The Education Forum

The Best Physical Evidence of Explosives- DavidChandler911 Published on Mar 7, 2014

9/11: The Best Physical Evidence of Explosives- DavidChandler911 Published on Mar 7, 2014

Posted by Joe on Fri, 03/07/2014 - 4:44pm

9/11: The Best Physical Evidence of Explosives
DavidChandler911

Published on Mar 7, 2014

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

###################################################

David Chandler, ASU 2/18/2014: Guest Lecture at Arizona State University by invitation of 9/11 Studies and Outreach, a student group affiliated with Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. The talk was followed extensive Q & A, not shown here.here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bi4hH2Ew54

Edited by Steven Gaal

This guy has already been proven wrong: BURTON

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(see debunking the debunkers site)

????? you mean your source AlienEntity 1

OH !!!!!

it was debunkers like AlienEntity who first brought Verinage demolitions to our attention! The reason I wrote the article "Debunker Verinage Fantasies Are Bunk!" (LINK) is because JREFers were using them to explain the WTC collapses. I motion-tracked them to show that they appear to actually support our position because the falling sections in those cases experienced a jolt, unlike the north tower. Now you say it's a pointless comparison. I guess they're comparable when they work for you but when they don't, they're not! Much like how you think a 14 story University building and a five story toy factory are comparable, because they collapsed due to fire, but all the skyscrapers that caught fire and didn't collapse - One Meridian Plaza, First Interstate Bank, East Parque Central, Windsor Tower, Mandarin Oriental Hotel etc. - aren't comparable due to their structural differences!

Regarding the "tube in tube construction", the pile-driver theory actually makes even less sense if that is considered, which is why Bazant et al have to work in blocks to begin with.
Edited by Steven Gaal