The Education Forum

Duplicating Oswald's alleged feat with replica rifle

• 4 years later...
On 2/24/2014 at 9:37 PM, Thomas H. Purvis said:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What would appear to be a true researcher!

Now, delete the word "alledgely", as the three shots in approximately 5.6 seconds is BS.

Factually, there were only two shots in this elapsed time.

Shot#3 did not occur until approximately 1.9 seconds AFTER the Z313/Shot#2 headshot.

And, due to the short elapsed time, this had to be what is referred to as a "Snap Shot" in which one throws the rifle up, and utilizing it's fixed iron sights, shoots.

Which shot, by the way also struck JFK in the head.

Tom

Just bumping , as this seems to be Thomas' last post I can find here. Anyone heard from him ?

We had some private messaging going on, and I see we had discussed some of his research, - he allowing me to publish some of it, - "with limitations", whatever what was meant by that, as long as attaching copyright - notices. What happened in the following years , with his research, - I have no idea atm. If it was published / debunked , - or if he even located the remaining boxes of it. What remains in my old disk, - is just a fragment.

• 1 year later...
On 2/24/2014 at 3:37 PM, Thomas H. Purvis said:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What would appear to be a true researcher!

Now, delete the word "alledgely", as the three shots in approximately 5.6 seconds is BS.

Factually, there were only two shots in this elapsed time.

Shot#3 did not occur until approximately 1.9 seconds AFTER the Z313/Shot#2 headshot.

And, due to the short elapsed time, this had to be what is referred to as a "Snap Shot" in which one throws the rifle up, and utilizing it's fixed iron sights, shoots.

Which shot, by the way also struck JFK in the head.

Tom

Is this Purvis: https://www.gctimesonline.com/obituaries/article_9882c6c8-bf42-11e3-98da-001a4bcf6878.html ?

Edited by Micah Mileto

I just viewed again a few versions of the Zapruder film on You Tube for the 3,000th time.

I wanted to once again view Kennedy being hit with the last two of 3 shots on Elm street and especially the 2nd shot that according to the Warren Report, went through JFK and struck John Connally in the upper right back just left of his right arm pit.

As always, my sense of geometric dynamics tells me that there is no way that a bullet could enter JFK's upper back...come out his neck next to his Adams Apple ... and then hit John Connally in his right upper back and have originated from the 6th floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building commonly referred to as "the Sniper's Nest."

The directional line of such a bullet entering JFK where his autopsy photos depict, exiting through his neck and then entering John Connally shows a line of flight on a much more level plane than a 6th floor firing would have come in from.

And since the JFK back shot supposedly did not traverse through any bone and instead only encountered much softer tissue in it's through and through path, the question of deflection downward as a result of hard bone obstruction such as Connally's bullet injury path effected by such isn't plausible.

What I see on the Zapruder film seems obvious to me in this regard.

Edited by Joe Bauer