The Education Forum

JFK Lancer's November In Dallas Conference

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David,

The $200 includes the Banquet which cost me $30 a plate. I see that you have never organized and paid for an event or you would know the costs for the hotel, meeting room and the a/v equipment, etc.

We have a special student's fee and, as well, I have NEVER turned down someone with special needs that wished to attend the conference.

Sincerely,

Debra

The $200 includes the Banquet which cost me $30 a plate. I see that you have never organized and paid for an event or you would know the costs for the hotel, meeting room and the a/v equipment, etc.

dgh01: Folks at the *old* Focus Communications Group out of Silicon Valley would get a chuckle out of that comment, largest meeting planning group in the USofA back then...

Actually I've done a few things in the fair city of Dallas, at the Adolphus [sp.?], first place I ever stayed that had a phone in the hotel room crapper -- We took over the hotel, on two or three ocassions including ALL meeting rooms wayback - mid 80's -- As far as A/V equipment, does Exec. Producing - Line Producing a few television remotes out of The Reunion Arena complete with satellite up-link units qualify as being aware of A/V equipment and cost?

I'm also aware of banquet room costs when booked in conjunction with meeting rooms, especially when you've blocked out *on property* hotel rooms and suites. Actually, I don't care HOW much money the conference makes, $200/per is a steep price, ANYWHERE with or without AV

We have a special student's fee and, as well, I have NEVER turned down someone with special needs that wished to attend the conference.

dgh01: That's nice, anything new, earth shattering planned for this year?

David

Edited by David G. Healy

dgh01: That's nice, anything new, earth shattering planned for this year?

David

I'll let Larry Hancock, the conference chair answer that for you. It is the question I'd hope someone would ask.

BTW, $200 is the late charge, previously it was $150 which still included the Banquet.

Deb

David, I've posted the speakers here before so I won't repeat that. The conference is a mix of i) new research ii) presentations on new resources for research and on working at NARA iii) exposure to people with first hand information such as Aubry Rike, James Teague, the manager at the Cellar and Richard Caine's brother (who is a researcher himself) plus a couple of general items for newcomers including a guided walking tour of the Plaza (and there are still necomers to this subject such as our student researcher of the year).

There is a good deal of new information, much of it coming out of documents released from the work of the ARRB but also some from primary research.

Examples include new first hand chemical tests and evaluation of the WC NAAA findings (and comparison to the released internal documents on that), new interviews with Bethusda staff and especially with the FBI agents at the autopsy, a new presentation on the internal medical reports at Parkland. A combination of new documents and primary research is in my presentation on an apparent NSA station intercept of gossip about the planned attack on JFK a month before the assassination. Rex Bradford will be presenting an analysis of what we now know fo the very strange handling and disposal of the JFK coffin.... well one of them at least. Jeff Morley and Lamar Waldron will be presenting topics related to Cuba, the Kennedy administration and the CIA, both presentations are directions to more work that needs to be done - both or either may eventually turn out to be explosive but for right now it's just basic research on things we didn't even know a couple of years ago.

I wish I could tell you there were a host of "explosive" items on the agenda but based on my experience it doesn't work that way most of the time; however I can say that some of the most active current day researchers working on new areas of research will be in Dallas and it's a great way to network with them and get the newest information that may take some time to get into print or even online.

-- Larry

David,  I've posted the speakers here before so I won't repeat that.  The conference is a mix of i) new research  ii) presentations on new resources for research and on working at NARA  iii) exposure to people with first hand information such as Aubry Rike,  James Teague,  the manager at the Cellar and Richard Caine's brother (who is a researcher himself) plus a couple of general items for newcomers including a guided walking tour of the Plaza (and there are still necomers to this subject such as our student researcher of the year). 

There is a good deal of new information,  much of it coming out of documents released from the work of the ARRB but also some from primary research.

Examples include new first hand chemical tests and evaluation of the WC NAAA findings (and comparison to the released internal documents on that),  new interviews with Bethusda staff and especially with the FBI agents at the autopsy,  a new presentation on the internal medical reports at Parkland.  A combination of new documents and primary research is in my presentation on an apparent NSA station intercept of gossip about the planned attack on JFK a month before the assassination.  Rex Bradford will be presenting an analysis of what we now know fo the very strange handling and disposal of the JFK coffin.... well one of them at least.  Jeff Morley and Lamar Waldron will be presenting topics related to Cuba, the Kennedy administration and the CIA,  both presentations are directions to  more work that needs to be done - both or either may eventually turn out to be explosive but for right now it's just basic research on things we didn't even know a couple of years ago.

I wish I could tell you there were a host of "explosive" items on the agenda but based on my experience it doesn't work that way most of the time;  however I can say that some of the most active current day researchers working on new areas of research will be in Dallas and it's a great way to network with them and get the newest information that may take some time to get into print or even online. 

-- Larry

=====Some people are not allowed to speak at a Lancer Conference, or, at least, I am not allowed to speak there. I am grateful for the research and activities that gets released annually at this conference, however, even though I am banned from speaking at any Lancer function or event.====

Best regards.

Judyth Vary Baker

David,  I've posted the speakers here before so I won't repeat that.  The conference is a mix of i) new research  ii) presentations on new resources for research and on working at NARA  iii) exposure to people with first hand information such as Aubry Rike,  James Teague,  the manager at the Cellar and Richard Caine's brother (who is a researcher himself) plus a couple of general items for newcomers including a guided walking tour of the Plaza (and there are still necomers to this subject such as our student researcher of the year). 

There is a good deal of new information,  much of it coming out of documents released from the work of the ARRB but also some from primary research.

Examples include new first hand chemical tests and evaluation of the WC NAAA findings (and comparison to the released internal documents on that),  new interviews with Bethusda staff and especially with the FBI agents at the autopsy,  a new presentation on the internal medical reports at Parkland.  A combination of new documents and primary research is in my presentation on an apparent NSA station intercept of gossip about the planned attack on JFK a month before the assassination.  Rex Bradford will be presenting an analysis of what we now know fo the very strange handling and disposal of the JFK coffin.... well one of them at least.   Jeff Morley and Lamar Waldron will be presenting topics related to Cuba, the Kennedy administration and the CIA,  both presentations are directions to  more work that needs to be done - both or either may eventually turn out to be explosive but for right now it's just basic research on things we didn't even know a couple of years ago.

I wish I could tell you there were a host of "explosive" items on the agenda but based on my experience it doesn't work that way most of the time;  however I can say that some of the most active current day researchers working on new areas of research will be in Dallas and it's a great way to network with them and get the newest information that may take some time to get into print or even online. 

-- Larry

=====Some people are not allowed to speak at a Lancer Conference, or, at least, I am not allowed to speak there. I am grateful for the research and activities that gets released annually at this conference, however, even though I am banned from speaking at any Lancer function or event.====

Best regards.

Judyth Vary Baker

Perhaps Bob Vernon should be invited. That would enhance Lancer's credibility by having such a solid fact finder type researcher. Together they could promote eachothers work.. Some one slap me... I just had to do that... Tosh :tomatoes:tomatoes:P

Edited by William Plumlee

Perhaps Bob Vernon should be invited.  That would enhance Lancer's credibility by having such a solid fact finder type researcher.  Together they could promote eachothers work..  Some one slap me... I just had to do that... Tosh

Slap!

Deb (I just had to do that) java script:emoticon(':tomatoes')

Perhaps Bob Vernon should be invited.  That would enhance Lancer's credibility by having such a solid fact finder type researcher.  Together they could promote eachothers work..  Some one slap me... I just had to do that... Tosh

Slap!

Deb (I just had to do that) java script:emoticon(':tomatoes')

I'm glad to see you still have your sense of humor... Tosh :tomatoes

I do hope you do have a nice conference.

Have a good turn out.

Maybe one day in the soon to be furture, when JFK is solved and agreed that it is by all good researchers, with the real truth and the real facts and hard evidence. When all of the papers are forced to come out that still aren't in NARA that should be there in that building from what I am told from NARA administrator,

I will than be very happy to attend.

I will look forward to that moment!!!

It won't be much longer!!!!!!!

Can't you feel it........

I sure do!!!!!

One day soon we can all say the word

DONE!!! It is finished!!!!

Don't worry, forums will then be needed even more than ever. Conferences will be going on by the dozens and with great turn out.

The reason is becuase people all over the world will need to be filled in on what and who

caused the truth to NOT COME OUT!!!!

"I think you are having some difficulty in English words.

Go to the dictonary and look up a word and see what it's meaning is to help you know what to use. Thesaurus also gives some aid to maybe what you need.

Hope this helps you out."

I can't believe you of all people telling someone they need to improve their English, grammar, or spelling. I seem to recall many people giving you the same advice. I see you haven't taken it.

dgh01: Well, you responded, eh? And, I was invited to speak one year, unfornately, I was called out of the country for a bit of work, sigh.

Yeh - I think anyone can speak the first time ... it's only after you've been heard is how they decide if they ever want you back.

C'mon Larry Peter's -- you had plenty of time to check out what you needed to, shall I post the URL's, AGAIN?   Where did this Larry Peters guy disappear to?

I will tell you what I told Jack White - Larry seemed to be responding to the photo and film alteration thread that has been dead for some time now. He has been seen looking in at various times. I believe one of those times can be witnessed in a recent thread where a capture of the board showed several users who were on at the same time. Larry was one of them.

Then again if The Tinkster; Josiah Thompson and all the rest of the junior varsity [including you] couldn't overcome the burden showing Dr. John Costella and the rest of us regarding the Z-film wrong -- Hey.... roflmfao...

You sound like Baghdad Bob telling everyone how Saddam had the US on the run. You can say it, but none of it is true.

Buy the book, HOAX -- it's all in there.... Ever get that "seamless' DP film comparison done yet? What's it been now 3 years.....? What a farce the other side of this question is. Preservers of history,  H O W L .... I think not!

None of the assassination films start and stop at the same times, so seemless is just talk by someone who knows little about the films. Anyone can use the head shot to Kennedy as a reference point and advance the films forwards or backwards and not see a single descrepency between any of the films. Instead of asking someone to do a lot of work for nothing - why don't you just point out a particular point in time on the films where you don't think they match and we'll all take a look at it. (Oh that's right ... you've posted before that you have no proof of Zfilm alteration)

What's a matter with "all use guys?" When use guys are charging $200 bucks a head for a little get together in Dallas, rehashing the same-o, same-o... Give us guys a break, use guys! rofl...

David Healy

How much did it cost everyone to go to 'Fetzerfest' in Minnesota? Besides, I think Conway will discount your ticket if you can show her you have successfully mastered the use of the English language and stop saying words like "use" in place of "you's".

don't know -- all expenses were paid! Just the way they do it in the big leagues...

Lisen Missah Bill, I suh-do has the English language purfected, use need better ears, ya'all heah'a...

that's 'youse' tsk-tsk

David Healy

Edited by David G. Healy

don't know -- all expenses were paid! Just the way they do it in the big leagues...

There wasn't said to be 25 to 30 people there in total - If you and others didn't pay, then the one poor sap that did pay must have been stuck good!

Lisen Missah Bill, I suh-do has the English  language purfected, use need better ears, ya'all heah'a...

that's 'youse' tsk-tsk

David Healy

If you talked at Fetzerfest like you do on this forum, then I have to wonder if there was anyone there who was capable of noticing your vocabulary mistakes. I know that where I went to school - even the kids who rode the little bus knew better than to use a word like "use" for the word "you's" ... yet you continue to do it even after you've been told about it. Maybe Fetzer was happy to just get whoever he could - I only know that in Dallas they seem to frown on speakers who haven't at least mastered the English language better than what you've done.

Edited by Bill Miller

BM whinned on

[...]

If you talked at Fetzerfest like you do on this forum, then I have to wonder if there was anyone there who was capable of noticing your vocabulary mistakes. I know that where I went to school - even the kids who rode the little bus knew better than to use a word like "use" for the word "you's" ... yet you continue to do it even after you've been told about it. Maybe Fetzer was happy to just get whoever he could - I only know that in Dallas they seem to frown on speakers who haven't at least mastered the English language better than what you've done.

dgh01: perhaps thar's other **fish-to-fry** in the worldwide scheme of things? -- One thing for sure, whatever came out of the book HOAX, it's kept the reich-wing whinners real busy for months and now well over a year -- the more **youse guy's** drone on about it, the more questions folks have about the Z-film and its authenticity.

Someday, you'll see a DVD of the preceedings

When it comes to photo analysis, your bush [pardon the pun] league, Bill. But keep trying! We all love a bit of comedic relief...

... your welcome, don't mention it!

David Healy

BM whinned on

[...]

dgh01: perhaps thar's other **fish-to-fry** in the worldwide scheme of things? -- One thing for sure, whatever came out of the book HOAX, it's kept the reich-wing whinners real busy for months and now well over a year -- the more **youse guy's** drone on about it, the more folks question  the Z-film, and its authenticity.

Someday, don't know when, you'll see a DVD of the preceedings, David Lifton was GREAT, btw.

When it comes to photo analysis, your bush [pardon the pun] league, Bill. But keep trying! We all love a bit of comedic relief...

... your welcome, don't mention it!

David Healy