The Education Forum

Bethesda autopsy witness Richard Lipsey

i was just reading today in Yankee Cowboy how Chief Justice Warren, who had an otherwise impeccable record, MIGHT have been hiding the truth for this reason. His lengthy meeting with Johnson may have been all about how the Reds did it and letting that cat out of the bag was the first step to nuclear war.

an interesting supposition. Oglesby doesn't claim that this is what happened, only that this might explain Warren's actions.

in another thread someone describes his picture of this thing as an hourglass, with powerful entities on either end, mostly unknowing of each other, and a group of "pawns" in the waist, not knowing exactly who or what they're working for. this kind of works for me, and the idea of Warren being one of those in the middle, just going on what he's been told by "the president" might be pretty plausible.

at my age, just having missed the nuclear, communist patriotism/anti-patriotism, it took me a while to understand how patriotism could explain such bold deceit - i understand it more now when you guys discuss it.

i also understand it more at my age because of the passion my patriotism incurs within myself. There are lots of things i'd do for my country that i would not have once before.

i cannot place Hoover in that category. I think his hypocrisy and ego spoke clearly enough to remove him far from any sacrifice for any other cause but his own.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oglesby's "Yankee and Cowboy War" (1976) is rich material. While threat of a nuclear war might have frightened Earl Warren into signing the Lone Nut doctrine, yet he could also have been sufficiently frightened by more local catalysts. No matter -- Hoover had the Lone Nut doctrine settled before 11/22/1963 was over. LBJ bought it and pushed it down everybody else's throat, IMHO.

After that, it was a point of honor -- perhaps even National honor -- to keep that secret for a lifetime.

Yeah -- it pretty much broke down three months after the publication of the Warren Report, and fell to pieces four years later with Jim Garrison's historical campaign in New Orleans. Still -- the ultra-patriots would parade loyalty to Hoover-LBJ and their Lone Nut doctrine even to the days of Posner and Bugliosi.

The early 1960's were even more anxious than 2015, IMHO. A possible WW3 with the USSR was daily fare in the media. The Communism of Fidel Castro was the top of the news. In the USA he was portrayed much as Isis is today -- threatening the entire region of Latin America with the spread of Communism. Paranoia ran high those days. Adding to the anxiety was the Civil Rights Movement, which we might take for granted today, but in the early 1960's terrified millions of unsuspecting Americans.

As for deceit in politics, Glenn, IMHO there is no such thing as International Law, and so military force is all that stands between any given nation and any other given nation. Since any nation is surrounded by potential enemies, State secrets are precious. To protect these secrets a leader must also be an expert L-i-a-r. Do you want your President in an International negotiation with no poker face? I don't. IMHO we elect the best liars for the sake of National Security -- eyes wide open.

I think I understand your patriotism, Glenn. I myself maintain that we owe everything that we are to our freedoms; and we owe our freedoms to our military. (IMHO this is the meaning of John 15:13).

We hope to wait a lifetime or more before passing judgment on one of our victorious WW2 Generals. Is that one reason, perhaps, why the USA chose to look the other way for half a century, because unconsciously we always knew the Truth -- that General Walker was the mastermind of the Dallas action?

As for Hoover, Glenn, please time travel back more than a half-century and visualize the patriarchy of Conservatism USA. Books about Hoover's sins, his hypocrisy, his ego, weren't really talked about back in 1963 -- the specific American culture of the JFK murder.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• 1 year later...

• 6 years later...

Seems Bird had the tape which Lipsey was jealous of as it supposedly was detailed account of of what he did. 

Yet HSCA says the tape doesnt have any details related to the autopsy.

Why?

Seems odd for a man documenting a historical event to skip over attending the autopsy of JFK and these details.

Only to include details before and after it. Seemingly mundane planning etc.

Signed the same security hush hush note as Lipsey perhaps?., so he leaves the best part out.

Hmmm or full of Government Crap.

Poor soul was bucking for advancement. Was told he needs to be shot at to advance. Goes to war zone and effectively ends military career.

Anyone thats going from a Generals Aide to a fn grunt in Viet Nam aint giving up secrets or going against DC. 

As for the tape its likely still with the family which is what Lifton described. As well as HSCA outside contact report.

https://ibb.co/FbTvVJH

https://ibb.co/9bTQ4TD

https://ibb.co/1GF7kbP

Perhaps David can tell us its whereabouts and if it was donated, copied, or only examined and if there was there an 18 minute gap on this tape also. ( j/k )

Cheers, Ed

https://ibb.co/gSK2tkG

PS no luck with RIF #'s at MF

180-10080-10481

180-10084-10000