The Education Forum

Clint Hill's new book- something is not right (twice): Lifton premonition and Humes did not need Perry after all?

Mr. SPECTER. You say that it appeared that she was reaching as if something was coming over to the rear portion of the car, back in the area where you were coming to?

Mr. HILL. Yes, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. Was there anything back there that you observed, that she might have been reaching for?

Mr. HILL. I thought I saw something come off the back, too, but I cannot say that there was. I do know that the next day we found the portion of the President's head.

“The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head...”

(And),

“I was requested to come to the morgue [at Bethesda] to view the President's body...I saw an opening in the back, about 6 inches below the neckline to the right-hand side of the spinal column”.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats his sworn testimony, simple as that. While making his Oswald did it tour, did Mr. Hill mention to anyone that he indicated

under oath the obvious evidence of more than one shooter? Did any interviewer for the MSM ask him about his statement to the WC? . It's pretty strait forward what he witnessed

It's not as simple as that. If you go through the statements of the "back of the head" witnesses, you'll find that the vast majority of them (including McClelland) said they initially accepted the findings of the Warren Commission ( that all the shots came from behind). When you look at the Rydberg drawings and compare them to the photos of the doctors (and even Hill) pointing out where they recalled the large head wound, you'll see that they are are only an inch or two apart, and that the "back of the head" wound location proposed by most conspiracy theorists (below and behind the right ear) is much further away.

NOTHING'S SIMPLE INVOLVING THIS CASE! WC, HSCA, WITNESSES ALL REPORT DIFFERENT HEAD WOUNDS, HILL AND MOST OF THE WITNESSES REPORTING THE MASSIVE WOUND IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD, BUT THATS OK - JUST FINE FOR THE MAJOR MEDIA AND THEIR NEW STAR CLINT, CAUSE THE EVIDENCE POINTS TO LHO ANYWAY. THE GOVERNMENT MOVED THE LOCATIONS OF THE BACK AND HEAD WOUNDS , BUT NO EVIDENCE HAS EVER COME FORTH TO DISPROVE THE LONE ASSASSIN THEORY

post-6439-0-29268300-1386633038.jpg

post-6439-0-02437900-1386633054.jpg

It would be a mistake to assume the back of the head was the location of the one and only large wound, if Tom Robinson did not out and out say this was the location of the one and only large gaping wound on JFK's head.

Okay, Pat, now give me some long rambling response that says absolutely nothing.