The Education Forum

Lee Harvey Oswald : 50 years in Show business

Blair Dobson

post-3373-0-30518800-1385090522_thumb.jpg

Part One:

Judas Oswald Superstar

If he hadn't been murdered in cold blood by the mobbed up and closeted poodle fondler Jacob Leon Rubenstein, Lee Harvey Oswald would be 74 years old today.

As of today he would have been in Show Business for fifty years and as such would have been rolled out in November like the other preserves from the well stocked larder of witnesses, experts, intellectually bankrupt cash grabbing authors and psychopaths, all of whom have some tenuous connection, real or imagined, to Dealey Plaza in Nov of '63.

He would be just another person called upon to pontificate on the unsolved murder of a Dumberican President.

Because in this alternative universe, not only did he live, he walked...

Over the years he might appear on Donahue and Maury and even hit Geraldo so hard with a folding chair, Rivera's comically tragic mustache would fly out the studio window and landing on the face of a young Davis Von Pain, change the boys life forever...

Oswald the free man, throwing pies at Jay Leno in a mock motorcade re-enactment, doing a top ten list on Letterman, a Gangnam style dance-a-thon with Conan with a bevy of Vegas Show Girls and then flying home to relax.

He might have once knocked a cigarette out of Bette Davis' hand on the Dick Cavet show while re-enacting his arrest, setting fire to the couch.

Oh the hilarious trappings of celebrity...

The man who walked away from the crime of the century..

But that wasn't what happened was it..

Less than 48 hours after being arrested for allegedly shooting a police officer and later for allegedly shooting JFK, Oswald was dead but his career in show business was just about to get rolling.

Years before the "official" story on Oswald would come out, roughly between 2 and 3 pm Dallas time, the press had already caught and convicted their man.

Magically furnished with a plenitude of information within minutes of his arrival at the police station, Dumberica and the rest of the world would learn of a "deranged lone nut defector" who had "shot me a President and shot me a cop".....

Ready at hand were pictures, biographies and detailed reports of Oswald and his family, the Soviet deflector, former marine and "nobody" who was under suspicion of killing the president to " make a name for himself ".

He wouldn't be formally charged until later that evening and at that without a lawyer, any concrete evidence and without any notes being taken or at least without any notes being preserved. Not only did the police get their man, they were hand delivered an open and shut case.

More amazingly, not only were the press immediately allowed within feet of him for the entirety of his brief stay at Hick Central, Jacob "The Poodle Fluffer" Rubenstein was also close at hand and just like the keystone cops, he too had been magically furnished with intelligence information on Oswald, specifically his involvement with "The Fair Play For Cuba Committee".

Not a bad break for a human stool like Rubinstein considering FPFC had only two sitting members:

Oswald and another man with his picture on Oswald's ID who was sitting in a El Paso, TX jail for only a short while before, robbing a bank he never actually robbed.

All of this again within minutes of Oswald's arrest.

What are the odds this was all "coincidence"?

Was this information furnished to Ruby by virtue of the fact that half the cops on the Dallas police force were bent as pay toilet dimes and hung out at his strip dump? What are the odds?

Bad enough the Secret Service had screwed the pooch that week and let JFK get shot like a fish in a barrel, The Dallas Police Hickville Singers would then manage to sodomize the entire puppy mill by letting the press observe Oswald's "transfer" under the spurious caveat that they wanted the public to see he wasn't ill treated.

Yeah.

The Dallas police really needed to be concerned with their public image at this point in history. Also interesting, none of these exemplary human beings were ever hauled up on charges or named for furnishing Ol' Poodle Rubenstein with this info either...

Nut country... Come for the vernacular, stay for the gong show..

What do you expect from Texas hicks but a cluster fudge like this. Ol' Deputy Billy Ray and Cletus Keystone taking public enemy number one for a stroll through the parkade was innocent enough no? Too messy to let Oswald hang himself or get murdered in jail, nope, this had to be an event.

Bring the press right to the gibbet and there you have it folks... Cut and dried.

Moreover, none of this seemed conveniently expedient in any way.

There it all was, the evidence, the motive, a seemingly endless trail of people who would paint this man Oswald as a total nutjob within hours of his arrest. Suddenly everyone in Dallas knew all about Oswald and that in itself is weird for a guy who was a "loner"..

He was suddenly the most well known guy around.

Everyone was an expert on Oswald.

Forget about his intelligence connections, his ability to speak fluent Russian, the fact that he had a state department visa and paid travel expenses...all before the age of 24...Forget about Atsugi and the U2 spyplane kids, not only had he committed the biggest crime in US history since Lincoln was assassinated or the British torched the white house;

Oswald had also invented Russian Mail Order Bride....

Of course the press and the rest of the world wouldn't know about these or other Oswald /Rubenstein anomalies until years later, if at all, because like the press and the intelligence community, the public had their man.

Too bad that in any proper court of law, had he stood trial with the same "evidence" later provided in absentia, he no doubt would have walked away a free man.

Unless of course it was a Hick trial with a Hick judge in nut country....With J. Edna Hoover and Lynda B Johnson presiding...

Denied a lawyer, denied his basic constitutional rights and with the evidence as it stood at the time, Oswald would have walked, a free man...

right into the arms of showbiz....

i LOVE that photo. who is that clown with the cigar?

"stick with me buddy and I'll have you on the cover of every paper in the country by breakfast tomorrow!"

it dawned on me that some of these clowns might still be around too.

i'd love to spend a day in Dallas slapping some of these clowns...not hard..just hard enough...

Lee Harvey Oswald was shot by a known gangster at a range of three (or four) feet in the premises of Dallas law enforcement. He was shot in the middle with a .38 caibre. A shot that...at that time and with that small of bullet...that close to an emergency room ...would have likely saved his life easily.

There is a reason that Princess Di pulled the IVs out of her arms just before she expired.

All you have to do is get a wounded person into control. CIA - 202.01...finishing:

"When you have accomplished the mission of seriously wounding a target and have them in a situation of containment it is important to have a person of quality to either inject them with a deadly serum along the way or to finish them via intravenal fluids at the hospital."

This is usually done by HP4s (High powered barbituates) which basically turn off the heart.

i LOVE that photo. who is that clown with the cigar?

"stick with me buddy and I'll have you on the cover of every paper in the country by breakfast tomorrow!"

it dawned on me that some of these clowns might still be around too.

i'd love to spend a day in Dallas slapping some of these clowns...not hard..just hard enough...

The clown with the cigar was Dallas Detective Paul Bentley. I agree, Mr. Dobson that these 50 years have been nothing but a dog-and-pony show with respect to the media's handling of this case. These "Oswald-did-it" shows fail to address ANY of the evidence that suggests that Oswald was innocent. How did Oswald order a 36" M-C Troop Special rifle and end up with a 40.2" M-C Fucile Corto ? How did Oswald purchase and mail the money order when the EVIDENCE shows that Oswald was at work ? How did Oswald obtain the ammunition for that rifle when the ammunition was not sold commercially ? If the Dallas Police found the "paper gun sack" on the sixth floor, why doesn't it appear in ANY of the crime scene photographs ? I guess it's so much easier to accept that one is guilty then to examine the evidence against him.

Gil,

It is pretty hard to get a three foot gun into a two foot bag isn't it?

thing is, even without the SBT, Oswald is either the most inept assasin ever or the luckiest by fortune and you can't be both.

and try and get a LN'er to answer this question without looking like a moron:

"when Kennedy was a straight shot, befor the hairpin turn, why didn't Oswald take that shot?"

Oswald doesn't add up "before" , "during" or "after" the shots are fired.

How did he know the motorcade was late? etc etc...

I'll lampoon these items and more in part two: The Wizardry Of Ozwald"

cheers all.

Lee Harvey Oswald was shot by a known gangster at a range of three (or four) feet in the premises of Dallas law enforcement. He was shot in the middle with a .38 caibre. A shot that...at that time and with that small of bullet...that close to an emergency room ...would have likely saved his life easily.

There is a reason that Princess Di pulled the IVs out of her arms just before she expired.

All you have to do is get a wounded person into control. CIA - 202.01...finishing:

"When you have accomplished the mission of seriously wounding a target and have them in a situation of containment it is important to have a person of quality to either inject them with a deadly serum along the way or to finish them via intravenal fluids at the hospital."

This is usually done by HP4s (High powered barbituates) which basically turn off the heart.

Actually, Poodlestein couldn't have picked a better place to hit Oswald whether it was luck or not. That shot managed to hit pretty much all the major organs.

And he shot with the muzzle against Oswald which was obvious from the footage and the autopsy photo.

That type of bruising isn't common from four feet with a snubby. look at the footage.Then look at the autopsy photo of Oswald.

It looks like he was hit by a softball fired through a...oh wait...

a snub nose fired at close range will suffice here...

Also, Rubyslipperstein wasn't a "made" gangster by any means, he was a hanger on. He was a suckup wannabe.

What Diana Spencer/ barbituates/ yanking IV's out has to do with that is your guess. Sounds like Bigfoot country to me...

" Wake up sheeple...everyone knows the UFO is because Kennedy and Bigfoot were the Loch Ness...because..."

it's ok..don't explain...

Edited by Blair Dobson

It never ceases to amaze me how anyone could believe the "lone nut theory," concerning such a complicated young man who was anything but lonely.

"5. Indeed, who are we question the fact that the feds took no adverse action whatsoever against an American citizen and former U.S. Marine who had supposedly given top-secret information to the Soviets, America’s official enemy throughout the Cold War?

Sure, we know how the feds treat people like Daniel Ellsberg, Chelsey (Bradley) Manning, John Walker Lindh, and Edward Snowden. They arrest them, they torture them, they abuse them, they prosecute them, and they incarcerate them.

And we also know how the CIA and the FBI viewed communist sympathizers during the Cold War, such as those in the U.S. Communist Party, the Fair Play for Cuba Committee, and, according to national-security state officials, even the American civil-rights movement. They spied on them, they harassed them, they prosecuted them, they blackmailed them, they incarcerated them, and they ruined them.

But hey, Lee Harvey Oswald was different, right? He was only a guy who supposedly had shamed the Marines by becoming a communist, supposedly betrayed his country by supposedly delivering top-secret information he had acquired as a Marine to the Soviets, and supposedly defected to America’s official Cold War enemy (and World War II partner and ally), the Soviet Union.

Oh well, everyone makes mistakes, right? So, let’s just let bygones be bygones and even lend Oswald the money to get back home. And when he later asks for a new passport so he can go to Mexico, let’s rush and give him one-day urgent service.

And let’s not even think of harassing him, torturing him, abusing him, arresting him, or even subpoenaing him to testify before a federal grand jury about his supposed betrayal of his country.

And above all, let’s not think to ourselves that any of this is anything but normal behavior on the part of the feds, even when they are busy ferreting out and destroying communists in the State Department, the army, Hollywood, the Communist Party, the Fair Play for Cuba Committee, the ACLU, and the civil-rights movement at the height of the Cold War."

These people in the operation to kill Kennedy were some real sick people.

most psychopaths are actually high functioning reasonable looking people. keep in mind, the club they run in is a self reflexive, fully enclosed paracosm.

it's like the guy at the chemical plant who gets paid to dump the runoff in the river. he is just doing his job and no one in the lunchroom thinks this is odd because the foreman has given them the same speech;

"if you don't, someone else will so you might as well take the money.."

but this isn't true. sure, in their lunchroom, yeah there is a lineup because in that industry, they aren't hiring greenpeace people.

reasonable people look at this and say "no...i won't".

most reasonable people don't run for office, don't want to work for the CIA or be policemen...it takes a certain type of psychopath to want that amount of control or power. some sane people want to "make a difference" or "change things" and there are a few that do..but largely these folks are weeded out.

vegetarians don't take jobs at slaughterhouses for a reason...

but again, to belabour my point, most of these people have wives and kids, go to church, give to charity and mow the lawn in flip flops..

The dogma and the total lack of empathy is what allows them to perform tasks that reasonable well adjusted people wouldn't touch..

so sick? sure. but that extends to our view. everyone at the staff dinner thinks these guys are heroes..

look at the human waste that populates Wall Street. That is the best example i can think of..

( hamfisted...spelling and caps were optional ;) )