The Education Forum

Interview with Captain James Young on autopsy

Someone forwarded this to me and I'd like to see comments from folks who focus on the autopsy.

It seemed to me there were some factual errors even in the first few paragraphs and I'm curious as to whether anyone has ever contacted Captain Young or

evaluated this interview?

https://ia801001.us.archive.org/28/items/NMAndTheKennedyAssassination/NM%20and%20the%20Kennedy%20Assassination.pdf

"Dr. Burkley immediately evaluated the situation as hopeless as soon as he saw the gaping, bloody macerated huge wound and defect in the right posterior occipital area."

Another witness clearly points to the wound being in the right rear portion of JFK's head.

I'm bumping this back up to get further comment, Pat Speer, David Mantik and a good number of other members should have something to offer on this interview

which seems to claim to be equally authoritative to Dr. Burkley's observations and offers what seem to me to be a lot of questionable or at least contrary observations.

Given his assertive statements surely he was questioned by the WC, by the ARRB etc. I'd really appreciate some feedback on what would seem to be a

serious autopsy source offering information such as the finding and delivery of a shell from the limo plus a number of other things....

I'm bumping this back up to get further comment, Pat Speer, David Mantik and a good number of other members should have something to offer on this interview

which seems to claim to be equally authoritative to Dr. Burkley's observations and offers what seem to me to be a lot of questionable or at least contrary observations.

Given his assertive statements surely he was questioned by the WC, by the ARRB etc. I'd really appreciate some feedback on what would seem to be a

serious autopsy source offering information such as the finding and delivery of a shell from the limo plus a number of other things....

Of what value would anyone's conclusions on the Bethesda autopsy be if the body at 8:00 p.m. bore little resemblance to the body at Parkland at 12:40 p.m.? See James Curtis Jenkins' comments on the condition of the head, the brain, the cuts to the spinal cord etc. over at Doug Horne's blog Inside the ARRB.