The Education Forum

What happened to this place?

Bill Byas

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think so? I think it's pretty busy; same as always. I feared that, come 11/23/13, interest would fall off...i was wrong. Judging by private messages I receive+ Facebook, You Tube, Twitter, etc,, not to mention book sales (my own and others), things are just fine.

I think we all have a tendency (myself included) to over react to the time issue: like a buddy of mine said "Gee, why were "Lincoln" and "Titanic" such huge hit movies? I mean, they are such old topics [said facetitiously]..." It is not as if people who study WW II and the Civil War are no more because time has marched on. In a way, time is a friend: think of the state of knowledge on the case years ago: before the internet, before the ARRB, etc. Alot of the 1980's-1990's articles in the research journals are embarrassing!

I think the "mistake" has always been thinking that people really care all that much. They do, but they don't. I think the vast majority of the public sees this as dramatic entertainment; that's it.

Edited by Vince Palamara

We are still at the point where we must discuss with members whether there was a conspiracy or not

and we have to address WCR apologists who attempt to defend and rationalize the actions and evidence offered of the military, SS, CIA, and FBI

as opposed to taking that next step and putting the assasination into the context it belongs - that this was NOT some isolated event in a timeline that ENDS with his death...

the assassination is just one event in a string that goes back to the mid 1800's... if not farther.

Jim et al are busy writing and informing those that search the truth about this conspiracy as opposed to arguing about it here.

When page after page is needed to address members claiming the evidence from Bethesda is not only authentic but entirely indicative of what occurred in DALLAS

one has to scratch one's head and wonder WTF is going on in our community.

When there are those that can still talk about shots from the 6th floor and not have the time or desire to understand what the FBI did with CE884 and WCD298

Vince - it would like you having to convince people of the "back of the limo" BS put forth by the SS over and over and over again... and then a concluding post stating, "well the SS wasn't involved anyway"

At some point these undeniable facts need to be understood as such... we need to stop arguing over whether the world is flat or not...

and continue our efforts to uncover who and why THEY keep telling us the world is flat with all sincerity and seriousness..

my .02

Ditto, Vince.

The JFK assassination research often puts me in mind of the Tower of Babel story from the Bible. God was so concerned these primitive men had the ability to build a tower to Heaven, he sought to sabotage their work by confounding their communication between each other. Each was caused to speak a different tongue and, with no communication, work on the tower halted. I've always wondered if this was the origin of the word "babble".

Is there some authority so worried about our tower building abilities that they seek, through disinformation, to confound our abilities to communicate with each other?

Robert- good comment! You and David are on a roll.

I actually had some Blaine disciple attempt to argue with me last week that (quote) "just because all those former agents told you that and wrote those things to you doesn't mean it is so. In fact, how do we know the voices on your videos are really the former agents? Could be your daddy disguising his voice."

After i stopped laughing, I directed him to videos of Behn and Boring speaking on TELEVISION with their undisputable, raspy voices...never heard from him/ her again

"The Secret Service was not involved. ( anyway)"

If someone really believes that there was a conspiracy but are in denial ( or are too politically correct ) to firmly say they facilitated the killing then you will be here another 50 years!

Wasn't that the conclusion to the HSCA?

C. The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The committee is unable to identify the other gunman or the extent of the conspiracy.

1. The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that the Soviet Government was not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy.

2. The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that the Cuban Government was not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy.

3. The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that anti-Castro Cuban groups, as groups, were not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy, but that the available evidence does not preclude the possibility that individual members may have been involved.

4. The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that the national syndicate of organized crime, as a group, was not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy, but that the available evidence does not preclude the possibility that individual members may have been involved.

5. The Secret Service, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Central Intelligence Agency, were not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy.

Notice how 1, 2 & 5 do not add: "but that the available evidence does not preclude the possibility that individual members may have been involved"

THIS the HSCA did know...

HUH ??? The Secret Service, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Central Intelligence Agency, were not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy

conclusion to the HSCA ? QUOTED BY David Joseph

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

steven gaal Posted 27 August 2005 - 07:02 PM

Fletcher Prouty in his book ,The Secret Team, discussed Allen Dulles ambition to have the CIA penetrate all areas of the US government.Prouty used the existence of a high level FAA bureaucrat that was really a CIA asset to example CIA penetration. It is my supposition that Dulles started to penetrate the US Secret Service in the early 1950s. I come to this idea by my finding the 1963 lawfirm of Scribner,Hall, and Casey in Wash. DC area. Casey being William Casey,who was identified as a POST (thats post) WWII operative of Allen Dulles in the, The Secret War Against the Jews Book.
In 1952 Dulles had a dangerous plan to aid the Republican Party's control of the US Presidency. Dulles set up the Republican Ethnic Division (aka with some variation Heritage Groups today). THe Ethnic Division was organized initially in five states. These groups in the 1950s were a danger to the Republican Party in that key leaders were made up of recent displaced WWII Fascsists,Nazi and neo-Nazis.
Though information was reported circa 1979-1980 about these groups, this information on the Ethnic Divisions was never given the emphasis it should have gotten (LIBERAL PRESS ???). Dulles set up the Republican Ethnic Division to counter the Jewish vote that he felt caused Governor Dewey's razor thin loss to Truman.
A portion of the money for the creation of this Ethnic Divison would come from the money-laundering organization, The Crusade for Freedom,which was aided by William Casey and Ronald Reagan in the early 1950s. The head of the Republican Congressional divison in 1952 was Leonard (W) Hall. Mr. Hall would also chair the Republican Party. Hall had to have full knowledge of this fascists operation. Some of the money also came from the CIA (very illegal). In 1963 we see the lawfirm of Scibner,Hall and Casey. Who was Fred Scribner ? Mr. Scribner was head lawyer for the Treasury Department from the mid 50s till late 50s and also later the Under Secretary . On the internet I found a document that had Scribner working in the hiring of IRS agents. Now Dulles was so fixated on Presidential control he started the Ethnic Divisions which could have distroyed the Republican Party.
What strenghtens this theory is that Dulles also was a friend of another Head Lawyer at the Treasury Deptment, Gasper d' Andelot Belin. Dulles,his lover Mary Bancroft, JJA (Chief CIA CI), the Belin's,and the George Bundy's (Bundy being brother of Belins wife) ,would all share lunch and tennis at the Belin's. "Nobody could beat Allen ,at tennis",mused Mary about the Belin lunches. (A very competitive man, NO ??) There are some misspellings at NARA ,but you can find that Belin did work on the still secret (along with his mother's) Oswald tax returns. It is my supposition that via his relationship with the head lawyers of the Treasury Dept, Dulles penetrated the Secret Service.

MORE ON LEONARD HALL'S connections

JOHN HOWLEY '29

"Pop" Howley died on Sept. 1, 2000. He was 93. At Princeton, he was Phi Beta Kappa. He then attended Harvard law school, graduating in 1932, and was with the firm of Donovan, Leisure, Newton & Irvine until WWII, when he followed "Wild Bill" Donovan, senior partner of the firm, into the Office of Strategic Services (now the CIA), which Gen. Donovan headed throughout the war. After the war, together with Leonard Hall, who was later the Republican national chair, and William Casey, who later headed the Securities and Exchange Commission and the CIA, they formed the law firm of Hall, Casey, Dickler and Howley, a renowned law firm.

+++++++++++++++++++++
Also in the Summer of 63 Casey and CD Jackson attended a John Birch meeting in the Hollywood Bowl. Also in attendance was Edward (Ted) Dealey,part of the family that controlled the AH Belo company. Edward Dealey had shocked Washington in October 1961 by insulting JFK at a White House luncheon. If you read Dallas Conspiracy by Peter Dale Scott ,you will see connections to the assassination from people working for AH Belo. Of note, it is was very unlike CD Jackson to attend such a low brow affair in the Bowl.
================= In 63 Casey worked with Prescott Bush Jr. in a think tank advocating a stronger CIA and increased covert operations. Prescott Bush SR (SR) had been a friend of Dulles from the early 1930s. DID SOMEONE SUGGEST THE CIA BE BROKEN INTO A THOUSAND PIECES ???????????? THANKS SG

Edited by Steven Gaal, 01 September 2005 - 08:36 PM.

==========================================================

Just as G. B. Dealey's editorial page had changed the Dallas of an earlier era, Ted Dealey's shaped his. The public life of the city turned ugly in the fifties and sixties. The art museum took down a Picasso after a barrage of calls protested that the artist was a communist. When the museum board resisted attempts to close a photography exhibit that included Russian photographers, the News headlined its story MUSEUM SAYS REDS CAN STAY. Police pressure forced all local bookstores to take Tropic of Cancer off their shelves. In 1960 Lyndon and Lady Bird Johnson were spat on during a campaign visit to the Adolphus Hotel. Four days later John F. Kennedy was elected president of the United States, an event that led to Ted Dealey's most notorious public acts.

In October 1961 Ted joined a group of nineteen Texas publishers for a Friday lunch at the White House. It was a typical presidential courting ritual: an elegant bite to eat, an off-the-record briefing, and a bit of pleasant conversation, all harmless enough. But this time was to be different.

After lunch Kennedy spoke to the publishers about foreign affairs and then asked if any of his guests had anything to say. One publisher got up and delivered the best wishes of his local citizenry. Then Ted Dealey rose, pulling out a prepared statement. Since Kennedy's election, the News' editorial page had leveled an unrelenting attack on the president: he was a buffoon, a thief, thirty times a fool. Now, face to face, Dealey continued the assault. "The general opinion of the grassroots thinking in this country is that you and your administration are weak sisters," Dealey read to the president. "If we stand firm, there will be no war. The Russians will back down. We need a man on horseback to lead this nation, and many people in Texas and the Southwest think that you are riding Caroline's tricycle."

The other publishers were aghast. "Mr. President," said Jim Chambers, publisher of the Times Herald (Dallas' afternoon paper) and a man who knew Ted Dealey well, "I think you should know that Mr. Dealey does not express the sentiments of all the publishers around this table." The incident produced a national media fire storm, and the News relished every moment. Around the state and the country, Ted Dealey was condemned as a reactionary and a boor. But in Dallas, the News received more than 2,000 letters, and 1700 of them voiced approval of his actions. In Dallas it was Jim Chambers who fielded the stacks of hate mail.

Two years later a News advertising salesman took the copy for an unusual ad up to the executive suite. He was worried about the ad's strong language and uncertain origin. Normally such questions would have been routed through Joe Dealey, Ted's son, but Joe was away at a newspaper convention and wouldn't be back until President Kennedy's visit the next day. Instead, the decision was left to Ted.

Even today Joe Dealey shakes his head at the memory of the ad. "Damn, we ought not to have done it," he says. "If I'd been sitting there, I'd have killed it." But Ted was sitting there, and so, on November 22, 1963, John Kennedy was greeted with the ad that would forever link the Dallas Morning News with the tragic events of that day. "Welcome Mr. Kennedy to Dallas," it began, and it went on to ask a series of rhetorical questions, such as "Why have you scrapped the Monroe Doctrine in favor of the Spirit of Moscow?" The entire ad was enclosed in a thick black border. That morning Kennedy read the ad and handed it to his wife. "Oh, you know, we're heading into nut country," he said. Three hours later he was struck dead by an assassin's bullet—as his limousine passed through a plaza named for G. B. Dealey.

============================

AH Belo

A. H. Belo, which had many odd things connected to the assassination. Belo had Hugh Ainsworthy who had access to Marina when other people did not have access to her, and he was at the Tippit scene. The man who had a seizure that took away an ambulance from Dealey Plaza was an employee of A. H. Belo, oddly. To show the internationalist slant of the organization, A. H. Belo in the 1980s joined the British-American Society. There were not that many American companies that were part of the British-American Society, but A. H. Belo was.

Edited by Steven Gaal

What matters is what you think.

Do you think that the Secret Service behavior, ( which is not in dispute ) was abnormal or normal behavior?

The only reason these people had a JOB was because the POTUS needed PROTECTING!

Did they do their JOB?

Edited by Peter McGuire

I've often tried to put myself in the shoes of the Secret Service agents in the motorcade that day, which my late father always said was the fairest way to judge a man.

These agents certainly did not have the tactical training that present day agents receive and maintain. The assassins had the element of surprise, and used this advantage to the fullest. In an event that took place in a matter of a few seconds, and considering the first shot was likely fired from a weapon equipped with a suppressor and not necessarily recognizable as a rifle shot, I am not sure I would have reacted any quicker than they did.

I also do not believe the SS were part of the conspiracy, in spite of the fact Greer brought the limo to a halt after the first shot. I truly believe Greer simply screwed up. These things happen to the best of us.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme