to the murder of John F. Kennedy. Stone: “LBJ would order up a murder just as you or I would order a ham sandwich.”
  • Stone tells about the early murders of LBJ: the 1951 Doug Kinser murder, the 1952 Sam Smithwick prison murder; the 1961 murder of US agricultural official Henry Marshall and numerous other other LBJ-murders relating to the cover up of the Billie Sol Estes scandal in the early 1960’s.
  • Lyndon Johnson’s personal hit man Malcolm Wallace (also an employee of military contractor and LBJ insider D.H. Byrd who owned the Texas School Book Depository) was one of a team of shooters assassinating JFK. Stone reveals that a fingerprint matching Wallace and found in the so called sniper’s nest ties LBJ directly to the murder of JFK.
  • Stone reveals, in a game changing addition to the historical record, that Richard Nixon recognized Lee Harvey Oswald’s assassin, strip club owner Jack Ruby, as “one of Lyndon Johnson’s boys” who Nixon had arranged to be placed as a paid informant for the House Un-American Activities Committee in 1947 as a favor to then Congressman Lyndon Johnson.
  • Stone reveals, in yet another eye-opening addition to the historical record that Texas Attorney General Waggoner Carr told Nixon confidante John Mitchell that LBJ was behind the JFK assassination.
  • Stone reveals that Nick Ruwe (a former top aide to Nixon) said that when Nixon saw Jack Ruby on TV after he murdered Oswald, Nixon exclaimed, “I know that man!”
  • Stone reveals, for the first time ever, his insider conversations with his political mentor Henry Davis Lodge. Davis said his brother Henry Cabot Lodge blamed LBJ, the CIA and Mafiosi for JFK’s murder.
  • Anthony “Fat Tony” Salerno, head of the Genovese crime family who were close business associates with LBJ intimate, Texas oil man Clint Murchison, told Roger Stone, in the presence of Roy Cohn, that Lyndon Johnson and Carlos Marcello were behind the JFK assassination. Roy Cohn nodded his head in agreement as both men laughed.
  • Stone lays out the connections between the Bay of Pigs invasion fiasco, the JFK assassination and the fall of Richard Nixon in Watergate. Stone outlines how Nixon maneuvered furiously to obtain CIA records that would shed light on CIA-Mob connections to the JFK assassination as an “insurance policy” against investigation and impeachment in the Watergate scandal.
  • LBJ led a cabal of Dallas, TX oil men, the CIA and the Mob in the murder of John Kennedy. Stone lays out LBJ’s ties to each group and outlines their motives for murdering JFK.
  • Senator Robert F. Kennedy entered the presidential race in 1968 and was intent on re-opening the investigation into his brother’s death, which Stone argues led directly to RFK’s own murder.
  • Roger Stone takes LBJ biographer Robert Caro to task for “cleaning up the blood and burying the bodies” of the murders of Lyndon Johnson that Caro will never tell you about. For 20 years Robert Caro never interviewed key LBJ mistress Madeleine Brown or Billie Sol Estes who planned murders with LBJ. Caro never mentions the revelations of LBJ lawyer Barr McClellan nor will Caro address the transcendently important issue of Malcolm Wallace, LBJ’s personal hit man. Caro never mentions legendary Texas Ranger Clint Peoples who long suspected LBJ in the JFK assassination and a string of murders in Texas. Nor does Caro mention Estes’ 1984 letter to the U.S. Justice Dept detailing numerous LBJ-related murders. Caro completely omits the 1984 Texas grand jury, acting on Estes’ blockbuster testimony, that changed the ruling in the Henry Marshall case from suicide to homicide.

The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ is an insider’s story combined with cutting edge JFK research. It sheds new light on JFK’s murder, the deception, the cover up and intrigue that involved the linchpin Lyndon Johnson and covers the roles of the following people who knew the truth, covered up or even participated in the JFK assassination: Richard Nixon, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, J. Edgar Hoover, Robert Kennedy, the CIA, the Mob and Texas oil and military contractor interests.

“When I pressed him [Nixon] on who he thought killed Kennedy, Nixon would shiver and say Texas!” says Stone.

Read The Man Who Killed Kennedy and find out how and why Lyndon Johnson murdered John Kennedy.

Roger Stone is not only a political consultant, strategist and lobbyist, but is also the man credited with taking down New York Governor Eliot Spitzer. He has been involved in politics since his teenage and college years, and served as a senior staffer in eight national Republican Presidential Campaigns including those of Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. Stone is also credited with the destruction of the national Reform Party and the shut-down of the 2000 recount that made George W. Bush President. In 2012 Stone joined the Libertarian Party. Aside from politics, he’s also known for his personal style and writes the annual “Ten Best and Worst Dressed Men and Women in the World” column for the Huffington Post while serving as Men’s Fashion Editor for the Daily Caller.

To schedule an interview with Roger Stone,

please contact: Jen Hobbs / 845-863-6448 / jenmhobbs@gmail.com

Edited by Robert Morrow