The Education Forum

STEVEN HAGER: H. L. Hunt is a key to the JFK assassination

From the article: “And when you talk about that Texas oil crowd and the John Birch Society, one detail to keep in mind was the name of one of the inner circle: Fred Koch. His sons now run the second largest private company in the US and created and fund the right-wing Tea Party Movement.”

STEVEN HAGER: H. L. Hunt is a key to the JFK assassination

November 27, 2013

http://stevenhager420.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/h-l-hunt-is-a-key-to-the-jfk-assassination/

Blair Dobson - please stop.

Mr. Caddy - this latest Hager article is most interesting, and I would bet that if it gets more responses and becomes 'hot' we will see the trollers and disinfo guys come out of the woodwork. I did not know that the elder Koch was in this inner circle. According to the Wiki article he was one of the founders of the JBS and openly racist, which goes to what Trejo has been arguing on the thread that is running about Harry Dean. Hager's section about spooks controlling the American Communist party is something I feel I know from personal experience. Where I wonder did Hager get his suspicion that Angleton thought JFK might be a Soviet mole?

Mr. Caddy - this latest Hager article is most interesting, and I would bet that if it gets more responses and becomes 'hot' we will see the trollers and disinfo guys come out of the woodwork. I did not know that the elder Koch was in this inner circle. According to the Wiki article he was one of the founders of the JBS and openly racist, which goes to what Trejo has been arguing on the thread that is running about Harry Dean. Hager's section about spooks controlling the American Communist party is something I feel I know from personal experience. Where I wonder did Hager get his suspicion that Angleton thought JFK might be a Soviet mole?

there are no sources, no citations and no corroboration for any of the "revelations" in his posts.

interesting yes. factual? perhaps not.

"Where I wonder did Hager get his suspicion that Angleton thought JFK might be a Soviet mole?"

he made that up. read it again.

"In fact, I’ve always suspected James Angleton wrote a secret report accusing JFK of being a Communist mole high inside the government."

I've always suspected that Ginger and the professor had a thing on the side too and like Hager, I will provide no evidence, no files..nothing.

I will proffer my opinion as fact based on a "hunch".. culled from wiki and alt.jfk.nutbars

that is why Hagers stuff is not only garbage, it is redundant fanfiction that you all seem to gobble up.

i'm sorry that pointing that out upsets you.

and more hilarious balderdash:

"Funny how the John Birch society was so peppered with Freemasons of the 33rd Degree, high-ranking officials of the Federal Reserve banking system and members of the Council on Foreign Relations?"

Just short of atlanteans and UFO pilots, he has everyone in here. And what Freemasons? What members of the CFR?

These blanket statements are hilarious.

You will find Freemasons and racists everywhere in the Texas of the sixties...I'll wait for his expose on the Rotary club and the girl guides being rife with anti castro cubans soon.

He is preaching to a rapt choir here.

"We know one of the assassins was on a low floor in the Dal-Tex building."

we do? I for one would LOVE to see that proof...

this guy is a fiction writer

Actually Steven Hager has a distinguished background. He is far from being a hack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Hager

I value his essays because they are always stimulating, even if you do not agree with their content. I have written the same before in this forum about the writings of Blair Dobson.

In regards to Hager’s belief that “In fact, I’ve always suspected James Angleton wrote a secret report accusing JFK of being a Communist mole high inside the government."

I myself have long harbored the possibility that some of those involved in the JFK assassination had come to question his loyalty and patriotism. His peace overtures to Khrushchev, including joint cooperation in space ventures, and his sexual infatuation in a known communist spy who had to be deported to end their relationship, could easily have raised such a suspicion. Howard Hunt and the Cuban-Americans who played in role in JFK’s murder would have thought along those lines. So would have Angleton.

Actually Steven Hager has a distinguished background. He is far from being a hack.

I value his essays because they are always stimulating, even if you do not agree with their content. I have written the same before in this forum about the writings of Blair Dobson.

In regards to Hager’s belief that “In fact, I’ve always suspected James Angleton wrote a secret report accusing JFK of being a Communist mole high inside the government."

I myself have long harbored the possibility that some of those involved in the JFK assassination had come to question his loyalty and patriotism. His peace overtures to Khrushchev, including joint cooperation in space ventures, and his sexual infatuation in a known communist spy who had to be deported to end their relationship, could easily have raised such a suspicion. Howard Hunt and the Cuban-Americans who played in role in JFK’s murder would have thought along those lines. So would have Angleton.

Douglas, what you say here makes sense to me...

the hack part is "In fact, I’ve always suspected James Angleton wrote a secret report accusing JFK of being a Communist mole high inside the government."

it is speculative and used to drive the rest of the article... I've always suspected that Hitler liked olives...but that doesn't explain Poland now does it?

the difference between my posting here, and him posting "out there" is that it is assumed here that we know what we are talking about, so if someone references "Angleton" there s no need for citations or references...you know and I know who Angleton is..or was..

and in terms of his cred, anyone who posts on a site with esoteric shaman crap is a nut who has long left the road of reality in my books...

and "distinguished"??? no. he writes for a dope rag for potheads.

Bertrand Russell is "Distinguished"....

lets settle...

why not post one thread and add all his links in there?

he can have his own special thread... :news

Douglas, thank you for the time and your posts...seriously...

Edited by Blair Dobson

Paul:

The three reasons Sturgis gave Detective Rothstein as to why JFK was assassinated:

“When Sturgis was asked why Kennedy was assassinated, he told the Detectives that there were three reasons. Number one was that Kennedy had double-crossed OP40 in the Bay of Pigs Invasion by pulling back the support. Number two was that he (Kennedy) had been told to stay away from the women, especially the Russian woman, Ellen Rometsch, because he would be compromised and jeopardize national security. Number three was that Kennedy was destroying the black community through his liberal social programs.”

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20008&page=2

Doug

From Steven Hager’s blog article titled, “Mary Meyer is a key to the JFK assassination”:

What Mary didn’t know, however, was that devious James Angleton had long been bugging her phone, reading her mail and secretly using Mary as a source of intelligence as she weaved through the upper circles of society spreading her message of world peace. So when Mary began talking with Timothy Leary in order to get advice on how to best invoke a spiritual response on LSD, Angleton was listening in the entire time. And after Mary reported to Leary that Jack loved LSD and had secretly joined her mission to end the Cold War and dismantle the nuclear arms race, well Angleton probably chuckled and took that news to his good buddy Allen Dulles, cousin of the Rockefellers, a man who once ran the CIA but had been fired by Kennedy.

Mary called Leary after the assassination and was distraught. “He was changing too fast,” she sobbed. “They covered up everything. I’m afraid.”

On October 12th, 1964, two weeks after the publication of the fraudulent Warren Commission Report, she was found dead on a jogging path in the park. Two bullets, one to the head and one to the heart.

Douglas, what you say here makes sense to me...

the hack part is "In fact, I’ve always suspected James Angleton wrote a secret report accusing JFK of being a Communist mole high inside the government."

it is speculative and used to drive the rest of the article... I've always suspected that Hitler liked olives...but that doesn't explain Poland now does it?

the difference between my posting here, and him posting "out there" is that it is assumed here that we know what we are talking about, so if someone references "Angleton" there s no need for citations or references...you know and I know who Angleton is..or was..

and in terms of his cred, anyone who posts on a site with esoteric shaman crap is a nut who has long left the road of reality in my books...

and "distinguished"??? no. he writes for a dope rag for potheads.

Bertrand Russell is "Distinguished"....

lets settle...

why not post one thread and add all his links in there?

he can have his own special thread... :news

Douglas, thank you for the time and your posts...seriously...

I shall stop posting anything by Steven Hager if one additional member supports Blair's suggestion.

The reason I have posted Hager's essays is that they elicit additional information on his chosen topic from forum members that add to the body of general knowledge.

Hager sorts of starts the conversation and then forum members may or may not join in.

I have concluded that to understand the history of the past 150 years you have to study the drug trade, which started with England creating the opium dens in China, leading to the international drug trade that built the fabulous castles and mansions one sees in the English countryside. In more recent times the CIA has used the drug trade to finance its operations. As Kris Millegan's father, who was a master U.S. Intelligence agent, told him the drug trade was what the Vietnam War was all about.

So Hager, having gained years of knowledge of the drug trade through his professional and personal experiences, brings to the forum through his essays knowledge that members lack because, to put it bluntly, we are not into drugs.

JFK was into drugs, including LSD and Meth. The recent program about JFK on PBS, "The American Experience", discussed how JFK had Dr. Feelgood flown into Vienna from New York City so that JFK could get the drugs he needed when dealing with Khrushchev.

From Steven Hager’s blog article titled, “Mary Meyer is a key to the JFK assassination”:

What Mary didn’t know, however, was that devious James Angleton had long been bugging her phone, reading her mail and secretly using Mary as a source of intelligence as she weaved through the upper circles of society spreading her message of world peace. So when Mary began talking with Timothy Leary in order to get advice on how to best invoke a spiritual response on LSD, Angleton was listening in the entire time. And after Mary reported to Leary that Jack loved LSD and had secretly joined her mission to end the Cold War and dismantle the nuclear arms race, well Angleton probably chuckled and took that news to his good buddy Allen Dulles, cousin of the Rockefellers, a man who once ran the CIA but had been fired by Kennedy.

Mary called Leary after the assassination and was distraught. “He was changing too fast,” she sobbed. “They covered up everything. I’m afraid.”

On October 12th, 1964, two weeks after the publication of the fraudulent Warren Commission Report, she was found dead on a jogging path in the park. Two bullets, one to the head and one to the heart.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

What evidence is there that JFK was using LSD?

The unsubstantiated rumours of hack book writers are not evidence.

Did he also meet with aliens as other people have written?

When does the character assassination end?

There are numerous articles about JFK's use of drugs, including LSD.

One can start research with Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Pinchot_Meyer

Also:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/388488/The-drug-dealer-to-the-stars

Edited by Douglas Caddy

There are numerous articles about JFK's use of drugs, including LSD.

One can start research with Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Pinchot_Meyer

Also:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/388488/The-drug-dealer-to-the-stars

Doug, I feel its possible that there was some drug use, given Kennedy's weaknesses. However, I have always felt that Timothy Leary's written account of Mary Meyer's Turn-on Movement among Washington's political wives is a romanticized put-up job, and one that he was compelled to put up. I believe the Meyer murder is instead rooted in her knowledge that her lover's assassination was a conspiracy, and one that involved her former husband. Is there a first-hand source for the Meyer Turn-on Movement other than Leary?

Here's the audiobook version of Leary:

If Meyer and JFK did go a-trippin' - an event that takes all day - would they have done it among the distractions and exposure threats at the White House? That seems against Leary's principle of establishing a comfort environment for the trip. Would JFK trip publicly at a Georgetown acid party, among the narco-political hipsters that Leary fabulates? I don't see it. So can we put Meyer and JFK together at any time at a vacation home or private apartment where they could have tripped?

Having seen at least two documentaries on methamphetamine use, with already agitated meth heads repeatedly shooting up on camera like self-medicating lab rats, I highly doubt the assertions of the Peter Sheridan article you linked to, which claim that Dr. Max Jacobson's injections caused both Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe to slur their words at crucial public appearances. If anything, the injections would make someone irrepressibly voluble in their thoughts and speech. Is the assertion that Kennedy slurred his words when meeting Khrushchev at Vienna - so much so that the Premier pegged JFK as a dope fiend - based on any eyewitness accounts of the 1961 summit meeting? It sounds like something from Lenny Bruce's imagination, though that's a slur on Lenny's fine mind.

Edited by David Andrews

David:

The more I learn about JFK the more it appears he was an extremely complicated person. He compartmentalized his life and there were many, many compartments. How he was able to manage them all staggers the imagination and maybe this management took up so much time that he failed to realize that he was placing himself in harm's way. After being warned that he might face assassination attempts in Chicago and Miami, he nevertheless traveled to Dallas and was almost reckless in failing to take measures to assure his own safety. Billie Sol Estes told me that JFK was totally naïve in not recognizing that LBJ would stop at nothing to achieve the presidency.

It appears that from his early youth he suffered from severe back pain and as time went on and his public and personal life became increasingly stressful, he sought relief from the pain through drugs. Yet his productivity was prodigious and by that I mean he led a busy, busy life.

He had a sexual relationship with Mary Meyer and this was one factor among others that led to his killing.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmeyerM.htm

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

More and more, Leary is looking like an Agency contract player. And they do put their own in prison from time to time. Then they give them assignments, such as spreading disinformation, to get them out of dutch and keep them breathing. (Viz. Richard Case Nagell.)

New celebratory article on the Leary milieu:

http://www.salon.com/2013/12/14/timothy_learys_liberation_and_the_cias_experiments_lsds_amazing_psychedelic_history/

Edited by David Andrews