The Education Forum

DVP has a book coming out

You are the one blowing smoke.

I did not say that, Tanenbaum did.

And as anyone who knows JFK 101 understands, the sine qua non of the WR is the Singel Bullet Fantasy.

The WC lawyers understood this thoroughly and they wrote words to the effect, that if the SBT is false, it is admitting there was a conspiracy.

Well, today, with the demolition of the NAA, and Pat Speer's tearing up of Canning, the Armstrong/Joseph's work on the rifle, and Hunt's work on CE 399, it really is a fantasy. (I won't even go into the medical evidence which DVP and Ayton wisely skimmed over knowing it was a loser for them.)

The Warren Commission was a twisted travesty of a fact finding panel and a sick perversion of a legal procedure. They did not even know that the FBI rigged Ruby's polygraph.

End of story.

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you clearly agreed with him. Otherwise, why post Tanenbaum's words? (Duh.)

And as anyone who knows JFK 101 understands, the sine qua non of the WR is the Singel [sic] Bullet Fantasy.

The WC lawyers understood this thoroughly and they wrote words to the effect, that if the SBT is false, it is admitting there was a conspiracy.

But, of course, that whole point is a moot one---since the SBT was so obviously the correct conclusion for the Warren Commission to reach.

The Warren Commission was a twisted travesty of a fact finding panel and a sick perversion of a legal procedure.

Says the man named James who has a bunch of things all "twisted" around himself, such as the following golden gems of fantasy from DiEugenio's archives of the bizarre:

"[Marrion] Baker never saw Oswald." -- James DiEugenio; July 13, 2015

"I think Wesley Frazier was pressured into doing what he did, and the Dallas police forced him into doing it because they needed somebody besides [Howard] Brennan to pin the thing on Oswald." -- James DiEugenio; January 14, 2010

"I don't think Brennan was at any lineup. I think that was all manufactured after the fact. I think Brennan is a completely created witness." -- James DiEugenio; May 27, 2010

"You cannot even prove he [Lee Harvey Oswald] ever had possession of the handgun." -- James DiEugenio; June 25, 2013

"I don't believe Oswald shot Tippit." -- James DiEugenio; January 14, 2010

"JBC [John B. Connally] does not react until around frame 237." -- James DiEugenio; August 2010

"Kennedy is murdered at 12:30 PM. Oswald is almost undoubtedly on the first floor at the time." -- James DiEugenio; 2008

"A Mauser was the first weapon found and...a Mauser shell was found in Dealey Plaza." -- James DiEugenio; April 3, 2015

"It's like I have always said, the WC was the Troika: Dulles, McCloy and Ford, with Warren for window dressing." -- James DiEugenio; August 1, 2015

"I think that that whole thing about burning the [autopsy] notes...was just a cover story." -- James DiEugenio; December 11, 2008

"I'm not even sure they [the real killers of JFK, not Lee Harvey Oswald, naturally] were on the sixth floor [of the Book Depository]. .... What's the definitive evidence that the hit team was on the sixth floor? .... If they WERE on the sixth floor, they could have been at the other [west] end." -- James DiEugenio; February 11, 2010

"Specter and Humes understood that the probe was gonna be a big problem. They thought the photographs would never be declassified. So Specter made up this B.S. story about the strap muscles, never knowing that that story was going to be exposed." -- James DiEugenio; July 16, 2009

"I have minimized the testimony of Linnie Mae [Randle]. I do so because in my view it is highly questionable." -- James DiEugenio; 2008

"I don't think Oswald had anything to do with the rifle transaction." -- James DiEugenio; August 5, 2015

"I just proved that CE 399 was not found at Parkland." -- James DiEugenio; June 4, 2010

"At Bethesda, the military severely curtails the autopsy so that no one will ever know the true circumstances of how Kennedy was killed. Also, the FBI switches the bullet found at Parkland Hospital to fit the second rifle found at the TSBD, a Mannlicher Carcano." -- James DiEugenio; 2008

"I am not calling [Dallas police officer M.N.] McDonald a [L-word], the evidence is doing it." -- James DiEugenio; July 26, 2015

----------------------

[End Quotes.]

Boy, with a record of absurdity like the one presented above (and also HERE), one of the very last individuals on the planet who should be using the words "twisted travesty" when talking about anyone else's conclusions relating to the JFK case is Mr. James DiEugenio.

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/04/dvp-vs-dieugenio-complete-series.html

Edited by David Von Pein

But you clearly agreed with him. Otherwise, why post Tanenbaum's words? (Duh.)

And as anyone who knows JFK 101 understands, the sine qua non of the WR is the Singel [sic] Bullet Fantasy.

But, of course, that whole point is a moot one---since the SBT was so obviously the correct conclusion for the Warren Commission to reach.

The Warren Commission was a twisted travesty of a fact finding panel and a sick perversion of a legal procedure.

Says the man named James who has a bunch of things all "twisted" around himself, such as the following golden gems of fantasy from DiEugenio's archives of the bizarre:

"[Marrion] Baker never saw Oswald." -- James DiEugenio; July 13, 2015

"I think Wesley Frazier was pressured into doing what he did, and the Dallas police forced him into doing it because they needed somebody besides [Howard] Brennan to pin the thing on Oswald." -- James DiEugenio; January 14, 2010

"I don't think Brennan was at any lineup. I think that was all manufactured after the fact. I think Brennan is a completely created witness." -- James DiEugenio; May 27, 2010

"You cannot even prove he [Lee Harvey Oswald] ever had possession of the handgun." -- James DiEugenio; June 25, 2013

"I don't believe Oswald shot Tippit." -- James DiEugenio; January 14, 2010

"JBC [John B. Connally] does not react until around frame 237." -- James DiEugenio; August 2010

"Kennedy is murdered at 12:30 PM. Oswald is almost undoubtedly on the first floor at the time." -- James DiEugenio; 2008

"A Mauser was the first weapon found and...a Mauser shell was found in Dealey Plaza." -- James DiEugenio; April 3, 2015

"It's like I have always said, the WC was the Troika: Dulles, McCloy and Ford, with Warren for window dressing." -- James DiEugenio; August 1, 2015

"I think that that whole thing about burning the [autopsy] notes...was just a cover story." -- James DiEugenio; December 11, 2008

"I'm not even sure they [the real killers of JFK, not Lee Harvey Oswald, naturally] were on the sixth floor [of the Book Depository]. .... What's the definitive evidence that the hit team was on the sixth floor? .... If they WERE on the sixth floor, they could have been at the other [west] end." -- James DiEugenio; February 11, 2010

"Specter and Humes understood that the probe was gonna be a big problem. They thought the photographs would never be declassified. So Specter made up this B.S. story about the strap muscles, never knowing that that story was going to be exposed." -- James DiEugenio; July 16, 2009

"I have minimized the testimony of Linnie Mae [Randle]. I do so because in my view it is highly questionable." -- James DiEugenio; 2008

"I don't think Oswald had anything to do with the rifle transaction." -- James DiEugenio; August 5, 2015

"I just proved that CE 399 was not found at Parkland." -- James DiEugenio; June 4, 2010

"At Bethesda, the military severely curtails the autopsy so that no one will ever know the true circumstances of how Kennedy was killed. Also, the FBI switches the bullet found at Parkland Hospital to fit the second rifle found at the TSBD, a Mannlicher Carcano." -- James DiEugenio; 2008

"I am not calling [Dallas police officer M.N.] McDonald a [L-word], the evidence is doing it." -- James DiEugenio; July 26, 2015

----------------------

[End Quotes.]

Boy, with a record of absurdity like the one presented above (and also HERE), one of the very last individuals on the planet who should be using the words "twisted travesty" when talking about anyone else's conclusions relating to the JFK case is Mr. James DiEugenio.

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/04/dvp-vs-dieugenio-complete-series.html

man, are YOU dancing the dance of the worn out nutter these days... I think you're ready to concede the 1964 WCR is baloney.... go ahead it's alright, I won't tell a soul.

Why doesn't someone write a book about DVP? Or better yet, make a movie. I think even DVP would admit it could make a good comedy, with some poetic license here and there. Logline: "A Kentucky Fried Chicken manager goes to any lengths to prove that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone-nut assassin of JFK."

Edited by Ron Ecker

I think you're missing the nuance, David. Of course, there are official facts pointing to Oswald as the assassin. But, even if one should concede those facts, they still don't add up to Oswald acting alone unless one mixes into the broth a whole bunch of theory. And, for many, that theory is hard to swallow.

Example 1

Official facts: Oswald owned the rifle. The rifle had been in the garage of the house where Oswald spent the night before the shooting. Oswald brought a package to work. The rifle was found in the building from which the shots were fired. The rifle had Oswald's palm print on it. The rifle fired the fatal shots. Howard Brennan saw a man resembling Oswald fire the shots. While one might connect these dots into being that Oswald fired the shots, and treat it as a fact, it is not a fact, it is just a theory. Why? Even if one accepts all the statements above as true, there are huge holes that can only be filled by theory. Such as how did Oswald get the rifle into the building? Oswald's ride to the depository said the package Oswald was carrying was far too small to have held the rifle. Hmmm... The official theory then is that Frazier's memory is faulty. The rock solid case begins to erode. And how about this? In his original statement, Brennan said he thought he could ID the shooter. He was shown Oswald the next day, but refused to ID him. Well, this was a big problem for the Oswald did it theory. Shortly thereafter, the SS paid a visit to Brennan's house and convinced him to come forward and say yessirree it was Oswald and he knew it all along. Now, the official theory holds that Brennan was being truthful when he came forward...that he lied when he said he couldn't ID Oswald. But there's another theory that makes far more sense to most people with functioning brains, and that is that Brennan was more afraid of an actual threat--in the form of the SS coming to his door--than of an imaginary threat--that Oswald's commie co-conspirators might come after him if he IDed Oswald. Brennan had, after all, initially claimed he could ID the shooter at a time when the shooter could have been anyone--a member of the Klan, or JBS, or Dallas Police, or military, or CIA, or any of a dozen other entities more likely to take a shot at Kennedy in Dallas than some lone misfit with possible commie ties. The rock solid case erodes a bit more. And it just goes on and on.

So, yes, there are official facts pointing to Oswald's guilt. But these facts are all connected with official theory as glue. And much of this official theory is either highly questionable, or obvious dog dookie.

Now, that doesn't in itself prove Oswald's innocence. But knowing, as we do, that the Warren Report was a prosecutor's case, and that the Warren Commission was a political entity, and not a true fact-finding commission, forces us to look elsewhere for answers.

Edited by Pat Speer

:help

DVP: But, of course, that whole point is a moot one---since the SBT was so obviously the correct conclusion for the Warren Commission to reach.

:rolleyes:

DVP: But, of course, that whole point is a moot one---since the SBT was so obviously the correct conclusion for the Warren Commission to reach.

:shutup

:drive

This last one is perfect since, as we know, Russell, Boggs, Cooper, and LBJ never bought the Single Bullet Fantasy.

Later on Ford admitted to the president of France, the WC was essentially BS. And as we also know, through the work of Bill Davy, Warren later told a colleague he would never forgive Johnson for trapping him on the WC.

Which leaves Dulles and McCloy.

Nice company eh?

BTW Ron, great idea about a movie about DVP. Unfortunately, the man who should play him passed away long ago: Peter Sellers.

Edited by James DiEugenio

With all due respect Jim, the equine actor who played Mr. Ed in the 1950's tv show would be ideal.

Title: " I Believe."

I think you're missing the nuance, David. Of course, there are official facts pointing to Oswald as the assassin. But, even if one should concede those facts, they still don't add up to Oswald acting alone unless one mixes into the broth a whole bunch of theory. And, for many, that theory is hard to swallow.

I strongly disagree, Pat. (What a surprise there, huh?)

Every single thing that Lee Harvey Oswald did on both November 21st and November 22nd is indicative of Oswald working alone to kill the President. Everything....

....He hitches a ride to Irving with Buell Frazier on Thursday to get the rifle.

....Oswald lies to Frazier about the reason he wants to go to Irving on Thursday. (And if Oswald had had an accomplice with a car--ANY accomplice--then Lee would have avoided having to tell the "curtain rods" lie to Frazier on both Thursday and Friday, because the accomplice would have driven Lee and his rifle--or perhaps a different rifle--to the Depository on the morning of November 22nd. But Lee chose to hitch a ride with Buell Wesley Frazier instead. And nobody in their right mind has ever claimed that Frazier was an accomplice of Oswald's.)

....After shooting JFK, Oswald leaves the Book Depository Building on foot. There's no car with a co-conspirator waiting for him. Lee is on his own.

....After walking several blocks east on Elm Street right after the assassination to put as much distance between himself and the scene of the crime as he could, Lee is then left to utilize public transportation and a taxi to get him to his roominghouse in Oak Cliff, indicating once again his "I'm out here all alone" status between 12:30 and 1:00 PM CST on 11/22/63.

....Lee then grabs his revolver at his roominghouse (which is another risky thing that could have easily been avoided if Oswald had had an accomplice aiding him that day; the accomplice could have already had a gun waiting for Lee in his car).

....After leaving his room, Lee is then on the move again---again on foot. No car. No accomplice. Lee's hoofin' it all alone. There is nobody there to help him escape. Lee is all by himself.

Nothing Lee Harvey Oswald did indicates in any way that he was part of a multi-person conspiracy to murder President Kennedy. And the physical evidence Oswald left behind in the wake of the two murders he committed in Dallas on November 22 most certainly does not send out even the vaguest signal of "conspiracy". Oswald's rifle positively was the weapon that killed JFK. And Oswald's Smith & Wesson revolver was unquestionably and beyond all doubt the gun that ended the life of policeman J.D. Tippit on Tenth Street.

In short, Lee Harvey Oswald's guilt in the JFK and Tippit murders is no "theory". It's an evidence-based fact.

The possibility that Oswald had some measure of help from some unknown and unseen individual can never be eliminated with 100% certainty. But as I just laid out above, if Oswald did have a co-conspirator, then that co-plotter was as useless and worthless to Lee Harvey Oswald on 11/22/63 as a snow shovel on the sun.

With all due respect Jim, the equine actor who played Mr. Ed in the 1950's tv show would be ideal.

Title: " I Believe."

Ken, you are right I guess. But how would you angle the camera when he says things like the WC knew the Single Bullet Fantasy was correct.

I know where i would put it.

• 2 years later...