The Education Forum

Steven Hager: JFK is a key to the JFK assassination

Blair Dobson

Stop by for the headshop, stay for the hash brownies.

While you are there, read all about shamans, Atlantis, magic, dope culture, tarot cards, stinky eye watering hippie soap, roach clips, old Freak Brothers comics and get your own Zodiac Killer Decoder Tee shirt..

Here you can see how someone can cut and paste from wikipedia and the National Enquirer and make it look like an Op Ed piece...

Oh yeah, then you can read about the biggest breakthrough since Kennedy himself was shot:
Kennedy getting shot.

This is news sheeple! WAKE UP! BUY SOME SOAP!!

Edited by Blair Dobson

Mr. Dobson, I get it that you're cynical towards 99-44/100ths of the posts here.

But do you actually have anything constructive or informative to add to a serious discussion of the JFK assassination? Or are you just trying to be the comic relief?

I'm really trying to understand the significance of your posts...but for the most part, they sound to me like the rantings and ramblings of an angry, bored old man...taking up a large amount of our hosts' internet bandwidth without revealing much on the topic the rest of us are [allegedly] here to discuss.

Now, I can get as silly and absurd as anyone on the planet; but out of respect for the hosts of this site, I try my best not to do so here, on "someone else's dime," so-to-speak. I don't consider myself above anyone on this forum; please don't interpret my post as such. I'm just trying to understand what useful information you may be trying to impart...and I'm mostly coming up empty.

So please help me understand where I went wrong.

Mr. Dobson, I get it that you're cynical towards 99-44/100ths of the posts here.

But do you actually have anything constructive or informative to add to a serious discussion of the JFK assassination? Or are you just trying to be the comic relief?

I'm really trying to understand the significance of your posts...but for the most part, they sound to me like the rantings and ramblings of an angry, bored old man...taking up a large amount of our hosts' internet bandwidth without revealing much on the topic the rest of us are [allegedly] here to discuss.

Now, I can get as silly and absurd as anyone on the planet; but out of respect for the hosts of this site, I try my best not to do so here, on "someone else's dime," so-to-speak. I don't consider myself above anyone on this forum; please don't interpret my post as such. I'm just trying to understand what useful information you may be trying to impart...and I'm mostly coming up empty.

So please help me understand where I went wrong.

since you have called me an "angry bored old man", I will see and raise...

you wear an outrageous toupee and I highly doubt you have ever been "funny".

Silly and absurd yes...

Your math is bad. I am not "cynical" of anything. But some of you folks need to give your head a shake and that extends to CT/LN alike.

I think pointing out the patent stupidity of some of the posts here using humor and without resorting to outright insults as you have is a far better contribution than passive aggressive whinging. (now spend an hour combing my posts por typos and insults..I'll wait)

There are a lot of things here I disagree with or what have you, but I learn something every visit...I share what I can and while that may not be of worth to you, you don't speak for everyone...so stop trying to speak for everyone.

As far as "bandwidth" goes, text takes up very little. again, your passive aggressive double negatives here are as laughable as your hair..

(you opened that door)

As far as "constructive" of "informative" goes, that's relative and we aren't all here to please you or your white knights.

You aren't the board and you don't speak for it's Owners.

I know you hit the "pancakes house" three times a week and someone says "there's that JFK guy" and that makes you feel pretty special...but you aren't.

Here is something constructive for you:

Stop taking yourself so seriously...no one else does.

This is an open forum. If the mods have an issue with one of my posts, they'll warn me or delete it.

If you don't like it, don't get that dead squirrel on your head in a tizzy and come on here and insult me, you can hit the high road and ignore my posts like most do...

But you don't take the high road do you..

Just curiously, what's your big contribution to breaking the case?

Synopsis: you are contributing nothing to discussion, and much to diversion.

You have answered my questions completely.

Synopsis: you are contributing nothing to discussion, and much to diversion.

You have answered my questions completely.

I was looking for your "Big contributions" to the forum?...found none...so you are just another poster.

Also, Caddy has been hitting the site almost 24-7 with links that are either written by fools or containing information that is old hat, thus bumping other threads...

So while you are white knighting, keep that in mind...

I'm here to LEARN, not to preach, teach, or to push an agenda. I'm here to weigh the evidence and examine the theories of others. I'm not so egotistical that I think I know it all...or even MOST of the facts of the case. I know what sounds logical to ME, but I believe that's something better kept to myself. I come here to ASK questions; I'll continue to leave it to the experts to ANSWER questions and make "big contributions" and "breakthroughs."

From YOU, I've learned NOTHING about the JFK assassination...but quite a bit about an abrasive personality. Good day, Mr. Dobson; I'm quite done with you and the tripe you post.

Edited by Mark Knight

I tend to agree with some of what Blair is saying, and it is for this reason I nominated the thread "Oswald Leaving TSBD?" for Pinned status. I noticed not a single member responded to this. Strange.